Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Life's Hope, A Short Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life's Hope, A Short Story (6208 Views)

Here Is The Book That Changed My Life...hope You Don't Miss It!!!!! / Ireti Nbe(there Is Hope) A Poem / A Faint Ray Of Hope (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by TiffanyJ(f): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
AryEmber:
So the man married a woman that has killed 5 babies? Kai! I think the title should be Life's unfair.
You think you are without sin? You talk like you can't ever forgive a wrong done to you. You see, our God is very merciful.

1 Like

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by AryEmber(f): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
TiffanyJ:

You think you are without sin? You talk like you can't ever forgive a wrong done to you. You see, our God is very merciful.
I am a sinner, true, but definitely not a murder. What I'm trying to say is that she's not remorseful at all! All I can read from the story is a lady who got ditched by her lover and is later showing off to him that she got someone better.

1 Like

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by kennysam91: 1:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Wao 9ic 1
Please make sure u come 2 our house 2cal me wen posting anoda 1 ; dd u hear me
Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by TiffanyJ(f): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
AryEmber:
I am a sinner, true, but definitely not a murder. What I'm trying to say is that she's not remorseful at all! All I can read from the story is a lady who got ditched by her lover and is later showing off to him that she got someone better.
sweetheart, in God's eyes, sin is sin. I don't belive there is big sin and small sin. A Thief is a Thief, it doesn't matter whether one steals pencils and the other steals millions.
The fact that the character in the above story never went back to her past after her failed relationship showed that she had repented. you can't say she cheated the man she finally married because she was honest in telling him the truth about her past. The man loved her and accepted her for who she was. If you ask me, I will say that's true love working. when you love someone, you would do so wholeheartedly without care in the world what the past or future holds. he knew about the abortions and the implications yet he married her.
yes, she got ditched by her lover because God wanted her to end up with her missing rib and she did. The worst mistake we can do is to end up with the wrong one.

1 Like

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by TiffanyJ(f): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennysam91:
Wao 9ic 1
Please make sure u come 2 our house 2cal me wen posting anoda 1 ; dd u hear me
I've heard you, sir

1 Like

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by AryEmber(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
TiffanyJ:

sweetheart, in God's eyes, sin is sin. I don't belive there is big sin and small sin. A Thief is a Thief, it doesn't matter whether one steals pencils and the other steals millions.
The fact that the character in the above story never went back to her past after her failed relationship showed that she had repented. you can't say she cheated the man she finally married because she was honest in telling him the truth about her past. The man loved her and accepted her for who she was. If you ask me, I will say that's true love working. when you love someone, you would do so wholeheartedly without care in the world what the past or future holds. he knew about the abortions and the implications yet he married her.
yes, she got ditched by her lover because God wanted her to end up with her missing rib and she did. The worst mistake we can do is to end up with the wrong one.
We both have different beliefs so I understand why you think a thief has committed the same sin as a killer but you're not getting me I think. She fell in love and made the mistake many ladies make, she later got her own husband but there was no hint she felt bad for those abortions in the story. She met Johanna and realised she was wrong for attempting to take her life not for taking the lifes of all those feotus and in the end, the Sharon that kept her baby was made to suffer. It's a good story that teaches about hope and true love, yes but a little remorse on her part won't hurt.
Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by TiffanyJ(f): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
AryEmber:
We both have different beliefs so I understand why you think a thief has committed the same sin as a killer but you're not getting me I think. She fell in love and made the mistake many ladies make, she later got her own husband but there was no hint she felt bad for those abortions in the story. She met Johanna and realised she was wrong for attempting to take her life not for taking the lifes of all those feotus and in the end, the Sharon that kept her baby was made to suffer. It's a good story that teaches about hope and true love, yes but a little remorse on her part won't hurt.
I now get what you mean.
Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by rukoyah42(f): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=63797654]1 'I'm sorry Tess, the wedding is off' Jacob informed me without a second thought. My heart immediately shattered. Jacob was the love of my life, the man of my dreams, the only man I have ever allowed near me. 'Are you kidding me Jacob?’ I shouted, the tears ran uncheck down my cheeks 'I'm sorry Tess, these things happen', he said to me. 'Jacob, our wedding is schedule to hold tomorrow. What should I do?’ I asked him 'Whatever', he said very calmly. As I stared down at Jacob's handsome face and perfect lips, I wondered how I would survive without him in my life. 'Look Tess, I know you love me, but the thing is, I can't marry you' 'You can't marry me? You waited ten years to tell me this? For crying out Jacob, tomorrow is our wedding, please, don't do this to me', I begged 'My mind is made up', he insisted I raised a brow and I looked at him. I was two inches shorter than Jacob! Who was six feet tall. 'It is her isn't it?' I asked with dread. 'Yes Tess. I
Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by rukoyah42(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
wow,so breathtaking shocked

1 Like

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by TiffanyJ(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
rukoyah42:
wow,so breathtaking shocked
Thank you sis

1 Like

Re: Life's Hope, A Short Story by rukoyah42(f): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thank you sis[/quote]YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For You / Remi: The Greater War / Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.