Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4873822 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 29, 2018
qualityGod:
me too I was funded my account was not on D list cry
Because the account numbers were made up...simple

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 11:04am On May 29, 2018
Phoenix3x:

Bro I hail,

U have got a mail.

Thanks.

�Phoenix

Seen bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2018
cheesy
Luciferlove:

Because the account numbers were made up...simple

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo there two account numbers I've seen now with no trace in nairaland history how did they come about

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sammyobi584, domlayomi and others were funded too but their account numbers are not included too.

Some people here are nothing but hypocrites.
I know that their issue with me goes beyond this funding issue.

So whose fault is that? All you needed to do was to paste all monikers you funded simple. This clearly shows you did a shody and haphazard job in disbursing the fund.

I dont think you are a scammer, I think you are simply disorganised. Use this as a lesson for all future dealings and transactions.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:
grin I really do like both TissuePaper and Viking007. I understand both opinions and I know where Viking007 is coming from. Most times, TissuePaper comes to this thread to tease, tease, tease and tease us with his new found strategy before spilling it out and most guys here no get chills for those tease and I quite understand that you need to test run your discoveries before you invest fully in it. In case of next time, just do the test run first on your own and decide if you're to share the discovery with members of this thread. There are two sides to a coin. One love my fellow punters. Me sef get discovery wey I dey test run too. Will reveal when it passes through the hyperthermal chamber grin

That guy called Tissuepaper is just a Wannabe

Nothing good can come out of him,just an empty barrel
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
Phoenix3x:

This is one reason there's no meaningful consistent progress in this group, we escalate and prolong things that has no meaningful bearing and over discuss or argue about them while sidelining the main aim of we coming together, it pains me though. If I had the contacts of 3-5 great punters here to rub minds together(probably on Telegram or Whatsapp) and constantly hit the bookies, it will be fruitless coming here daily to observe the same routine of insults, badly analysed games, attacks, flaunting, lamentations. It's quite evident that many are just not cut out for gambling.

�Phoenix
I dey follow your games bra... carry me along when you open the group

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
qualityGod:
me too I was funded my account was not on D list cry

That was probably because you were on the first batch of people I funded.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2018
pushking:
bazkid24, topcube, 1realbobby, destiro, clintonbusquet, Nobody, their account numbers was supposedly funded by alexistaiwo is this true?

And by the way no monicker dropped this account number 0053194623

I was funded by Alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walepinna(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2018
Phoenix3x:

This is one reason there's no meaningful consistent progress in this group, we escalate and prolong things that has no meaningful bearing and over discuss or argue about them while sidelining the main aim of we coming together, it pains me though. If I had the contacts of 3-5 great punters here to rub minds together(probably on Telegram or Whatsapp) and constantly hit the bookies, it will be fruitless coming here daily to observe the same routine of insults, badly analysed games, attacks, flaunting, lamentations. It's quite evident that many are just not cut out for gambling.

�Phoenix

Kindly check ur mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2018
dcolumbus001:
when you finish your research and finally drop the goldmine. .... mention me please
You wan begin fall my hand Bro

Which goldmine? Una never know that Wannabe sha
shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sammyobi584, domlayomi and others were funded too but their account numbers are not included too.

If only I can see you physically, I would have done to you what I do to lizard as a kid. @AXYZ brought an idea and you just came derailing the thread with stupid acct number.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2018
Chidexter:

By d time he finishes his research and drops it here, it would no longer be a goldmine but a Land one
grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2018
Surajkhadijat:
Pls taiwo dont 4get me oooooo my account number 0020541809 Suraju Yakubu pls call me 08064890001

cc Dominique puskin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:12am On May 29, 2018
6/6 on inplays grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2018
Krak:

So whose fault is that? All you needed to do was to paste all monikers you funded simple. This clearly shows you did a shody and haphazard job in disbursing the fund.

I dont think you are a scammer, I think you are simply disorganised. Use this as a lesson for all future dealings and transactions.
I think same too.

I think he didn't envisage this kind of situation..

We all make mistake.

He will learn from this mistake..

When dealing with lot of people,you have to document everything for future purpose..

I imploy everyone to please allow the matter rest..

I strongly think alexistaiwo isn't a scammer...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
If only I can see you physically, I would have done to you what I do to lizard as a kid. @AXYZ brought an idea and you just came derailing the thread with stupid acct number.

That was the reason I kept silent for so long.
No vex.

Today's a public holiday and no matches today.
Let's rumble and leave punting alone for some hours.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 11:15am On May 29, 2018
Unlock this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

baba, I don't think I have denied of being funded ever.. just went through ur list ND found out that my account details wasn't listed.. cheers
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:16am On May 29, 2018
Phoenix3x:

Replied
check your mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17am On May 29, 2018
dcolumbus001:
I dey follow your games bra... carry me along when you open the group

I nu dey open any group my bloda, na same thing wey dey happen here dey happen for open groups
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2018
yehmy:
Lagos to Kebbi

Wish me a safe trip my brother and Sisters in Punting business gringrin
Safe Trip, Bobo. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I think same too.

I think he didn't envisage this kind of situation..

We all make mistake.

He will learn from this mistake..

When dealing with lot of people,you have to document everything for future purpose..

I imploy everyone to please allow the matter rest..

I strongly think alexistaiwo isn't a scammer...

Chief this guy dey vex me I've seen three account numbers that don't have any link with any body on this website he's been ignoring me let him clear those ones na

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Domlayomi:

baba, I don't think I have denied of being funded ever.. just went through ur list ND found out that my account details wasn't listed.. cheers

If I remember correctly, you were funded on last day of the funding exercise which was on a Saturday.

The first account number you provided wasn't going through yet I took the pains of coming here like twice to ask you to provide another one which you did after I already screenshot those funded on that day.

Which explains why I was unable to include his account number.

Abeg which scammer will do that?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That was the reason I kept silent for so long.
No vex.

Today's a public holiday and no matches today.
Let's rumble and leave punting alone for some hours.

You kept quiet for so long while your personality and integrity is been battered and Thorn to shreds everyday when all you could have done was to provide list of those monickers you funded and the ones you claimed to fund twice so the matter can be laid to rest. Lhimeet funded 400k in 3days and not even a complain cos he was so transparent with the process. You are not trustworthy, stop trying to repair your battered image

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
check your mail

Replied Bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

You wan begin fall my hand Bro

Which goldmine? Una never know that Wannabe sha
shocked
no reason am like that.. all those one na formality I give am... hope you're with me? Am not moved by any goldmine I dey enjoy my charcoal mine lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by destiro(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
pushking:
bazkid24, topcube, 1realbobby, destiro, clintonbusquet, Nobody, their account numbers was supposedly funded by alexistaiwo is this true?

And by the way no monicker dropped this account number 0053194623
I was funded 1k by alexistaiwo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.