Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4919426 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 1:35am On May 02, 2018
Chidexter:

Who is cavs

Cavaliers, bball
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:35am On May 02, 2018
Bigmex:
ok guys listen up, below is a ticket for all games offered today with short odds to end over 1.5, that is anything ranging from 1.10 to 1.19

Check it here B958ECPETRRZTR-4353704

Only 3 tomatoes. Wow so i decided to see why or what went wrong. When I checked the league standings of these 3 lost games, I found out that the teams playing were before at extreme ends on the league table. The teams are trying to escape relegation having been on a continous losing streak.

okay so i decided to check further on other results that produced only two goals or three goals (because if you check the ticket, you find out that most of the games at least 90% ended over 3.5 not even 2.5). I found out the reason was the same like above. That said for safe playing, before playing this short odds, ALWAYS CHECK THE LEAGUE STANDINGS OF EACH TEAM ON THE TABLE. If they are at extreme ends, please avoid it. You be risking losing all your stake for an odd offered on a match that fits this profile. Choose middle placed teams.

I tried doing this cos i stumbled on a youtube video of one seasoned punter that claimed to make a lot of money betting with short five fold odds. infact this punter restricted his picks to certain minimum and maximum price offered. A closer look at my ticket shows that odds of 1.13, 1.14 and 1.15 shows more consistency in the number of goals produced. If you now want to bet on over 2.5 using these same teams you have selected, that will be cool. since you want to limit the number of games you want on your ticket. T[b]HIS METHOD IS VERY SAFE FOR PRODUCING 3-5 ODDS DAILY. YES 100%[/b]......THIS IS SMART PUNTING

You this guy and epistles lmao.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 1:36am On May 02, 2018
To our latest millionaires, Una never start withdraw una millions ne? Were you invited to the headquarters to be presented a cheque or would the big money be directly credited to your account without stress?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirpedro(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2018
Holamscoh:

You this guy and epistles lmao.
Lwkmd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:41am On May 02, 2018
Nasty22:
Guy yhu the gimme headache Aswear.....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49am On May 02, 2018
Bigmex:
Also lastly avoid playing games that have two closely placed teams on the league table. the results can end in a low scoring draw or even a goal less draw.

Like Celtic vs Rangers 5-0

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:50am On May 02, 2018
rednuth:

naso my man.. hope u chop millions today?
Nope bro very soon we go chop am together.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2018
Today is the day of funding.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:01am On May 02, 2018
t33why:
Anybody wan fund, need glo card 1k
Howbout By Dawn? Am In
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:11am On May 02, 2018
chewbacca:

I doubt if their goalscorer market was available on Bet9ja
According to mistercharles it was.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 2:29am On May 02, 2018
2dice01:
yes weekdays got few matches so the options are numerous

You can even see throwins for German divison 2 angry

Wow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 2:30am On May 02, 2018
chewbacca:

I doubt if their goalscorer market was available on Bet9ja
Didn't you see Copa libertadores there??
I saw it at night when I checked bet9ja
It was there with one other game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 2:36am On May 02, 2018
paroh137:

According to mistercharles it was.
I saw it.
I checked bet9ja around 11 and it was there...I picked some options but it kept saying "attention odds no more available" cos time don reach

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:54am On May 02, 2018
mistercharles:
I saw it.
I checked bet9ja around 11 and it was there...I picked some options but it kept saying "attention odds no more available" cos time don reach

This life. So na so you for don turn millionaire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:57am On May 02, 2018
How far alexistaiwo? Day don break since 3 hours now angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 3:02am On May 02, 2018
Abeg how long bet9ja dey take to payout??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:04am On May 02, 2018
Lhimeet:

See how you dey sound on top another person money meant to be shared by you...

Nobody dey follow you laugh here,fund the monickers

And pls post the monickers that made the list & stop beating around the bush..

It is not a must you drop the names @ once, you can drop in batches.. All this back & forth .. Hmmm
lipsrsealed

So even you too think that I have ulterior motive for money that ain't mine ba undecided

Thank God that I volunteered for this job.
Just seeing the true colour of many people here angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:09am On May 02, 2018
If you can see your name on the list.
Please post your bank details on this thread, you will get funded immediately the funds are retransferred to my personal account in the morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Note Nairalanders who I already have their WhatsApp contact names are missing from the list because I didn't bother writing them down.

And thank you guys for the bashing.
I really learned a lot about human social behaviour taking on this role.

Thanks once again angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 3:11am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

So even you too think that I have ulterior motive for money that ain't mine ba undecided

Thank God that I volunteered for this job.
Just seeing the true colour of many people here angry

Bro you so calm despite all the talks, keep the good work, that's how money brings quarrel and division..
Just try and disburse the money to them so that you can rest..Peace.

I love what you doing..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 3:20am On May 02, 2018
Jagaban880:
......Oboi....Hope Say u win.....2:2 come to past oooo....i said de score line....immediately. that Tottenham match....nobody.....believed..Me......i even see benzema...to score but no fund...to play am online

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 3:23am On May 02, 2018
Good morning bro. I appreciate your efforts. Here are my details :

Uche C Samuel
2057471673 UBA
alexistaiwo:
Please post your bank details on this thread, you will get funded immediately the funds are retransferred to my personal account in the morning.

Note Nairalanders who I already have their WhatsApp contact names are missing from the list because I didn't bother writing them down.

Thanks once again angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:25am On May 02, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Good morning bro. Can't find my name here but you said I was among. Here is my details :

Uche C Samuel
2057471673 UBA

It is there.
If you are on the list.
I am begging you in the name of whatever you believe in.
Adhere to this simple instruction.

Please post what's requested on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Don't disturb forecasting activities on the thread.
I really don't want to get banned.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 3:37am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is there.
If you are on the list.

Please post what's requested on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

where's the list? We should know if we made it before dropping details

Modified : sorry I've seen it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 3:59am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
Abeg how long bet9ja dey take to payout??

Should be around 24 hours (if the payout requests is not too much)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lionhearted: 4:00am On May 02, 2018
@alexistaiwo

Funnydude, Emery and gewiset written twice.

Replace one of them with Lionhearted grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 4:16am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Thanks once again angry

zenith bank
osagie .I.P
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Raizo007: 4:20am On May 02, 2018
chewbacca:
damn cavs is playing shít undecided
they've finally won the game in OT.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 4:28am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Thanks once again angry

GTBank
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 4:30am On May 02, 2018
Lionhearted:
@alexistaiwo
Funnydude, Emery and gewiset written twice.
Replace one of them with Lionhearted grin

Na funnynation and FunnyDude check well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:42am On May 02, 2018
Mversed:
What correct score are you talking about? Football?
I figured it out. Tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 4:47am On May 02, 2018
Thread gonna be flooded this morning. Plus those that will quarrel this morning. To forecast game here today go hard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Zamad(m): 4:47am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is there.
If you are on the list.

I CAN'T FIND MY NAME ON THE LIST O

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)