Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4873285 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2018
YemiCrown1:
bros u say make i remind u this week say u go fund me... 842435 blakxtar - bet9ja

God bless
And i promise this guy 3h since april 11. I just see am as i dey check my mentions.

Baba no vex abeg. You still need am?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 8:34am On May 29, 2018
Viking007:
There's a way you can tease with class, you can ask Austino. What this one is doing is abnormal. Dude is having a psychological breakdown.
nah..you just misunderstand me bro smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 8:36am On May 29, 2018
76ZBNFM
132 odds
french open grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walepinna(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2018
andymola:

You are not alone. Same thing here. approved without alert. I have contacted them and they said I should wait for 7 working days. voicemail I guess.

Hmmm...same here too, tried to withdraw when the other guy complained n am getting same thing...Guess the maintenance they did is affecting them o...n to think because of their fast payout n vast market na wetin carry me go there...porting to sportybet abeg...i no get time for wahala
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2018
Let's try and forget alexistaiwo matter abeg.
Although my name dey d list but e no fund me..
The money at that period was very important but the guy just decide fall person hand.
.Showing d house the people he has funded is now an issue to him.
.I just believe KARMA isn't asleep...

Alexistaiwo before the month ends there is still room for you to upload your statement

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lkj20: 8:41am On May 29, 2018
worldcup Risky,but anything can happen B928ECZZZQWREA-3333676
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jahmo22: 8:42am On May 29, 2018
Pls any nairabet cd today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Brethren,

I have had my fun..
I am probably the most mentioned moniker of the month.
Thanks for the publicity (no publicity is bad publicity to me) .
Let's settle this once and for all.
I have already booked space for the list of those funded.

Can anyone here find a way to guarantee me immunity from mods and ban because what I am about to start is against the rules of this forum?

Cc. Tabbaz

That will be better. Do clear the issue once and for all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 8:46am On May 29, 2018
And punters decided to shove alexistaiwo matter up our ass this early Tuesday morning.

Taiwo you too, upload your statement and clear your name naa, else everyone including me will always remitted your name in scammer session of this thread!.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 8:46am On May 29, 2018
Cleoo:
B956ecqwspzacq-5475926 someone help me, I need analysis on this 2million naira game that bet9ja removed from my betlist few minutes ago! They removed every trace of it, even on the settled bets!! Thank God I have a screenshot of the games and the code! Chai Nigerian bookies are rogues! This is outrageous.. lipsrsealed

What i see here is Anytime Goalscorer.

NOTE: Terms & Conditions is that selected player(s) must start the game else that particular event is VOID.

I don't understand what u meant removing every trace of it when i can check the coupon on my phone

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2018
The idiot actually said he has had his fun..... Fun
Today na today
We full ground

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Brethren,

I have had my fun..

Can anyone here find a way to guarantee me immunity from mods and ban because what I am about to start is against the rules of this forum?

Cc. Tabbaz

Go ahead
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmercy713: 8:48am On May 29, 2018
Lkj20:
worldcup Risky,but anything can happen B928ECZZZQWREA-3333676

Explain this option.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2018
100% sure

For high stakers only

And AD7XU

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 8:52am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Brethren,

I have had my fun..

Cc. Tabbaz

can this matter rest once and for all??! I need to open this thread and see sure codes and analysis and not whining over "fund my account and not fund my account" enough already guyz! Plz this matter has derailed the purpose and agenda of our gathering here. Alexistaiwo, plz put ur integrity first before any selfish desires next time.... Questionable character is very cheap, but integrity is priceless!

All ye almajeri's, take ur babiyalah elsewhere!

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lkj20: 8:52am On May 29, 2018
gmercy713:

Explain this option.
The 1st and the next team to qualify from each group
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2pacBro: 8:52am On May 29, 2018
andymola:

You are not alone. Same thing here. approved without alert. I have contacted them and they said I should wait for 7 working days. voicemail I guess.

How much is yours
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2018
Twisting:

Yeah, I'd be glad if it was, I have Nadal in 3 sets holding my game, lol, and Bolleli has a set break already.

Nadal would still win the final set. Maybe even 6-3. Against Zverev, he came from a break down to win 6-3. Except Nadal is injured.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andymola(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=Chidexter post=67978908]Those complaining of 1xbet withdrawal make una chill, you'll get ur money but before den ill advise you to update ur Id number, u can input d number you have on ur voters card or national id card.

