Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Sex Machine 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Machine 2018 (811 Views)

How I Became A Sex Machine / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Sex Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Machine 2018 by lightblazingnow(m): 4:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Satisfaction, fulfilment, complete knowledge, great health and responsible life. Are waiting for you to wear them. Complete romance is permanently in true love where love rules...

Can you imagine that every man, every woman will find themselves?? It's another chance to be truly happy. It's the end of all search. Everything you have set out to accomplish this year, if you were never happy, you were used. Find happiness, don't be used as sex machine. You were never constructed as a pleasure package to the world, it's a responsible unit, where love is given out to meet the needs of others. I am talking about romance. People don't really understand what romance is, many believe it's to have a great intercourse, no, it's having a great relationship with your feelings. The way you feel is it right for you or wrong This is what we are looking at. The end and not necessarily the beginning.

At the end of 2018 you can boldly declares that you had the greatest of all romance with complete true experience, not just some clubbing dumbest, meaningless gathering, and filling the whole of the space with your emptiness and complaints.

Start something with a guy, with a girl, you two can agree on terms of agreement. Because you see, without these agreements, both of you can never walk together. Even though you have had children, have businesses and all that, I am talking being truly happy where you are right now and not looking for another place to start again.

The foundation matters you know, it's the same agreement I am talking about. If both of you were happy the first time, are you still happy right now You see, the level of your romance is reduced.

Is it because you have known each others for a long time, it's not, it's because both of you are thinking someone else's could be better than where I am now. Yes, if you are not happy right now, you could never be happy. Your life is a program, programmed to walk in the path you are treading,if you never knew yourself there are things on your way which could destroy your steps, to be on the Safest way, your steps needed to be ordered by the lord Christ who is the breath you take in and out. It's the mystery hidden before the foundation of the world. You will never be happy until you find yourself - CHRIST. Your true self. It's you. The hard truth which the system of this world would never accept until the end of time.

Don't listen to the books of the world, hear your inner self. Happiness is the way. True happiness till the end and not some momentarily excitements. Have a great ride!!!!

The whole world is a romance scene. Enjoy it!!!
Re: Sex Machine 2018 by lightblazingnow(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Don't forget
Re: Sex Machine 2018 by lightblazingnow(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
And it will

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years / How My.girlfriend Reacted When I Told Her To Propose To me / Ladies 4 Things That Will Happen To Your Pussy When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.