Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (63255 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
umuna:

My dear friend, when one is in some level of position(s) not all he sees or hears he reveals to the public.

Bro, what sort of an excuse are you making? Are you joking or allowing the devil to use you?

When the Word of God comes to a prophet, it is not for the prophet to edit it or to sugar coat it. It is for him to say it as it is. A prophet is a messenger and not an editor.

You are talking about level. Does Adeboye come close to Nathan or Elijah or Elisha or Isaiah who were sent to rebuke kings?

There was no prophet that was loved by the people, especially the people in power, because prophets always delivered prophesies, no matter how bitter or terrible those prophesies may be.

Bro, stop making these terrible excuses. For heaven's sake, stop it. Do you even know what point you are trying to make?

You are saying that God gives His word to Adeboye but Adeboye can decide on how to deliver it. Not even great prophets like Samuel and Elijah dared change the Word.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by umuna(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=BluntBoy post=63801467]

Bro, what sort of an excuse are you making? Are you joking or allowing the devil to use you?

When the Word of God comes to a prophet, it is not for the prophet to edit it or to sugar coat it. It is for him to say it as it is. A prophet is a messenger and not an editor.

You are talking about level. Does Adeboye come close to Nathan or Elijah or Elisha or Isaiah who were sent to rebuke kings?

There was no prophet that was loved by the people, especially the people in power, because prophets always delivered prophesies, no matter how bitter or terrible those prophesies may be.

Bro, stop making these terrible excuses. For heaven's sake, stop it. Do you even know what point you are trying to make?

You are saying that God gives His word to Adeboye but Adeboye can decide on how

to deliver it. Not even great prophets like Samuel and Elijah dared change the Wordquote]

That was why i said the message is not for everybody. We know how he speaks and i do understand the message. When you know Adeboye is not like the prophets you mentioned, why then do you want to know the meaning of the message? You getting your self confused.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by WomanofList(f): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
victemige please assist me sir, I'm in need to settle my landlord. please help me God will bless you I need just 10k so that I won't be chased out of my house. sir please give me a hand, I am on my knees
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=umuna post=63801687][/quote]

Oh, forget it. I just explained that prophesies are direct and yet you are making it look exclusive. You are making it look like prophesy is speaking in tongues that needs interpretation.

Open your Bible and check up the prophesy of Nathan to David or the prophesy of Isaiah to Hezekiah. I am sure you know that even a kid will easily understand those prophesies.

Even a 2 year old child would understand Jonah's prophesy to the city of Nineveh.

I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified. (1 Corinthians 14:5)

If you read the above Bible verse, you would understand why Paul favored a prophesy over speaking in tongues. For prophesy, you don't need interpreters. It is clear enough for everyone to understand. But speaking in tongues needs interpreters.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by writeprof(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
ifenes:
Prophecies or predictions ? His followers made him relevant

JEHOVAH GOD made Him who he is and gave him the followers as confirmation.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
writeprof:

JEHOVAH GOD made Him who he is and gave him the followers as confirmation.

delusional

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by writeprof(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
frosbel2:

delusional
Don't worry. You'll encounter this God soon.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
writeprof:

Don't worry. You'll encounter this God soon.

Of course, there is a GOD, but your IDOL Adeboye does not know him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by mayaks: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
A big Ameeeen! to these prophecies. Its indeed my New Dawn 2018
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by writeprof(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
frosbel2:

Of course, there is a GOD, but your IDOL Adeboye does not know him.

