Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4909169 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2018
rastaLivity:
guys, I got the job_was called to come pick my appointment letter. Mehn I'm rolling multinational at the power sector and the pay is mindblowing. See you all at the very top, God bless.
Congrats, U Hav Just Scratched Ur Own Goldmine.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:02am On May 29, 2018
overdrive:

Ynot ask him to assist u with a phone that he isn't using maybe just maybe he may decide to arrange a new phone for u.my humble opinion.cheers

I already did that bro, although I asked generally. If you check my earlier posts, you'd see it. Today makes it 30days since my first android phone was stolen. I still feel bad about it.

Even yourself, if you have one you aren't using, please kindly gift me. I am in enugu. One love, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:15am On May 29, 2018
paroh137:

Pass me her number make I console am abeg. She dey Lagos abi?
Lol. U be consolation prize ni? Gerrrouuut from here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2018
bakayokoko:

YOU'RE A DEADLY CRIMINAL AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DEACTIVATE AND LEAVE NAIRALAND COZ PEOPLE LIKE U DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS PLATFORM!

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update/36#67974489

You are a lie peddler.

now call me alexistaiwo or whatever but I hate lies and you're no different from him as there is no small/big sin in my eyes. Alexistaiwo clearly deceived people and you as well is currently deceiving people.

in your write up you said he funded only about 40 which you are very well aware doesn't correlate with the number of people here who complained of not receiving the disbursed funds.

Please, let's judge this issue once and for all, if you know you were on alexistaiwo list and weren't funded, just signify let's count.

Truth pays alot

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
Money doesn't sleep, why should i sleep

You win,win,win lose, win ...life is sweeter that way smiley

This sport really does rake in those thousands

I'm increasing my stake gradually
TissuePaper:
i will
TissuePaper:
i'll do that..relax
TissuePaper:
it's not tennis also...it'll surprise you guys to know that the best markets lie under..in the wierdest of sports., diligence bro
With the amount of noise you make on this thread always struggling to get noticed, one would have thought you stake reasonable money on your tickets, not knowing you are just another deceitful N100 squirrel with deep psychological issues.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Slycks(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2018
alikor2:

What is Bet9ja Money Adder?
Bet9ja Money Adder Software is a software that allows you credit money into your bet9ja accounts without debiting money from your bank account. It is a software that was created to hack into bet9ja server and credit its users with endless money.

How Bet9ja Money Adder Software works?
It requires no special skills for you to know how to use it. All you have to do is to download the software and install it in your Laptop or Android Phones. Login your Bet9ja account into the Bet9ja Money Adder software to authenticate the user, and start crediting your Bet9ja Account

Bet9ja Money Adder is free to use, you can only add between ₦5,000 and ₦100,000 once in 3 days, so you don’t get your account blocked by the Bet9ja Moderators. We have done everything for you, what is left for you to do is just to keep crediting you accounts.

For more information on how to get this Bet9ja Money Adder software
Whatsapp: +2347050804821

follow the link to watch view sample of this bet9ja software

https://entrepreneurswealth..com.ng/2017/11/bet9ja-money-adder-software.html?m=1

And some ppl will fall for this phishing..

So I supply you my credentials, you wait until I win good money, then you hijack the acct and change personal info to suit your withdrawal info.. Maybe I am wrong, don't mind my right up..

Good luck to you great spammer.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2018
Viking007:

With the amount of noise you make on this thread always struggling to get noticed, one would have thought you stake reasonable money on your tickets, not knowing you are just another deceitful N100 squirrel with deep psychological issues.
Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alikor2(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2018
Slycks:

And some ppl will fall for this phishing..

So I supply you my credentials, you wait until I win good money, then you hijack the acct and change personal info to suit your withdrawal info.. Maybe I am wrong, don't mind my right up..

Good luck to you great spammer.

You're so dumb grin goto YouTube, search for Bet9ja Money Adder watch and learn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 6:45am On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
Money doesn't sleep, why should i sleep

You win,win,win lose, win ...life is sweeter that way smiley

This sport really does rake in those thousands

I'm increasing my stake gradually
and I was here thinking this fowl is making millions..lmao me we no get goldmine stake 10times your stake.. rubbish, just find chair sitdown

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2018
Montez90:
Me I don escape o wink wink, Bye For now!!
Safe Travels, Bobo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LorenzoKane: 6:54am On May 29, 2018
Good morning! If you played my baseball tips yesterday, congratulations! I will be dropping more shortly.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Amazonboss(f): 7:01am On May 29, 2018
AXYZ:
Despite the fact that I'm working and even collecting a reasonable salary, I will say its not easy, especially when you have a family to cater for. Talk less of many guys that abound here with this thread/betting as their ONLY hope--at least for now.

I see requests and lamentations here and there and I think we can cause a revival here. I personally think we can make things work for ourselves. Notwithstanding the facelessness of this forum, you can rest assured that we are brothers (and sisters).

