Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899416 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2018
Looopy:

Lol

Bros I would be very grateful if you can fund me by yourself I don't know the reason y my name is not in the list that alex compile

Bet9ja I.d 4188817
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 10:57am On May 02, 2018
Jamisky670:

as u can't see kimmich yesterday.... leave d guy make him play him mind
just a pointer but I must admit, you're correct

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peaceful27: 10:58am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

So even you too think that I have ulterior motive for money that ain't mine ba undecided

Thank God that I volunteered for this job.
Just seeing the true colour of many people here angry
is my name in the list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olusky93(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
Let's try this

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IamNanas(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

How can you be a ardent follower of this thread and not know that the person that won 5.7 wants to do a 100k giveaway

If you don't know what is happening in the family, maybe you were never a part of it in the first place.

Abeg no vex, you don confirm the replacement with CheeBoo?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benardy: 10:59am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga.
I am just here laughing at you since morning.
Please go back and recheck the list.
The one with divided into three columns.

On the left hand side, if you open your eyes.
You will see that your name is the third moniker I penned down when I started writing the list yet I must confess that I have never noticed you on the thread.

I complied the list with all fairness and everyone on that list deserves to be there on merit.
No favoritism nothing nothing.

Ok .

Still all this talks can stop and we can gear all this muscles into more better winnings!!
Old nairaland member but saw this thread off recent.

Better winnings ahead...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simplemlmwebsit: 10:59am On May 02, 2018
pryme:

No, am even more ashamed of being on the same forum with ppl like you that want to derail this thread just because of 1k.
How else do you tell someone that you are very wretched.

Sharing a forum with wretched ppl like you makes comment less often here.

Your brain needs panel beating!

Check the nonsense that you type!

oh, abi na stupidity be your papa name?

I made my point known and even supported it with screenshot evidence or are you blind to see it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2018
pryme:

When Eagles look for preys to catch, cuckoo birds like you search for insects, you are among these insignificant lot that fill this thread with insignificant ranting because of 1k, did you give Alexistaiwo any money to keep for you? He has pasted a list of ppl he will share the money, so what else. Or is it because your last hope of getting 1k today has been dashed.

Whether you like it or not you are not entitled to anything on the thread, since you fools decide to act anyhow because this is a faceless forum be prepared to expect your ass handed back to you.

This is a faceless forum, you are not entitled to anything, crawl back to your hole and strategies on how you will start your new begging career.
Cuckoo bird
all these epistle for me? Run along boy,go find your mates because I stopped engaging slowpokes since 2018.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

How can you be a ardent follower of this thread and not know that the person that won 5.7 wants to do a 100k giveaway

If you don't know what is happening in the family, maybe you were never a part of it in the first place.
Well thanks for adding my name,sorry if I sounded aggressive just that ur handwriting isn't bold enough, I went thru d list like 5times n I didn't see my name, I even had to use eyedrop and water melon grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CheeBoo(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2018
simplemlmwebsit:

am not after the money but transparency, thanks
I know, right? But you still have to calm down with the way you're going about it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Donelli: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
Donelli:
Una dey fight over 1k when the main koko na to arrange formation to hit alaba back undecided

Na cos say all man wan hit big bar that's why alabi dey tidy una front and back. Since men dey here wey fit pam correct scoreline and the yawa na goalscorers, una for plan formation to tackle the game.

E.g
Assuming the likely scoreline is 2-0, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2
Instead wey all man go burn 10 ticket to play different setting, why no una form team as Jagaban880 suggest then share different arrangement of goal scorer give everybody wey dey the group. Highest each person go burn 2 tickets.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Benardy:

2-2 Mane and Milner
you can also stake on 3-2

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Alextaiwo it seems my name is not in the lost thou I don't see the list very well pls help me check
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simplemlmwebsit: 11:04am On May 02, 2018
CheeBoo:
I know, right? But you still have to calm down with the way you're going about it.
ok boss, what infuriates me was that the guy was trying to be smart but I dislike that. Yoruba says, eni ba gbon to ni enika o gbon irufe eni bee ni baba obo. I followed the matter right from day 1 and if you will notice you will discover that I am not part of those who asked to benefit from the offer not to talk of that am angry because my name was not inclusive.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vivvyo(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga.

