Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (63254 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by umuna(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, one now needs wisdom to discern prophesies?

Bro, you don't need wisdom. These prophesies are vague. A true prophesy needs to be direct to prevent the hearer from misinterpreting it.

Here below are two prophesies from Elisha. They contain elements of preciseness and time which most short-range prophesies have:

Then he said, "At this season next year you will embrace a son " And she said, "No, my lord, O man of God, do not lie to your maidservant." (2 Kings 4:16)

Then Elisha said, "Listen to the word of the LORD; thus says the LORD, 'Tomorrow about this time a measure of fine flour will be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.'" (2 Kings 7:1)

Elisha's prophesies are direct. There is no how the hearers can misinterpret them.

Happy New Year to you.
Thanks for the Bible references, but you need to know he is one of the most influential persons in the world today, so he needs to be careful if not, some people will politicize it.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Temysteve(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
BluntBoy:
Vague as usual. All these false prophets better repent.

Ujnw say today na new year, dnt let me prophesy into your life ooo....
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018
hakeem4:
When you find that pastor that told you that you’d do exploit in 2017 and you a bad year all through 2017 coming to tell you how you’d do another exploit this 2018

Why are you cursing him?
Jesus said pray for them not condemn them.
who are you by the way... adeboye's online body guard
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by princetom1(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2018
maxtrontips:

May heaven finalize your judgement before the light of the dawn. And b4 tomorrow give birth to a new you may heaven make you realize that nobody ever say what you have said & go Scot free.

How did u know? U dey communicate with heaven? All these mad people that call themselves believers sef. Smh
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by bedspread: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
eezeribe:

Continue deceiving yourself.... For your information,those people with cash and connection still have God and are far better than you who thinks he 'owns God'...
On the day of judgment,it's people like you that God would say "I know you not"
OKAY SIR....WHEN YOUR CASH FAILS YOU, YOU WILL KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED GOD
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Readonee35L(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
bolakem01:
I love this your submission. It says all my mind.
smiley.
Our people no they hear world.
Always looking for the easy way out. Searching for miracle
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Readonee35L(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
mohims:

Very true bro. U are on point
smiley.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Readonee35L(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
earthsync:

lol you've said it. this is a new Year. you want something go get them. heaven helps those who help themselves.
smiley.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by bedspread: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
kense88:
A tall fat lie.
WHEN U ENCOUNTER CHALLENGES THAT DOES NOT RESPECT WEALTH, YOU WILL KNOW , UNDERSTAND AND CONSIDER THAT HAVING GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE GREATEST GIFT U CAN GIVE YOURSELF
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Readonee35L(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
kense88:
Enough oil full your head my brother
smiley.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by mohims(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Readonee35L:

smiley.
Thats the problem. They are just too foolish for my liking
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Olulinks(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Adminisher:

Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are your Goliaths?. Na wa. What of GEJ, FFK and Fayose?
Well, you just mentioned your own goliath!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
crooked pastor!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Martin0(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor!

Everywhere!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Martin0(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor!
Eh eh I wan ask u something oo!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by mastermaestro(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alki:

After you have sense

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Antoeni(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
These re no prophecies ,but hypothesis
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by infofirst(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
A beg, where is Daddy real prophecy jor.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh I wan ask u something oo!
go ahead and ask
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Martin0(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
go ahead and ask

That 21year old girl wey u dey talk abt yesterday!
How u take know that small girl,what the connection btw u and her? Una dey see everytime?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

That 21year old girl wey u dey talk abt yesterday!

How u take know that small girl,what the connection btw u and her?
Una dey see everytime?
yes! i will see her when i am back in london, she is the manager at my local supermarket.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i will see her when i am back in london, she is the manager at my local supermarket.

what! So where u dey now! Abi u don go portmouth again?

Wait oo u get supermarket?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
umuna:

Thanks for the Bible references, but you need to know he is one of the most influential persons in the world today, so he needs to be careful if not, some people will politicize it.

Like I said, if prophesies are direct and precise, no one would be able to misinterpret them.

Show me one prophet in the Bible who was not influencial in his time. And yet when the Word of God comes to them, they say it as it was given to them. They feared no one. They were only messengers. What the hearers did with the prophesies did not concern the prophets.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by jamexborn(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
A boy from hellhole could say d same thing, nitori olohun.....all these are normal, they are bound to happen

These are no prophecies....don't be a fool

My prophecies for 2018
Price of iPhone 6 will fall
Samsung will release a new phone
Work will continue at dangote refinery
Lagos properties will be more expensive

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by umuna(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Like I said, if prophesies are direct and precise, no one would be able to misinterpret them.

Show me one prophet in the Bible who was not influencial in his time. And yet when the Word of God comes to them, they say it as it was given to them. They feared no one. They were only messengers. What the hearers did with the prophesies did not concern the prophets.
My dear friend, when one is in some level of position(s) not all he sees or hears he reveals to the public.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Maygold30: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Abeg make one of them Tell us the country wey go win this year's world cup
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Antoeni(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
The GOLIATHS are those deceiving the people by collection of tithes and offerings in the name of God and using same to enrich themselves and families.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Antoeni(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ehemwhy post=63784700]Baba Adeboye's 1998 prophecy will never leave my memory ...he said it that night ...THIS YEAR ,EVERY TROUBLER OF NIGERIA WILL DIE !.....I did not pay much heed to it, said amen as usual ....fast forward to June of same year ..Abacha had died that morning ....my mind raced back to Baba's prophecy .Charlie it was a try ur Luck prophecy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by nurusystem(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
i think is followers are mugus
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by pmartini10: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pastor E.A Adeboye - PROPHECY OF THE YEAR 2018 & PRAYER FOR THE YEAR (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQFXI1Mjrqk
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Darey207:
PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S Prophecy 2018
Prophecies

Individual

1. Erstwhile stubborn mountains will move.
2. Many people will wake up to realise that their
future is not in the hand of any government and as a result a lot of lost ground will be reclaimed.
3. Sabotteurs will be disgraced and displaced.

Nigeria

1. Significant goliaths will fall.
2. Before the end of the year, there will be rays
of hope that all will still be well.

International

1. This year there will be less fire outbreaks but
there will be more floods.
2. There will be misunderstandings amongs nation but no major wars.
3. Pray against assasination attempts globally.
4. There will record breaking temperatures both high and low.
5. There will be a handful of breakthroughs both
scientific and medical.
6. The count down to the end has started.

Fire outbreaks happen every year worldwide.

Assassinations happen every year.

Of course there will record breaking temperatures both high and low, It happens yearly.

EVERYTHING IN THIS USELESS PREDICTION HAPPENS EVERY YEAR.

IDIOTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by shumuel(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
ehemwhy:
Baba Adeboye's 1998 prophecy will never leave my memory ...he said it that night ...THIS YEAR ,EVERY TROUBLER OF NIGERIA WILL DIE !.....I did not pay much heed to it, said amen as usual ....fast forward to June of same year ..Abacha had died that morning ....my mind raced back to Baba's prophecy .

True, very true but OBJ, IBB, Buhari, Atiku e.t.c are all still alive till today doing far worse than any Abacha could have done, and the Economy then is far better than that of now, our Parents had jobs and lived fine but reverse is the case today for us today, i guess it does not count, Abacha's time was just up,, in the Bible God did not send anonymous prophecies, if it was Abacha, he would had told Daddy G.O to say it so.

Please let us face our lives and forget all these so called prophecies, only God and Jesus christ sould be our priority not men like us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.