Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885822 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2018
Bayern Munich thank you oooo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I go scratch 2h card give you 2moro make you load.

Abeg accept me as i carry come. Na wetin i fit afford now

oshe ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Samuel60:

bro pls don't waste ur time engaging dis kids. Majority of dem don't even understand what dey type that's why u see I didn't even bother replying this particular moniker you replying to.All dey know how to do best is to asslick n beg

I made my points and am glad some reasonable peeps saw sense in it .dats all
old man like you, what did you come here to do if not come and beg for money and odds?

Hypocrites everywhere. Asslicking the foolish gambler that decided to remain poor by staking 4million naira.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timajohn(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

You will be greater than me. I will try and connect with you soon so that we can talk more on that.
bro please try and connect with me also. My email is timileyin280@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
Mohsis:
Bayern Munich thank you oooo grin

Bros are you normal

You are blurring N200 stake.
Person wey stake millions sef no bkur am.

If you try that nonsense again ehnnn

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
That3:
Lol i read the posts of the two main guys arguing over stakes and ironically they both made sense. Why can't we just present our facts concurrently without any bias, sentiments, emotions or whatever. It all boils down to perspectives, For some people it's ALL OR NOTHING! while others preferred climbing the ladder of success slowing. None is better than the other. For every possibility of failure there is a possibility of SUCCESS! While some of us are blinded with the down side and possibility of failure some are optimistically enough to see only the upside and possibility of success. Humans are the strangest of all God's creations, we are just too complex and unpredictable to be simply boxed into Categories or "Dos and Donts". My brother and I read the same success books, And since then the risks he takes make me wonder if one of us is reading those books upsidedown. In everything he does it's either a 100% or nothing for him, He will go broke risking all he had on some business ideas while i prefer to take things a little bit slower. Now i wouldn't say i am wiser than my brother, we both read the same books, we both had our fair share of successes and failures. Such is life. Keep doing what you think works for you.

Abeg, due to the short notice, na only this ones I see bring come. manage them biko!

you have said it all!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
omoeko001:
Bayernmunich Win Juventus Win Celtic Win Fernerbache Win Besiktas Vs Sivasspor over 7corners kairat Almaty Win Utrecht ov1. 5 Victoria plzen Win Norkkoping Win or draw
5 odds in Total, played on 1xbet Good luck
Bayern Munich spoilt this game sha, I didn't see Bayern spoiling it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

1 million on an odd of 1.10 and 4million on an odd of 1.80 to win trophy .

how do you even think

Bro, leave them ooo.. You see where I said 1 million I staked via inplay when the game is even at 85mins with just a goal and I staked under 2.5 goals at 1.10.... I will never even stake 1million via booking unless it's a live game grin grin grin...

Many gamblers really invested on ManU to carry the trophy but the wise once would stake that 4million and win playing under goals than playing them to win cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
Fourth winning of d day.

Goal scorers entered live........ Posted here.

And others.........

GREEEEEEEEENZ

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
So u sef see am... Na why Naija no gree better oooo

mistarsam:
The narrative has changed from 'even if he is a billionaire, how on Earth can he stake 4M' to 'the 4M was borrowed'. Weh done sahs!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
I have said it to you before"NEVER YOU IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE QUOTE ME AGAIN!!
or what undecided Buckethead undecided smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2018
AxceX:
This is simply the honest TRUTH
Any favour that is based on the need to satisfy ego is worst than gambling away 4M.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by donveekings: 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Bro, leave them ooo.. You see where I said 1 million I staked via inplay when the game is even at 85mins with just a goal and I staked under 2.5 goals at 1.10.... I will never even stake 1million via booking unless it's a live game grin grin grin...

Many gamblers really invested on ManU to carry the trophy but the wise once would stake that 4million and win playing under goals than playing them to win cool
Hello, goldenval, please how do I contact you privately?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
All this banter about money this and money that. All I know is that in the light of this present Nigerian situation it is almost a si.n to bet with 4 million on a single ticket -even if you are a Dangote- and if you must do it, do not flaunt your ticket.

There are millions of hungry and desperate Nigerians and the mere instance of seeing a whole 4 million lost on a single ticket is bound to rise a feeling of angst among right-thinking folks. That is an amount that could change the destinies of various individuals.