You will see that your name is the third moniker I penned down when I started writing the list yet I must confess that I have never noticed you on the thread.

I complied the list with all fairness and everyone on that list deserves to be there on merit.
hlo alex,
saw my moniker on the list,
but the thread for details has been locked

wats d alternative? ,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 11:04am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo

good the thread has been closed! how can u ask people to post their bank detail in public forum and people are posting. nawao I can't even post my main phone let alone bank. you better ask people for their bet9ja ID than bank account details

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2018
pryme:

And you have comprehension problem if you don't see he was given the money and tasked with the job of distributing it. That makes him more relevant than you.

you are not making sense, you said he owes no one an explanation. The money was given to him to distribute and he willingly wanted to do it nobody forced him. let's close this chapter what do you see about tonight champions league match Correct scores precisely
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 11:06am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=Donelli post=67208583][/quote]....noted...Sir...nice..idea....Appreciate..u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benardy: 11:06am On May 02, 2018
boniga:

you can also stake on 3-2
That’s cool too cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga.

Guy just send the money to the monikers you have chosen.

Post the monikers you have sent money to successfully here.

Stop explaining yourself to everybody.

Get the transactions over and done with as soon as possible so that we can get back to predictions.

Anybody that does not like how it's going can report to Seun.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by highman10(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2018
El shaarawy must score

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Money is the root of all evils true true.

You and that guy that replaced Cheboo should please go and drop your details here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today
thread closed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 11:08am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=Donelli post=67208583][/quote].............noted...Sir...nice..idea....Appreciate..u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2018
Alextaiwo it seems I don't see my name in the list thou I don't see the list clearly pls help me check

Cc alextaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:09am On May 02, 2018
My guy, calm down. The thread has been closed. My account details is on my personal text. Do the needful. Mans broke.
alexistaiwo:

It is there.
If you are on the list.
I am begging you in the name of whatever you believe in.
Adhere to this simple instruction.

Please post what's requested on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Don't disturb forecasting activities on the thread.
I really don't want to get banned.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Puntersjo: 11:10am On May 02, 2018
Donelli:
Una dey fight over 1k when the main koko na to arrange formation to hit alaba back undecided

Na cos say all man wan hit big bar that's why alabi dey tidy una front and back. Since men dey here wey fit pam correct scoreline and the yawa na goalscorers, una for plan formation to tackle the game.

E.g
Assuming the likely scoreline is 2-0, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2
Instead wey all man go burn 10 ticket to play different setting, why no una form team as Jagaban880 suggest then share different arrangement of goal scorer give everybody wey dey the group. Highest each person go burn 2 tickets.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2018
Benardy:

That’s cool too cool
I will qoute you with both games after i booked them. The goalscorers is what concern me now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2018
omoeko001:

you are not making sense, you said he owes no one an explanation. The money was given to him to distribute and he willingly wanted to do it nobody forced him. let's close this chapter what do you see about tonight champions league match Correct scores precisely

Am not sure about Mane's fitness for Liverpool, he did not play their last game.
Dzeko to score is almost A banker. But I dont see this game to have "other" correct score.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:11am On May 02, 2018
Pls we need strategies and forecast on this thread..open another thread for wretched beggers to go and kill theirselves there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
I don't even understand you people here. Someone suggested we post out details on our profile and everyone agreed to it, now you aren't making use of it. Opened a thread to post account details and it has been closed. Where's the unity in doing what was aforementioned and generally agreed by everyone? I really need that money to stake today, kindly do the needful. Sorry for the stress this may have cost you, Alex. Have a great day!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
Cladez:
all these epistle for me? Run along boy,go find your mates because I stopped engaging slowpokes since 2018.

Yeah, trying to sound important when you are just a wretch. It's embarrassing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.