Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4898772 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

How can you be a ardent follower of this thread and not know that the person that won 5.7 wants to do a 100k giveaway

If you don't know what is happening in the family, maybe you were never a part of it in the first place.

answer my previous quotes

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CheeBoo(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
simplemlmwebsit:

ok boss, what infuriates me was that the guy was trying to be smart but I dislike that. Yoruba says, eni ba gbon to ni enika o gbon irufe eni bee ni baba obo. I followed the matter right from day 1 and if you will notice you will discover that I am not part of those who asked to benefit from the offer not to talk of that am angry because my name was not inclusive.
Yea, I've observed the recent happenings carefully.

Earlier, I indicated my interest with regards the #1000. But when I noticed the delays and stringent processes, I quickly decided that it wasn't worth the stress.

Let sleeping dogs lie, bro. If Looopy is not infuriated yet, I think it is not wise for us to do that on his behalf.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jugz(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2018
I don't even envy all these ppl dt share national cake...

See as opposition party nor gree Alexistaiwo share ds Nairaland cake in peace cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2018
pryme:

Am not sure about Mane's fitness for Liverpool, he did not play their last game.
Dzeko to score is almost A banker. But I dont see this game to have "other" correct score.

I saw a 2 1 correct score on one British site and banking dzeko to score too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClassicMG(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

How can you be a ardent follower of this thread and not know that the person that won 5.7 wants to do a 100k giveaway

If you don't know what is happening in the family, maybe you were never a part of it in the first place.

You sa no put my name... However why not ask those you penned down their name to add their details to their signature. If you continue creating thread and ask people to drop their details there, My guy am sorry people might have to wait till next year.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fastlane84: 11:20am On May 02, 2018
greetings house am new here what good here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alexie4real(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2018
What baffles me most is that people dey pick number on monday night...i was number 13 on the queue i commented twice dat i am number thirteenth but last last i no see my name for list

Cc:Alexistaiwo what do u have to say abi make i commot mind
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Puntersjo: 11:21am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
lol funny guy grin

Naijawisdom no go camp for tissuepaper house. May I just give you the 1k make you kuku free my mentor.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2018
omoeko001:

I saw a 2 1 correct score on one British site and banking dzeko to score too

Dzeko and Salah.

Going with 3-1, 2-1, 1-1, 1-0, 2-0, 1-2 correct score.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 11:22am On May 02, 2018
Bigmex:
ok guys listen up, below is a ticket for all games offered today with short odds to end over 1.5, that is anything ranging from 1.10 to 1.19

Check it here B958ECPETRRZTR-4353704

Only 3 tomatoes. Wow so i decided to see why or what went wrong. When I checked the league standings of these 3 lost games, I found out that the teams playing were before at extreme ends on the league table. The teams are trying to escape relegation having been on a continous losing streak.

okay so i decided to check further on other results that produced only two goals or three goals (because if you check the ticket, you find out that most of the games at least 90% ended over 3.5 not even 2.5). I found out the reason was the same like above. That said for safe playing, before playing this short odds, ALWAYS CHECK THE LEAGUE STANDINGS OF EACH TEAM ON THE TABLE. If they are at extreme ends, please avoid it. You be risking losing all your stake for an odd offered on a match that fits this profile. Choose middle placed teams.

I tried doing this cos i stumbled on a youtube video of one seasoned punter that claimed to make a lot of money betting with short five fold odds. infact this punter restricted his picks to certain minimum and maximum price offered. A closer look at my ticket shows that odds of 1.13, 1.14 and 1.15 shows more consistency in the number of goals produced. If you now want to bet on over 2.5 using these same teams you have selected, that will be cool. since you want to limit the number of games you want on your ticket. T[b]HIS METHOD IS VERY SAFE FOR PRODUCING 3-5 ODDS DAILY. YES 100%[/b]......THIS IS SMART PUNTING

1.12 too is not bad.
I noticed your over 1.5 theories are quite accurate. at least 90% win rate. welldone and keep it coming
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2018
saintkeppy:

72MPXZN
This 1 mek sense to Yu like this? 2day till weekend.

Yeah, very nice thank you bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:25am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If you can see your name on the list.
Please post your bank details on this thread, you will get funded immediately the funds are retransferred to my personal account in the morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Note Nairalanders who I already have their WhatsApp contact names are missing from the list because I didn't bother writing them down.

And thank you guys for the bashing.
I really learned a lot about human social behaviour taking on this role.

Thanks once again angry

my name dey there?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:27am On May 02, 2018
Cladez:
Thank God we could spot an idiot when we see one.Everyone here owns that money because it was giving to everyone to share.