I therefore have a proposal in my head but I don't know how feasible the implementation would be but I think it should be fine. The idea came in the night.

I would suggest we get 500 naira and play 5-10 odds first to get a staking power. You may want to ask: How easy is it to get 5-10 odds, personally I think its very easy to get it via tennis, albeit it may not be consistent. @Esthy96 @Chiefheywhy, @Mercy713, Successimpactld, chewbacca, BianoJay and a few others can comfortably supply at least 3-5 odds almost every day.

The idea is that if we can use the initial 5h to generate, say, 2.5k, the second day, we can decide to use 5h each to play different 3-10 odds. Out of 5 tickets maybe sometimes, 2 should enter. We need not be any greedy and we should NOT repeat any game even if it's Barcelona playing Sunshine United. If we can do this religiously as if our lives depended on it and with God on our side, I think we can all be happy.

I will be using myself to pilot the idea and I have just played B943ECZZZEEERQ-5265153. It's no sure game like we all know and it could be lost almost immediately. I'm only being optimistic.

Disclaimer: This is NO goldmine.

I'm game

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:04am On May 29, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:08am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=Sugaarh post=67976933]

?!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2pacBro: 7:08am On May 29, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2018
Pls play that tennis....the odds are dropping...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2pacBro: 7:21am On May 29, 2018
johnpablo541:

Is your bank name the same with the name on your bet account?

Yes its the same name. Its says "approved" now in tge withdrawal section in the 1xbet app but yet to see any alert.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:

Pls what's d meaning of day ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 7:23am On May 29, 2018
You get time shaa. Why u even dey reply the guy? No waste your energy jaare as long as you don make your point

Sugaarh:

guy chill wat did yu just say
what about YouTube
okay let's do this....
yur YouTube channel is requiring 5k to get the software and you here is requesting 15k for the software now what I'm saying is this if truly these shitt works requesting for 15k first b4 d app shouldn't be yur main priority...if the app works like yu say then let us use d app first and get the 15k afterwards... what I'm tryna say in essence is 15k should not be your problem because if dat shittyy software works 15k is too little cus obviously yu make more than that in 3days if it truly works..prove me wrong by sharing the software that simple....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:23am On May 29, 2018
Viking007:

you are nothing but a sad e-diot, do you know what ths is called...it's called market appraisal, this is what you do before you invest fully into the market, i discovered this market 2days back and i'm trying to get the required level of confidence in it...i'm not like u that lost 50k on stupid games...i punt smartly, you can ask johnpablo or austino how they punt...bro, pls..work on yourself and stop being infantile.. money never sleeps, go and make yours too. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2018
Chidexter:

Pls what's d meaning of day ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 7:27am On May 29, 2018
Sugaarh:

guy chill wat did yu just say
what about YouTube
okay let's do this....
yur YouTube channel is requiring 5k to get the software and you here is requesting 15k for the software now what I'm saying is this if truly these shitt works requesting for 15k first b4 d app shouldn't be yur main priority...if the app works like yu say then let us use d app first and get the 15k afterwards... what I'm tryna say in essence is 15k should not be your problem because if dat shittyy software works 15k is too little cus obviously yu make more than that in 3days if it truly works..prove me wrong by sharing the software that simple....
Which software? Don't bother yourself about that nonsense. It doesn't exist.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 7:30am On May 29, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
Sure game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:31am On May 29, 2018
dcolumbus001:
and I was here thinking this fowl is making millions..lmao me we no get goldmine stake 10times your stake.. rubbish, just find chair sitdown
there are so many winning techniques in betting, just because i decide to share one..doesn't mean it is the only one i use...yesterday i went into tennis and found another that has most often been overlooked by punters in this thread...i'll share my techniques with you guys when i want to..i've done it before

BTW the winning rate in this partucular market is superb, the answer sometimes might lurk in other sports and not just football..cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2018
SeunKelechi:

Sure game?
its not sure

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:35am On May 29, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
pls are they all to win a set?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2018
Lanredeji:
pls are they all to win a set?
yea they must win at least a set
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 7:37am On May 29, 2018
grin I really do like both TissuePaper and Viking007. I understand both opinions and I know where Viking007 is coming from. Most times, TissuePaper comes to this thread to tease, tease, tease and tease us with his new found strategy before spilling it out and most guys here no get chills for those tease and I quite understand that you need to test run your discoveries before you invest fully in it. In case of next time, just do the test run first on your own and decide if you're to share the discovery with members of this thread. There are two sides to a coin. One love my fellow punters. Me sef get discovery wey I dey test run too. Will reveal when it passes through the hyperthermal chamber grin

TissuePaper:
you are nothing but a sad e-diot, do you know what ths is called...it's called market appraisal, this is what you do before you invest fully into the market...you can ask johnpablo or austino...bro, pls..work on yourself and stop being infantile.. money never sleeps, go and make yours too. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
76Z7WHK

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:42am On May 29, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
yea they must win at least a set
thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.