Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4875776 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
eduzz drop your account i.d make I nak you something
Please help me too na!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2018
newsheriffintown:

I still chop dem small small with ronaldo no free-kick goal of almost l.50 0dd
Slow and steady, u wil surely make it. But which bookie be dis?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2018
Naazz:

Lhimeet, i expected to be quiet, and not say a word on this, but you just showed your true Colour... A few days ago when @Axcex won 300K plus, you started the talk of compiling names, to share money, won by another person, not minding if the guys wants to share or not. Fast forward, few days later, you won 300K plus yourself (The rest is history). Now you acting funny and spewing words, i never expected of you. Just a matter of time (in less than 6 months), you will definitely be back here begging different people who win good amount of cash, to give you part of their winnings, na that time, the Nairalanders on this thread go eat you raw. What goes around, comes around.
Not you Naazz

You didn't know what goes around comes around when I was been dragged here few days ago

How many people stood up for me? Just because I won doesn't mean I shouldn't air my opinion

Make him do am anyhow he like..

I don't know what you mean by I will be back begging,definitely you just used this little trivial issue to come at me

It is well

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 6:50am On May 02, 2018
PHILipu1:

Help a brother please.
Bet9ja.
how much u want tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
nawoa since wey you talk say you go fund,I never see you then baba God come bless you again yesterday... flex me nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 6:51am On May 02, 2018
daddio:

I saw your game but I couldn't play it due to staking power.
But what about the screenshot below?
its a green bro, madrid scored 2 goals which was my tip for the game.
i'll post today if i can get reasonable odds to put together
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dinoescobar(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
grin grin @bolded na 100k im send you

Tissue you can add if you want bruh,its not the amount that matters, its the thot behind the action that counts and Chewbacca is a Manest Man(if there's a word like that) this is what this thread should be all about and combining ideas to shake the living bejesus out of Alabi and co collectively and not all about bashing

May we all have a Green day

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 6:51am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:

Okay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
how much u want tongue
Please from your heart.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2018
Lhimeet:

When did I insinuate you have an ulterior motive?

I just made it known to you that boys are not smiling..

At least if you're not funding yet,you let those that will benefit from the sharing know before hand

It would even make the work easier for you…

No vex,do it your way!
Oga lhimeet....PFP 2nd runner up...another 300k winner....I hail u o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:52am On May 02, 2018
Sheamus007:

Guy seriously I can't find my name dia...when u even come dis forum self...have been here before u .. yet my name wasn't dia.....just putting names anyhow without any reason for it..check dia past post na and u will know who has been here since abi what d criteria self.....Mtchew
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 6:53am On May 02, 2018
Cladez:
nawoa since wey you talk say you go fund,I never see you then baba God come bless you again yesterday... flex me nah
dont worry I would make sure I contribute substantially to this thread before this season ends, I'm taking note of your names.. Hopefully it'll go round
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 6:55am On May 02, 2018
Thumbs up to AlexTaiwo, He posted that list 3:09am, not many can do this.....God bless you man

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CheeBoo(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2018
dinoescobar:

Tissue you can add if you want bruh,its not the amount that matters, its the thot behind the action that counts and Chewbacca is a Manest Man(if there's a word like that) this is what this thread should be all about and combining ideas to shake the living bejesus out of Alabi and co collectively and not all about bashing

May we all have a Green day
So you mean this thread should be all about begging?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2018
Lhimeet:

Not you Naazz

You didn't know what goes around comes around when I was been dragged here few days ago

How many people stood up for me? Just because I won doesn't mean I shouldn't air my opinion

Make him do am anyhow he like..

I don't know what you mean by I will be back begging,definitely you just used this little trivial issue to come at me

It is well

Abeg wire small money to my account.
0051397624 diamond bank
I need am urgently
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by awomike4u(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
how much u want tongue

Help me too abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2018
Guys let focus on dis matches dis weekend
cologne versus Bayern
barca vs Madrid
man city versus Huddersfield
juventus versus bologna
PSV vs Groningen (if dey bring d option)
Lyon vs Troyes
Dortmund versus Mainz.e.t c
##my little advice dis CS of a thing we can't play it every match it should be matches DAT can produce lot of goals and let us always check dia line up first .....
my small idea abt it and I stand to be corrected

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 6:58am On May 02, 2018
sarafa68:

u and goal market, I salute. u baba.

Lol, how i for do na, na where i dy see my small small kobo collect frm alabi ni o, hailings bro!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2018
Tpappie:

Seriously. It's so annoying. Someone who just recently got to this thread
who is dat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:59am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If you can see your name on the list.
Please post your bank details on this thread, you will get funded immediately the funds are retransferred to my personal account in the morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Note Nairalanders who I already have their WhatsApp contact names are missing from the list because I didn't bother writing them down.

And thank you guys for the bashing.
I really learned a lot about human social behaviour taking on this role.

Thanks once again angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sexdoll: 6:59am On May 02, 2018
Episode 3

I am still re-investing 60 percent of my earnings, so today's running capital will be 140.

72m69vj

72m6mnt

Let's see how it goes...

@agp19

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Please stop derailing the thread.
If your name is on the list..
Just go and drop your details here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today

How many times will I say it.
Please don't disturb forecasting activities on the thread.

As for those shouting how the list came about and why they aren't on it despite being a participant of the thread like since forever.

Ask yourself why Goodluck Jonathan despite his relative lack of experience in politics rose to became the president of Nigeria, a position Atiku for all his vast political experience has been eyeing for long.

ALWAYS BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME grin

So you de form commandant on another person generosity........... Village people await you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by showgolee(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2018
Sheamus007:
Guys let focus on dis matches dis weekend
cologne versus Bayern
barca vs Madrid
man city versus Huddersfield
juventus versus bologna
PSV vs Groningen (if dey bring d option)
Lyon vs Troyes
Dortmund versus Mainz.e.t c
##my little advice dis CS of a thing we can't play it every match it should be matches DAT can produce lot of goals and let us always check dia line up first .....
my small idea abt it and I stand to be corrected

Na wetin I dey talk be dat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2018
ernesterioo:
Thumbs up to AlexTaiwo, He posted that list 3:09am, not many can do this.....God bless you man
thumbs up to him
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:00am On May 02, 2018
Pls how do I fund another customers account on bet9ja..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2018
RedDistrict:

its a green bro, madrid scored 2 goals which was my tip for the game.

i'll post today if i can get reasonable odds to put together

PLEASE QUOTE ME IN CASE YOU HAVE GAME FOR TODAY.

THANKS

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2018
Chidexter:

Na wetin I dey talk be dat
cos dis kind option fit send person to village make he no come out again self....we .need to be careful oooo....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:01am On May 02, 2018
Abeg for the last time.
Don't post your details here.
Don't derail the thread.

Only details posted in the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today will be funded.

Please let others see road forecast.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:

U fit collect d customer password and name den fund, others need only d ID
I can send my details make u do practice

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 7:03am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:

Bet9ja to bet9ja is not possible
100 via Quickteller
Make I benefit too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)