Alex was just elected to do the sharing....

Morons dey this world oo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
gewise7:
Alexis my name is appearing twice. can one slot b given to anybody of your choice.
thanks to loppy and Alexis...
Guys I greet una o

my Oga jixnaion I sight u also

LOL.

I wan dey offline for a while.

Alah Bi done don too gimme doggy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClassicMG(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2018
simplemlmwebsit:

ok boss, what infuriates me was that the guy was trying to be smart but I dislike that. Yoruba says, eni ba gbon to ni enika o gbon irufe eni bee ni baba obo. I followed the matter right from day 1 and if you will notice you will discover that I am not part of those who asked to benefit from the offer not to talk of that am angry because my name was not inclusive.

For Goodness sake must you drag the issue? What irritates me is that there is money to be made and you guys are here derailing the thread, for those that their names are not involved, it's not the end of the world for them.

You guys are even lucky Alexistaiwo even pasted names. Some ppl would have just deactivated their account.

The person that won that money is a guy like you, guys are derailing the thread because of crumbs instead of getting busy with how to win yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mykel4God(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga.
I am just here laughing at you since morning.
Please go back and recheck the list.
The one with divided into three columns.

On the left hand side, if you open your eyes.
You will see that your name is the third moniker I penned down when I started writing the list yet I must confess that I have never noticed you on the thread.

I complied the list with all fairness and everyone on that list deserves to be there on merit.
No favoritism nothing nothing.

Please, I couldn't find my name on the list

Modified: I won't even mind #500

Bet9ja I.d: 3456825
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:34am On May 02, 2018
ABEGIII. We have been offered some money by a fortunate Samaritan, and someone volunteered to do the sharing, and you expect people to just stay calm? This 1k is a staking power for most people, and you don't expect them to be so calm since two days considering there are mouth-watering games to be played today. Let the guy do the needful, it's not like the money hasn't been sent to him.

Person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am.
pryme:

For Goodness sake must you drag the issue? What irritates me is that there is money to be made and you guys are here derailing the thread, for those that their names are not involved, it's not the end of the world for them.

You guys are even lucky Alexistaiwo even pasted names. Some ppl would have just deactivated their account.

The person that won that money is a guy like you, guys are derailing the thread because of crumbs instead of getting busy with how to win yours.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Zamad(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga.
I am just here laughing at you since morning.
Please go back and recheck the list.
The one with divided into three columns.

On the left hand side, if you open your eyes.
You will see that your name is the third moniker I penned down when I started writing the list yet I must confess that I have never noticed you on the thread.

I complied the list with all fairness and everyone on that list deserves to be there on merit.
No favoritism nothing nothing.
I'M REPLACING ADUKONI2016 BET9JA ID:3173503
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 02, 2018
olahajayi:

Hmmmm... No wahala as alexistaiwo no include my name. Even those wey no sabi sa na Alabi we dey use for all bookies for here dey there. More Greens to all the winners.
na there I catch them self.. People wah no no say nah alabi we sabi for both local and international bookie them make self.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2018
Just 1000 per person and a lot of problems and comments are coming up. If it was 100,000 each, na im be say una for don dey stab each other.

The poverty in this country is too much. Even worse, is the poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2018
pryme:

De-activate account untop 100k. Its better you stop commenting on this issue and just sit back and watch.

The more you comment, the more hollow and empty you sound.

You are exhibiting intelligence but not wisdom.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2018
paroh137:
Please someone should help me check that list to see if my name is there. It's illegible to me. I honestly wish lhimeet was doing this funding sha, alexis processes too much.
u no make am oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I beg replace his name with mine, I need staking power
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by koolpal(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2018
72N9ZKV

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2018
einsteine:
Just 1000 per person and a lot of problems and comments are coming up. If it was 100,000 each, na im be say una for don dey stab each other.

i have died!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmNuhell: 11:40am On May 02, 2018
koolpal:
72N9ZKV

How sure is the game.. Where u get am... Hope no be dream oo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

My guy, from today henceforth I will continue to dout your reputation on this thread.

I thought you senior lhimeet by age and in administrative matters following most of your write-ups since when you joined this thread but you prove me wrong...

Where is your TRANSPARENCY agenda? From the list your transparency level is too low.

As from today, if it is not Lhimeet then ....

Lhimeet, you are the most transparent person on this thread!

NB: Please don't be intoxicated by this money and begin to post village tips because my daily N100 to Alabi's wealth is more than enough for you to give me false with your tips

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:41am On May 02, 2018
This agenda you're trying to start. I honestly doubt if you know your human rights.
einsteine:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.