Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,655 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4909954 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
And i promise this guy 3h since april 11. I just see am as i dey check my mentions.

Baba no vex abeg. You still need am?
nwanne my own unko grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2018
Imustreturn:
nwanne my own unko grin
you're legit funder, fund yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:26am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
how far i dey wait 4 u o, u go msg me 4 whatsapp
i'm sure you'll love it when i drop games and you win with it..it's a wonderful feeling believe me..i shall post it here when i have built my confidence to that level

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
Bro's this is my main......

i still need am o

842435 - userid
blakxtar - bet9ja username
If i use quickteller you no go get the full 3h unless you send me your username and password for mail.

Make i continue like that?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
i'm sure you'll love it when i drop games and you win with it..it's a wonderful feeling believe me..i shall post it here when i have built my confidence to that level
even at dt buzz me 4 whatsapp, u see dt screenshot wey i post yesterday me sef dey test am too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by uminem02(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2018
Who else can't place bets on Sportybet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2018
baba Axcex, I hail thee.
Na Gewise7 make me check in here this morning.
Alabi Don make me loyal.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
If i use quickteller you no go get the full 3h unless you send me your username and password for mail.

Make i continue like that?
username- b

do not quote this tweet so i can modify
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2018
AXYZ, jixnation talk say make I greet you o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2018
Imustreturn:
nwanne my own unko grin
Legit funder wey dey pack money like aboki, come base for PH dey collect monthly salary from shell oil and gas.

The money wey dey this man account dey breath like buhari.

Baba my level never reach to fund you kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 29, 2018
AXYZ:
Despite the fact that I'm working and even collecting a reasonable salary, I will say its not easy, especially when you have a family to cater for. Talk less of many guys that abound here with this thread/betting as their ONLY hope--at least for now.

I see requests and lamentations here and there and I think we can cause a revival here. I personally think we can make things work for ourselves. Notwithstanding the facelessness of this forum, you can rest assured that we are brothers (and sisters).

I therefore have a proposal in my head but I don't know how feasible the implementation would be but I think it should be fine. The idea came in the night.

I would suggest we get 500 naira and play 5-10 odds first to get a staking power. You may want to ask: How easy is it to get 5-10 odds, personally I think its very easy to get it via tennis, albeit it may not be consistent. @Esthy96 @Chiefheywhy, @Mercy713, Successimpactld, chewbacca, BianoJay and a few others can comfortably supply at least 3-5 odds almost every day.

The idea is that if we can use the initial 5h to generate, say, 2.5k, the second day, we can decide to use 5h each to play different 3-10 odds. Out of 5 tickets maybe sometimes, 2 should enter. We need not be any greedy and we should NOT repeat any game even if it's Barcelona playing Sunshine United. If we can do this religiously as if our lives depended on it and with God on our side, I think we can all be happy.

I will be using myself to pilot the idea and I have just played B943ECZZZEEERQ-5265153. It's no sure game like we all know and it could be lost almost immediately. I'm only being optimistic.

Disclaimer: This is NO goldmine.
TOUCHING ! BY TOMORROW I WILL START DROPPING 3-5ODDS HEREgrin #SUCCESSIMPACTLD#
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:

I say make you send am for mail you just drop am for street make alayes manipulate your million naira ticket

edit am sharp sharp abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I say make you send am for mail you just drop am for street make alayes manipulate your million naira ticket

edit am sharp sharp abeg
dem no dey manipulate Fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2018
AXYZ:
Despite the fact that I'm working and even collecting a reasonable salary, I will say its not easy, especially when you have a family to cater for. Talk less of many guys that abound here with this thread/betting as their ONLY hope--at least for now.

I see requests and lamentations here and there and I think we can cause a revival here. I personally think we can make things work for ourselves. Notwithstanding the facelessness of this forum, you can rest assured that we are brothers (and sisters).

I therefore have a proposal in my head but I don't know how feasible the implementation would be but I think it should be fine. The idea came in the night.

I would suggest we get 500 naira and play 5-10 odds first to get a staking power. You may want to ask: How easy is it to get 5-10 odds, personally I think its very easy to get it via tennis, albeit it may not be consistent. @Esthy96 @Chiefheywhy, @Mercy713, Successimpactld, chewbacca, BianoJay and a few others can comfortably supply at least 3-5 odds almost every day.