I personally spoke with their customer care agent with that her Russian accent, she asked for my name and ID number, I subsequently called the one I had in the bet site, after 20mins my account was credited. [/quote

Some of us have verified long ago. it's not a case of ID verification. I personally verified with my International Passport last year
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 8:57am On May 29, 2018
NLbully:
100% sure

For high stakers only

link to open sporty bet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=andymola post=67979751][/quote]

Pls I never said it was a case of I'd verification. If u are experiencing such, then send a message to their customer care, you'd probably be asked to send a bank statement. Be polite and I believed you'd be answered. My 2cents
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2pacBro: 9:03am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=andymola post=67979751][/quote]

But I dont have natuonal ID card or passport.. I have only school ID and ATM card... Will it work too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:06am On May 29, 2018
AXYZ:
Despite the fact that I'm working and even collecting a reasonable salary, I will say its not easy, especially when you have a family to cater for. Talk less of many guys that abound here with this thread/betting as their ONLY hope--at least for now.

I see requests and lamentations here and there and I think we can cause a revival here. I personally think we can make things work for ourselves. Notwithstanding the facelessness of this forum, you can rest assured that we are brothers (and sisters).

I therefore have a proposal in my head but I don't know how feasible the implementation would be but I think it should be fine. The idea came in the night.

I would suggest we get 500 naira and play 5-10 odds first to get a staking power. You may want to ask: How easy is it to get 5-10 odds, personally I think its very easy to get it via tennis, albeit it may not be consistent. @Esthy96 @Chiefheywhy, @Mercy713, Successimpactld, chewbacca, BianoJay and a few others can comfortably supply at least 3-5 odds almost every day.

The idea is that if we can use the initial 5h to generate, say, 2.5k, the second day, we can decide to use 5h each to play different 3-10 odds. Out of 5 tickets maybe sometimes, 2 should enter. We need not be any greedy and we should NOT repeat any game even if it's Barcelona playing Sunshine United. If we can do this religiously as if our lives depended on it and with God on our side, I think we can all be happy.

I will be using myself to pilot the idea and I have just played B943ECZZZEEERQ-5265153. It's no sure game like we all know and it could be lost almost immediately. I'm only being optimistic.

Disclaimer: This is NO goldmine.

God bless you!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chijohn42k(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
Bigmex:

bro you are not getting it. two games to end over 0.5 say 1.05 and 1.06 will give 1.113 odds you play such type every day starting with 1k for 55 days and get 200k in return. now reinvest 100k to play 1.11 odds for the next 7 days, you will get over 200k in return. do that again (reinvesting 100k) for the next 7 days playing 1.11 odds. while you might say, anything can happen, what if they play 0-0, mind you someone else will seize this opportunity and play like this determined to win, and will win at the end of the day. try it out first, if it doesnt work for you doesnt mean it wont work for others. be positive, it really helps

abeg house,who can explain dis in simple term.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2018
who fit drop 5-10 odds for me..today games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2018
dcolumbus001:
link to open sporty bet?

Sportybet.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
And i promise this guy 3h since april 11. I just see am as i dey check my mentions.

yes o bros grin

842435 blakxtar - bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
nah..you just misunderstand me bro smiley
how far i dey wait 4 u o, u go msg me 4 whatsapp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:

Bro's this is my main......

i still need am o

842435 - userid
blakxtar - bet9ja username
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by azpekuliar: 9:19am On May 29, 2018
Cleoo:
B956ecqwspzacq-5475926 someone help me, I need analysis on this 2million naira game that bet9ja removed from my betlist few minutes ago! They removed every trace of it, even on the settled bets!! Thank God I have a screenshot of the games and the code! Chai Nigerian bookies are rogues! This is outrageous.. lipsrsealed

The coupon code shows the bet has not been settled properly. Your eventual win will be nowhere near N2m though. I profited from the same market a few weeks ago (B937ECSWZPSRAT-2993696), and after deducting the void bets I got paid.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:20am On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:
grin I really do like both TissuePaper and Viking007. I understand both opinions and I know where Viking007 is coming from. Most times, TissuePaper comes to this thread to tease, tease, tease and tease us with his new found strategy before spilling it out and most guys here no get chills for those tease and I quite understand that you need to test run your discoveries before you invest fully in it. In case of next time, just do the test run first on your own and decide if you're to share the discovery with members of this thread. There are two sides to a coin. One love my fellow punters. Me sef get discovery wey I dey test run too. Will reveal when it passes through the hyperthermal chamber grin

With all due respect sir, call a spade a spade. If the GOal scorer + correct score had been kept this way, who knows? They would have removed it before others got to know.

A consistent winning and withdrawal is constantly checked by the bookies.

Where’s the love here? You’ve won more than 3 games with a strategy yet you haven’t deemed it fit enough for u to share with others; how bad!

Call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2018
Lagos to Kebbi

Wish me a safe trip my brother and Sisters in Punting business gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.