Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Here Is The Book That Changed My Life...hope You Don't Miss It!!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Here Is The Book That Changed My Life...hope You Don't Miss It!!!!! (276 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / Life's Hope, A Short Story / Searching For Hope (you can now vote without registering) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Book That Changed My Life...hope You Don't Miss It!!!!! by Fikayomi18(f): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
As I grow older, I use to think that to make money one has to have all degrees and certificates because money has become one of the biggest asset we people tend to die for at all cost inasmuch every life still depends on it.

But I realise that with just a little knowledge of simple English and General quantitative, you are in a right road to money cash flow. It doesn't require No Age, No gender or any qualifications especially in this economy.

Many people have struggled and are depressed about their finance, because they do not understand the truth of generating cash money flow.

I, personally have read over 100books about money from YouTube and have subscribed to various newsletter both offline and online but none of them give me full knowledge about money making not until I get my hand held by this powerful book by Toyin Omotosho ( The author of many self development books) which he tittled as " HOW TO TURN YOURSELF INTO A LIVE BREATHING CASH MACHINE"

The book has been a eye opener and it has change my mind totally about money making and how to take fast approach on reaching goals and how to overcome denial of success that keeps pestering your thought on generating income.

https:///49xfe2mp

Sure!!! I know you wish to explore on what has changed my life...Here is it a at discount price for the main time. READ AND BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT YOUR FINANCE.

You can also connect with me to get yours 09051137330

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think You Can You Spell Your Name Correctly? / Need A Content Writer / Eommerce With Login And Sms Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.