The idea is that if we can use the initial 5h to generate, say, 2.5k, the second day, we can decide to use 5h each to play different 3-10 odds. Out of 5 tickets maybe sometimes, 2 should enter. We need not be any greedy and we should NOT repeat any game even if it's Barcelona playing Sunshine United. If we can do this religiously as if our lives depended on it and with God on our side, I think we can all be happy.

I will be using myself to pilot the idea and I have just played B943ECZZZEEERQ-5265153. It's no sure game like we all know and it could be lost almost immediately. I'm only being optimistic.

Disclaimer: This is NO goldmine.

This is nice idea, coming up with the 5-10 odds will be d issue because soon everyone will be dropping his/hers. Chewbacca and Co can comfortably bring out 3-5 odds from tennis and we can start from there, and grow our bankroll...

pls check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 9:39am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:

grin Very terrible gambler
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Brethren,

I have had my fun..
I am probably the most mentioned moniker of the month.
Thanks for the publicity (no publicity is bad publicity to me) .
Let's settle this once and for all.
I have already booked space for the list of those funded.

Can anyone here find a way to guarantee me immunity from mods and ban because what I am about to start is against the rules of this forum?

Cc. Tabbaz

this man maad gan o...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 9:41am On May 29, 2018
People love making noise
Strategy wey you never sure of weather alabi dey do draw me nearer for you grin

Tell us what happened to the first Coalmine angry

Seems getting mentions gives some people orgasms

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godmademan(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2018
gewise7:
who fit drop 5-10 odds for me..today games
you can rinse out ur 10 odds from here 76ZGNYD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

grin Very terrible gambler
kmt money wey dey inside nw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2018
TENNIS PICK! WELL ANALYZED GAME

76Z8WYJ. (61ODD)
TO MAKE PROFIT FROM MY GAME

DIVIDE IT INTO 2 OR 3 PART AND STAKE BIG grin
STAKE WHAT YOU CAN LOST!
AXYZ I DON DO MY PART OOOOH

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 9:43am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
kmt money wey dey inside nw
Calm down
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 9:43am On May 29, 2018
Phoenix3x:

This is nice idea, coming up with the 5-10 odds will be d issue because soon everyone will be dropping his/hers. Chewbacca and Co can comfortably bring out 3-5 odds from tennis and we can start from there, and grow our bankroll...

pls check ur mail

Well said... Replied bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2018
uminem02:
Who else can't place bets on Sportybet?
I can't even load the site on my browser
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
TENNIS PICK! WELL ANALYZED GAME

76Z8WYJ. (61ODD)

TO MAKE PROFIT FROM MY GAME

DIVIDE IT INTO 2 OR 3 PART AND STAKE BIG grin

STAKE WHAT YOU CAN LOST!

AXYZ I DON DO MY PART OOOOH

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Brotherly u downsize it into ur best 3-10 odds, let's start from there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2018
Seen God bless Chiadikaobi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
dem no dey manipulate Fire grin
I don drop 3h to your account.

Abeg if you win millions remember me oo

Na block and cement i carry get that money

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
Calm down
i dey calm oooo, grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 9:48am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
Lagos to Kebbi

Wish me a safe trip my brother and Sisters in Punting business gringrin

Safe trip BRO, Abeg greet my people in Zuru Emirates wella

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2018
Godmademan:
you can rinse out ur 10 odds from here 76ZGNYD

thanks man.. Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 9:48am On May 29, 2018
NLbully:

Sportybet.com
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:49am On May 29, 2018
I understand you bro. As I dey, I'm a direct, blunt person to the extent that sometimes people see it as arrogance. I've learned to realize that one should be diplomatic in certain issues. No be all the time person dey fight fire with fire. No be one road lead to market. At least the message is passed and both parties should understand

justwiseass:

With all due respect sir, call a spade a spade. If the GOal scorer + correct score had been kept this way, who knows? They would have removed it before others got to know.

A consistent winning and withdrawal is constantly checked by the bookies.

Where’s the love here? You’ve won more than 3 games with a strategy yet you haven’t deemed it fit enough for u to share with others; how bad!

Call a spade a spade
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 9:49am On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I don drop 3h to your account.
Abeg if you win millions remember me oo
Na block and cement i carry get that money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.