Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885577 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
emzry:
Guys I see psg ending as draw. I think picking 1x isn't a bad bet.
who staked on this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gondon(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2018
JixNation:

Which bookie?

Nairabet and Bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 10:04pm On May 19, 2018
Gody05:
bros, after ur masters and u mistakenly come back to naija, its 50k jobs u will be offered las las and thats if u are lucky. Shithole is an understatement. Anyways up blues, have been trolling my elder brother and my gf since. What a day

Lol. Let me go first. I know say I go make am there. And after I establish myself, I can come back to Naija come relax

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dokyOloye: 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
I swear u fall my hand. See as you dey contradict yourself. You gambled a million naira and you say someone that gambled 4 million had no money management skills. You need to check ur self cos regardless of the odds you stake, nothing is certain in gambling. You had more than enough for u to have staked 1 million. Do u know how much the guy has? If u had lost that your 1 million na so dem go dey blow siren for here say see useless fellow. I'm even tired talking on this matter. Everyone should face their business as long as the guy no carry him problems come meet una. Why una dey use panadol on top another man headache?

Hehehehe.
Someone who gambled 1 million on 1.10 odds is almost more foolish than d one who gambled 4m on 1.8 odds,cos experience has shown that every game can cast grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
If innobets had won u go dey hear "see staking power" "sport bet na for person wey get money" all sorts of appraisal. Same for the guy that didn't cashout his tennis ticket and won. If he'd loss, na so dem go start "see greedy man" "no sense" all sorts of curses and condemnation. All I can say is do with your money as u like. You can never please anyone. Those that innobets gave 4k each can never contribute 1k each for the guy if the requested from them. I'm certain everyone has a reason for every decision they make in life. Even goldenval was once trashed but that didn't stop him from achieving his aim. You either win or lose in life. God bless us all
9th like

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
Mohsis:

Even if I blur #30 it's still a won bet... And I can proudly say that amount is more than
Whatever you won this weekend (that is if you won anything )
#200? more than?
you must be a compound fool..no apologies
even you was ashamed of your stake that's why you had to blur it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
Played yugoo's game today.
I edited it to 2.8odds, and boom.
I WON!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 10:05pm On May 19, 2018
This guy na big F-up guy. The first time I saw his post here on this thread, I was intrigued and followed him which he also followed back in return. Now I'm telling him the truth and he unfollows me and insults my family. I've not for once insulted your family but only said u F-up. I see that your a little man "In Conte's word" People can't just accept the truth

goldenval:

Please stop quoting me... I don't even know you.. no be me dey do una family... please stop transferring your anger to me and go look for a job!.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2018
emzry:
who staked on this?

Did you stake it??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2018
emzry:
who staked on this?
I did not. Did you ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2018
Lanredeji:
Mr low odds......any low odds strategy de whe you fit share...man like am small small @ Chiadikaobi
Baba I no too dey bet like before. Man just dey occupied with many things for now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2018
gondon:

Nairabet and Bet9ja

I thought bet9ja stopped the accumulation of that particular market?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yugoo: 10:07pm On May 19, 2018
Jay95:
Played yugoo's game today.
I edited it to 2.8odds, and boom.
I WON!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by donveekings: 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

When am ready, I will contact you.
OK. Please don't forget
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
Viking007:
That's what today's sermon was about. We can only hope the millionaires listen.

I just dey laugh. Many people called me bad belle but here is an example. The guy will try to chase this 4 million back with another huge stake. Before you know it the 43 million will be history. He who get ear make he listen to the voice of wisdom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

after una done bribed that referee undecided undecided undecided
Na court of England fit settle that bribery case oo.

The thing be say the cup don enter chelsea wooden cupboard wey dem paint blue grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Lol. Let me go first. I know say I go make am there. And after I establish myself, I can come back to Naija come relax
You wan come back to naija of all places to relax? Bros, where is your village??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2018
First of all..

All of una Dey Mad for this thread..

but the mоd wey ban me mad pass una. angry

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistarsam(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
So u sef see am... Na why Naija no gree better oooo

The guy made a mistake by flaunting the ticket.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
i believe we all are matured even if you are not behave like one. whatever amount anyone use in staking doesnt concern any of us, having read about 16 pages with useless arguement which is not suppose to be so, let focus on why we are here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Omo, see enjoyment oo.

Na you prepare this one?
Enjoy brother
baba na me ooo.. i gats flex alabi money na grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
This guy na big F-up guy. The first time I saw his post here on this thread, I was intrigued and followed him which he also followed back in return. Now I'm telling him the truth and he unfollows me and insults my family. I've not for once insulted your family but only said u F-up. I see that your a little man "In Conte's word" People can't just accept the truth

really immature i must say, i really did not expect him to be so loose in the tongue sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Looopy(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Abeg, due to the short notice, na only this ones I see bring come. manage them biko!

you have said it all!

Anything for me shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vivvyo(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
abeg who for this thread attend Lala marriage ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:
Kindly give this same advice to goldenval who staked 1 million on 1.10 odd knowing full well there is a possibility of losing it all regardless of the odds. I will appreciate it if you can do so. God bless us all

Let us leave specific individuals out of this fray. And must I say that I agree with some of his points which to me are very valid.

I used to run a betshop and I have observed several individuals whose lives have been torn apart by gambling addiction. Someone will just walk into my shop and start blowing tens of thousands on Virtual games untill be becomes penniless.

We would later learn that that money was either his school fees, his brothers school fees or some money budgeted for a pressing need. All lost to gambling.

Leave goldenval out of this, he never flaunted his ticket and he never used 4 million to stake a ticket.

Lets focus on teaching people to apply moderation and financial wisdom when betting.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
Viking007:
He might be thinking of staking 8 million tomorrow or 2 million on two odds to recover his loss.

Lord, may we never be ignorantly foolish despite your blessings.
Amen. embarassed

grin The reason for my early submission today but the foolish will tell you it's not your money. If the guy carry 4m buy car i no go blame am cos when he wake up he go still see his car which he can at least resell later. Someone lost 50k on this match and he's paranoid, imagine 4m

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
dokyOloye:
Hehehehe.
Someone who gambled 1 million on 1.10 odds is almost more foolish than d one who gambled 4m on 1.8 odds,cos experience has shown that every game can cast grin

When you don’t know the meaning of ODDS undecided

All I see is one wise man and another greedy man. The choice is yours

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 19, 2018
vivvyo:
abeg who for this thread attend Lala marriage ?

The thing na today?

shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
someone please book.. and drop code after.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
Sometimes I just don't understand betting

Played 1000 on 2 odds the thing cast I con play 100# on 5 odds

Sportybet now dey celebrate mediocre winning with me

Are they okay angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
Betnomore:

Guy, move on with your life and stop being foolish abeg! The guy's warning is decided to serve as deterrent to upcoming punters so that they won't emulate such reckless betting. I'm telling you some might be tempted to bet recklessly because of that, same thing almost happened to me yesterday. In as much as you have your own beliefs, He has his too. Stop making your belief to seem right or superior. And then, you're mentioning him too much even after he has moved on and stopped engaging in the said conversation. Learn to accept other people's believes too and stop sounding overly judgmental.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 19, 2018
yugoo:
Thank you
Will games be available tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.