Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4887737 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
johnny26000:
I MAY BE AN AMATEUR BUT I AM NOT A THIEF, I HAVE DIGNITY..SO JUST FU** OFF MY MENTION DUDE

No vex...

I really think that I hit a home run there though grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo,can you find a way and pull up your bank statement for those few days you funded those people? Just get the list of transactions with their names and post it here so they will leave you alone. The way your name is being dragged here is not healthy at all. We Nigerians are a funny lot. Someone can just find a way of hitting you where it hurts, all because of 1k. Just see if you can take out today and clean this up.

And for all of you that are fanning the flames of discord in this thread, you people should well done Oo! Y'all forget karma is a debt collector that never forgets an appointment.
Let's try and be peaceful!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
sammyobi observing today's proceeding live and direct from nairaland headquarters

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
johnny26000:
I MAY BE AN AMATEUR BUT I AM NOT A THIEF, I HAVE DIGNITY..SO JUST FU** OFF MY MENTION DUDE

You are just a hopeless child

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
Can any one unlock this too

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2018
funnynation:

Onye isi.... I also concur but he need to apologize, then tell us the actual number of persons the funded. All he need to do is to admit that he didn't fund everyone on the list. I can bet my left ball that he didn't fund 100 persons but they gave him more than 100k. We can forgive him but only when he use the right words. Nothing stops him from saying "Guys am sorry, I only funded 75 persons and use the rest for urgent need"
You are right

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
hehehe..leave that guy called lhimeet..desperately seeking my attention..lol, i'm just biulding my confidence in this market..it's not like i said i will not share the technique

My man carry on, whenever you're ready. Just ignore those people
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Amabeast: 12:03pm On May 29, 2018
From my point of view, all this is just a simple misunderstanding, no scammer will go through the stress of trying to clear his name like what Alex is doing. He would have deactivated a long time ago if he was anything close to a scammer. The only thing I will blame him for is his carelessness of funding people twice and not properly documenting those he has already funded and also leaving this late when majority has already concluded that you are a scammer. You should have tried to clear your name from the very beginning, now see how it has escalated. I personally think that he is not a scammer. And a word of advice to alextaiwo,

Just because you have a good heart doesn't mean everyone does. Anything involving money always try to document proofs for future eventualities...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Proof what?
Prove he is no scammer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2018
tooawesome:
A lot of poor and shameless people on this thread. So because of 4k this Alexis issue is still on. Most of you are poverty minded bitter church rats.

As do those attacking Tissuepaper, if he didn't agree to share you would have abused him now that he has agreed to share una still dey attack am. Humans are just unreasonable entities. Mtcheewww
Not even 4k,just 1k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 12:04pm On May 29, 2018
Unlock these

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:04pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

That guy called Tissuepaper is just a Wannabe

Nothing good can come out of him,just an empty barrel
i can only care less about your opinions bro...i'll share the technique when i want to, you can cry me a river if you're not happy with that wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
hehehe..leave that guy called lhimeet..desperately seeking my attention..lol, i'm just biulding my confidence in this market..it's not like i said i will not share the technique
Like I said before

You're a silly WANNABE...

No more no less

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Baba,
I Bleep up for that side.
I foolishly thought at the time that being one family here.
Anyone who receive will acknowledge being funded.

I didn't write out the monikers alongside the details, I just scribe out the account numbers provided by those on the list.

It was even when one of those who received twice came here to post about it that I crosscheck and realized that some people mentioned me with their details more than three times sef.
The soap wey you go use cleanse yourself for diss poo dem never make am

To defend you belike Ronaldinho against salgado angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2018
Rushmore:
alexistaiwo,can you find a way and pull up your bank statement for those few days you funded those people? Just get the list of transactions with their names and post it here so they will leave you alone. The way your name is being dragged here is not healthy at all. We Nigerians are a funny lot. Someone can just find a way of hitting you where it hurts, all because of 1k. Just see if you can take out today and clean this up.

And for all of you that are fanning the flames of discord in this thread, you people should well done Oo! Y'all forget karma is a debt collector that never forgets an appointment.
Let's try and be peaceful!

Just leave this issue alone. Let's focus on nice odds for betting and New braids for your hair tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 12:07pm On May 29, 2018
daddio:

4k abi 1k? If na 4k, una thinks dem for nor dey carry guns and bombs find d guy?
Na iraq we dey bros?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by salenco1: 12:07pm On May 29, 2018
76ZV9XD Try ur luck. Starts by 1pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
Williamsvictor:

Fixed match correct score But na group They also posted these there
tx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

Like I said before

You're a silly WANNABE...

No more no less
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
BUGOFF:
Why, No P, Bobo.
While U Are On It, Try Dis In Case Game Starts B4 I Get Funds:
76ZG5JT. 56.36odds.
% Gudluck Wiv D Hustle %
send me your username and password to my number.

070 three 7 nine 34 five 4 five.

Make i drop am before ba3 go die
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
i can only care less about your opinions bro...i'll share the technique when i want to, you can cry me a river if you're not happy with that wink
Those that needs your technique can always asslick.

I'm definitely not one of them..

You can't expect everyone crawling to your feet because of one proclaimed technique...

And please don't forget to stake 50k on the technique wink cheesy

WANNABE

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
Luciferlove:

Who be this one
slowpoke! undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
tooawesome:
A lot of poor and shameless people on this thread. So because of 4k this Alexis issue is still on. Most of you are poverty minded bitter church rats.

As do those attacking Tissuepaper, if he didn't agree to share you would have abused him now that he has agreed to share una still dey attack am. Humans are just unreasonable entities. Mtcheewww

Kettle calling pot Black...if you're rich as you claimed you wont be here today.
Today is Democracy Day and lots of activities are going on in FCT here and Lagos....So my brother "Who are you?"

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Cleoo:
slowpoke! undecided
Homosexual!!!
See the gullies in your hand...mtchwww woman they get that kin hand?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
send me your username and password to my number.

070 three 7 nine 34 five 4 five.

Make i drop am before ba3 go die
You just dey share for people.. My own nko?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No vex...

I really think that I hit a home run there though grin
where is the money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Luciferlove:

[s]Kettle calling pot Black...if you're rich as you claimed you wont be here today.
Today is Democracy Day and lots of activities are going on in FCT here and Lagos....So my brother "Who are you?"[/s]

Huh? undecided I forgot that y'all are also stupíd.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

Those that needs your technique can always asslick.

I'm definitely not one of them..

You can't expect everyone crawling to your feet because of one proclaimed technique...

And please don't forget to stake 50k on the technique wink cheesy

WANNABE
bro how much have you made today from punting...or let me rephrase, how much do you make everyday from punting..smh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emily22(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Everyone is crazy in this group

Tissuepaper ,am waiting for the techniques

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
How can one believe the numbers on this list are real when some of the people you funded no fit see there acct No on it..... you funded me also but I still can't find my acct details on that ur yeye list...

Make Una just free this guy...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Vampire2020 I see you hiding..
mentor mentor,this one you remembered your student today,hope all is well grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You just dey share for people.. My own nko?
Chief chief.

Naso my life be oo. I dey like give out the little i have to open doors for more blessings

Your own go come but no be today abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51