Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye (1875 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Bravo123: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG on Monday morning at the crossover service to usher in the new year at the redemption camp headquarters of the church along Lagos- Ibadan Express, Mowe, Ogun State,  made some chilling prophecies for individual members of the church, the country and the world at large.

For Nigeria, the revered man of God said that some significant goliath's will fall this year, even though he refused to elaborate on this for obvious reasons, many already believe that the prophecy is targeted at political leaders and other high profile individuals in the country.

He also said that before the end of the year 2018, there will be rays of hope for the country and that by and large, all will still be well...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2018/01/significant-goli…8-pastor-adeboye/

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by bedspread: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2018
SIGNIFICANT GOLIATHS..... INTRESTING....

EVERY GOLIATH IN NIGERIA.....THE LORD ALMIGHTY WILL STRIP THEM NAKED, FRUSTRATE THEM AND MAKE THEM ORDINARY.... IN JESUS NAME
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by KendrickAyomide: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Yes sir. All GOLIATHS will fall.. Buhari, Tinubu , Obj they will all fall

1 Like

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by seunlayi(m): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Hope not from OG state?

1 Like

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Nogodye(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari the Golaith
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by KendrickAyomide: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Buhari the Golaith
He will Fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Cletus77(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Buhari the Golaith
he can never leave his dullardihno and vegetable title to be a giant
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Cletus77(m): 2:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Never call buhari a giant, it sickenes me! I can go with vegetable
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Still waiting for that Man of God that will give us very specific prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by iSlayer: 3:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Who else noticed from this report "Daddy" did not actually say anything. I heard one other "man of God" prophesied a plane crash. Thunder fire the man there. Those lies make God look dumb. Imagine God almighty showing you a plane crash as a prophesy for 2018.
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by ImadeUReadThis: 3:16am On Jan 01, 2018
fake ass pastor
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by arrestdarrester: 3:21am On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:
Still waiting for that Man of God that will give us very specific prophecies.

Wisdom goes side by side with prophecy. If he mentions specific names you will be the first to call on DSS to...
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by kings09(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Toosure70: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Oh evil genius.
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Wisdom goes side by side with prophecy. If he mentions specific names you will be the first to call on DSS to...
When God tells you what to say to someone, do you edit and dilute the message for fear of the consequences?
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by crackhouse(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:

When God tells you what to say to someone, do you edit and dilute the message for fear of the consequences?
my brother leave those people they just want to say Sth so it does not look as if they are not seeing anything.
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 7:10am On Jan 01, 2018
crackhouse:
my brother leave those people they just want to say Sth so it does not look as if they are not seeing anything.
That is what I think too.
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Seun(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Does Pastor Adeboye know that he is a Goliath? He is the most successful church owner in the country.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by babajeje123(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Seun:
Does Daddy GO know that he is a Goliath? He is the most successful church owner in the country.
You can also tell your father to start a church. Afterall, everybody wants more money. And by the way, what makes him a Goliath? Has he terrorised your family before?
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by Saverin: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2018
I want to be a Goliath grin
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by paxonel(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2018
OK o
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by lalasticlala(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by arrestdarrester: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Now that's the level of your understanding of prophecy. Some messages are meant for the prophet while some messages are meant for the person concerned.

Remember in the book of Revelation, the Lord gave a prophecy to John the Beloved and as he was about to write it down the Lord who commanded him at the beginning to be writing down now stopped him and told him not to write that particular prophecy, that it would happen at a later date but he John should know it now.

1 Like

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Now that's the level of your understanding of prophecy. Some messages are meant for the prophet while some messages are meant for the person concerned.

Remember in the book of Revelation, the Lord gave a prophecy to John the Beloved and as he was about to write it down the Lord who commanded him at the beginning to be writing down now stopped him and told him not to write that particular prophecy, that it would happen at a later date but he John should know it now.
But when he finally wrote it down, did he adulterate it to make it more palatable?
When God sent Prophet Nathan to King David after David had committed adultery with Uriah's wife, killed him and then married the wife, did Nathan mince words or become diplomatic in his approach out of fear (or 'wisdom'?) No. He went boldly to the great King and told him, "because you have done this your neighbor will also sleep with your wife, and that child that Uriah's wife bore you shall die also!"
That is the kind of prophet I'll believe any time, any day.
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by arrestdarrester: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:

But when he finally wrote it down, did he adulterate it to make it more palatable?
When God sent Prophet Nathan to King David after David had committed adultery with Uriah's wife, killed him and then married the wife, did Nathan mince words or become diplomatic in his approach out of fear (or 'wisdom'?) No. He went boldly to the great King and told him, "because you have done this your neighbor will also sleep with your wife, and that child that Uriah's wife bore you shall die also!"
That is the kind of prophet I'll believe any time, any day.

Apostle John did not write it down. Go and check your Bible
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by gbengadada2004(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Seun:
Does Pastor Adeboye know that he is a Goliath? He is the most successful church owner in the country.
Pastor Adeboye is not the owner of RCCG. He was not even the founder. Thank God you know he is very successful in his pastoral work, that explains why Freeze and his followers are doing everything to pull him down.
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Apostle John did not write it down. Go and check your Bible
Let me have the Bible references pls
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by jamexborn(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Seun:

Well, Goliath will fall every year, and small David will rise every year

That's no prophecy

Its mere logic

1 Like

Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by GoodMuyis(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
I no want talk say na IBB, make demands no talk say na me kill am
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by arrestdarrester: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:

Let me have the Bible references pls

Revelation 10 v 4
Re: Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Revelation 10 v 4
Okay. I get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Demons Possess A Christian? / List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated / Gospel Hall: Evangelistic Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.