You must be angry about something. Forgive him if he has offended you and focus on the God you know. Shalom!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by kense88: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
WHEN U ENCOUNTER CHALLENGES THAT DOES NOT RESPECT WEALTH, YOU WILL KNOW , UNDERSTAND AND CONSIDER THAT HAVING GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE GREATEST GIFT U CAN GIVE YOURSELF
This doesn't change the fact that God revealed nothing Enoch Adeboye.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by bedspread: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2018
kense88:
This doesn't change the fact that God revealed nothing Enoch Adeboye.
WHO ARE U TO SAY DT?? HE SAID HE HEARD FROM GOD.... U DIDNT.... AND U TALK ON HIS BEHALF... BUT WHY
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by kense88: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
WHO ARE U TO SAY DT?? HE SAID HE HEARD FROM GOD.... U DIDNT.... AND U TALK ON HIS BEHALF... BUT WHY
Am just a human like you, who makes use of his brain. Enoch is lying, just like previous years
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by bedspread: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2018
kense88:
Am just a human like you, who makes use of his brain. Enoch is lying, just like previous years
THE WISEST OF YOUR BRAIN IS FOOLISHNESS IN THE THINGS OF GOD.... YOU BETTER KEEP QUIET AND ALLIW GOD JUDGE HIM PERSONALLY....

U DIDNT CALL HIM
GOD DID....
LET HIM THAT CALLED HIM JUDGE HIM...
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by kense88: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
THE WISEST OF YOUR BRAIN IS FOOLISHNESS IN THE THINGS OF GOD.... YOU BETTER KEEP QUIET AND ALLIW GOD JUDGE HIM PERSONALLY....

U DIDNT CALL HIM
GOD DID....
where you present when God called him?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by bedspread: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2018
kense88:
where you present when God called him?
I WASNT BUT HE HAS SAID SO
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by kense88: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
I WASNT BUT HE HAS SAID SO
what if i tell you God said, you should pay your tithes to my church. Will you do that?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by GGirll: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2018
bedspread:
ITS A YEAR TO DEPEND AND SEEK GOD EARLY AND EARNESTLY IF U WANNA EXCEL....

THE WORLD WHICH WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW, NO MATTER THE CASH OR WEALTH OR CONNECTION YOU HAVE, IF YOU DONT KNOW AND HAVE GOD U CANNOT SURVIVE...

WE IN THE VERY END TIME AND MANY EVENTS WHICH MONEY CANNOT GIVE SOLVE ARE HAPPENING RIGHT IN OUR EYES....

THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE YOURSELF IS TO HAVE JESUS GENUIELY.... BEING BORN AGAIN.....

MY WILL STILL CROSS OVER (DIE) BUT WHERE ARE U GOING TO?

LET THE WISE HOLD JESUS CHRIST LIKE NEVER BEFORE... THERE IS NO OTHER WAY....

GOD BLESS US
'
HAPPY NEW YEAR
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by bedspread: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
GGirll:

God bless you
YOU ARE BLESSED SISTER

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by twosquare(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Just as I promised....only if you want the truth and ready to change. If not, please and please, don't bother to read this: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sons_of_el/17120
Bollinger:

Ok.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Bollinger(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2018
twosquare:
Just as I promised....only if you want the truth and ready to change. If not, please and please, don't bother to read this: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sons_of_el/17120

You mean your truth? Guy, i'd rather stick with logic, math, probability, statistics and common sense. You know, the things that normal people have used over the centuries to make the world a better place.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by juventino: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
This is 30 Dec 2018. Can you tell me if any of these has come to pass?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by johnmba: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2018
juventino:
This is 30 Dec 2018. Can you tell me if any of these has come to pass?

https://www.nairaland.com/4926390/2018-prophesy-prediction-how-many
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
ehemwhy:
Baba Adeboye's 1998 prophecy will never leave my memory ...he said it that night ...THIS YEAR ,EVERY TROUBLER OF NIGERIA WILL DIE !.....I did not pay much heed to it, said amen as usual ....fast forward to June of same year ..Abacha had died that morning ....my mind raced back to Baba's prophecy .

Religion really makes people stupid
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
bedspread:

U DIDNT CALL HIM
GOD DID....

God did not call Mr Adebayo, He called himself
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 by santafe(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2020
maxtrontips:

May heaven finalize your judgement before the light of the dawn. And b4 tomorrow give birth to a new you may heaven make you realize that nobody ever say what you have said & go Scot free.
Nothing is going to happen to him you idiot. Even Jesus was ridiculed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.