It is better to invest your millions on business venture that will make you provide value for yourself and the society, or even invest it on Charity rather than to spend it on gambling.

The bitter truth is that Gambling is addictive and could actually bring a whole lot of ruin and we all have to thread cautiously when it comes to gambling.

This issue will always be a divisive one among folks here but that does not and should not make us to trade insults. We should all be calm and matured despite our repective ages and financial weight.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by George28(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
or what undecided Buckethead undecided smiley

I can't take it grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
boniga:
89% Bet9ja--- 75xkjgw Nairabet--- 156132534 Total odds = 25+ The odds are dropping edit and stake. I no get money so i no play
25+ odds won... Tomorow's game loading

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
Happy I am ohhhhhhh.......

Over 8 tickets GREEN

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
donveekings:
Hello, goldenval, please how do I contact you privately?

When am ready, I will contact you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
Kindly give this same advice to goldenval who staked 1 million on 1.10 odd knowing full well there is a possibility of losing it all regardless of the odds. I will appreciate it if you can do so. God bless us all

Krak:
All this banter about money this and money that. All I know is that in the light of this present Nigerian situation it is almost a to bet with 4 million on a single ticket -even if you are a Dangote- and if you must do it, do not flout your ticket.

There are millions of hungry and desperate Nigerians and the mere instance of seeing a whole 4 million lost on a single ticket is bound to rise a feeling of angst among right-thinking folks. That is an amount that could change the destinies of various individuals.

It is better to invest your millions on business venture that will make you provide value for yourself and the society, or even invest it on Charity rather than to spend it on gambling.

The bitter truth is that Gambling is addictive and could actually bring a whole lot of ruin and we all have to thread cautiously when it comes to gambling.

This issue will always be a divisive one among folks here but that does not and should not make us to trade insults. We should all be calm and matured despite our repective ages and financial weight.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Una get luck today. I be manU fans.. all my friends they mock me since today because of una winning. no worry next season dey come grin
grin grin grin grin grin.

Goldenval after making mouth say mourinho no dey lose final.

He don finally swallow him word grin grin grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Bros are you normal

You are blurring N200 stake.
Person wey stake millions sef no bkur am.

If you try that nonsense again ehnnn

Even if I blur #30 it's still a won bet... And I can proudly say that amount is more than
Whatever you won this weekend (that is if you won anything )

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

1 million on an odd of 1.10 and 4million on an odd of 1.80 to win trophy .

how do you even think
bro let it go. There is no right or wrong way to gamble. One man food na another man poison

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:00pm On May 19, 2018
1realBobby:
after every every, today na me still win Alabi Las Las.. .decided to forecast my own games today... mehn, I stilll gat it in me...

BTW, sportybet is the fastest when it comes to pay out, not up to 30 secs

Omo, see enjoyment oo.

Na you prepare this one?
Enjoy brother
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
gondon:
Fourth winning of d day.

Goal scorers entered live........ Posted here.

And others.........

GREEEEEEEEENZ

Which bookie?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
Mr low odds......any low odds strategy de whe you fit share...man like am small small @ Chiadikaobi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
Kindly give this same advice to goldenval who staked 1 million on 1.10 odd knowing full well there is a possibility of losing it all regardless of the odds. I will appreciate it if you can do so. God bless us all

Please stop quoting me... I don't even know you.. no be me dey do una family... please stop transferring your anger to me and go look for a job!.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

Bro why do you av to sound like dis...it's better to let d issue die dan this you saying. I av been reading silently all while and I saw where you claim to be an experienced gambler.

Pls if I may ask, have you not seen teams scoring 2-3 goals in 2minutes??..pls its better to keep quite dan to spit more jargons pls pardon my language

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
cyberhike:

Mister low odds himself
Ogam i salute like mad
Greetingss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
Mohsis:

Even if I blur #30 it's still a won bet... And I can proudly say that amount is more than
Whatever you won this weekend (that is if you won anything )

Actually I lost heavily this weekend besides how much did you win.
Even with my loss, I am sure that I can conveniently double your winning.

At the detriment of this coming week convenience grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin.

Goldenval after making mouth say mourinho no dey lose final.

He don finally swallow him word grin grin grin grin

after una done bribed that referee undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50