Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,730 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4994677 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
Bet9ja~76ZCLVD

5 odds
Share coupon don't just book and drop. If only your pride hadn't ruin you, atleast you would've been left with #900 after staking on this.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2018
obakovich:

Check this games.7726Y26 77272QH 7727BFP I feel goals will be much in these friendlies before the world cup
Ok.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
1xbet only (new discovery)

TY58J

3:30pm

Women volleyball
South Korea vs Brazil

Maximum point difference in 1set Under 7.5 @1.75 odd

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
Share coupon don't just book and drop. If only your pride hadn't ruin you, atleast you would've been left with #900 after staking on this.
Your nightmare has just started grin

To do anything reasonable with your life won't be possible o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:25pm On May 29, 2018
also to add i wont entertain, people asking money be paid before they can share games. infact no posting of games. only sharing of betting techniques and strategies. analysis of games can be welcomed but no one will be allowed to share a game ticket. ofcourse it is allowed you post won or lost tickets to help in explaining betting techniques. anyone that violates these rules will be banned indefinitely. so if the person likes register with another moniker, displays his foolishness again, i will ban the dimwit over and over again. any person that wants to share out of his or her winnings with others will do it outside of my thread. infact mentioning of such will lead to outright ban. enough is enough

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:
you can come this weekend, enter garage and look for lagos bus, beg person to lap you reach lagos

Lol. waybill am na.. Just tell the driver say I go give am #200 upon delivery. Shey na to just put the phone for em pocket from lag to enugu?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2018
locust:

My guy, make we forgive na. Dis life na one pot of smelly beans. The little time we go dey here, make we have fun to the fullest. It's not always a question of who is right. I had an option to erase every data on my lost phone using android search but I chose to ignore because it's very hard destroying the works of your hands. Violence no be the way, the few times I tried it, I regretted my actions.
I once had a minor fallout wit taiwo before he joined this thread on a thread I created on virtual soccer. No be me dey taunt am with village king the previous time he posted a game and it casted?

I don decide to move on o.
I have moved on o. Currently concentrating on my own goldmine. I just hope it doesn't turn into a landmine sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
Bobo, Send Me The Doochie So We Move On. There Are Games To Play. 3 .8 .4 .5 .0 .3 .6.
Bet9j. Salud.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 29, 2018
Addme:
That Bolleli guy na fighter oo.He really dragged Nadal in 3rd round.

Yeah, he was so close to winning at 2-5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2018
FIRST GAME STARTS 4:30PM

FINLAND
HJK Helsinki v Seinajoen
Over2.5goals @ 1.70

NORWAY
Stabaek Fotball 2 v Grorud IL
Over2.5goals @ 1.45

SWEDEN
Skovde Aik v Husqvarna FF
Over2.5goals @ 1.55

TOTAL ODD : 3.5+
BOOKING : 772FQF5

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 3:33pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
you go fear destiny changer... bastard fool. So I should be scared now abi?
You don't need to be scared cos you can't ever be useful before na. grin

A waste to humanity
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by showgolee(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2018
Bigmex:
also to add i wont entertain, people asking money be paid before they can share games. infact no posting of games. only sharing of betting techniques and strategies. analysis of games can be welcomed but no one will be allowed to share a game ticket. ofcourse it is allowed you post won or lost tickets to help in explaining betting techniques. anyone that violates these rules will be banned indefinitely. so if the person likes register with another moniker, displays his foolishness again, i will ban the dimwit over and over again. any person that wants to share out of his or her winnings with others will do it outside of my thread. infact mentioning of such will lead to outright ban. enough is enough

Oga,
There is no way you can ban anybody as op
And I doubt if that thread can stay up-to 2weeks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2018
nini1:

TY58J

Women volleyball
South Korea vs Brazil

Pls explain, what are the things to look out for. Your head dey there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Bigmex:
after sharing strategy is cool if we get to share games base on the strategy on ground... You agree with me there are some strategy that are very technical and not all will be able to understand it immediately... like I said it will be appropriate to share games base on strategy on ground

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
nini1:
TY58J
Women volleyball South Korea vs Brazil
am interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
You don't need to be scared cos you can't ever be useful before na. grin

A waste to humanity
SMH for you... Hope you recover soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
nini1:
TY58J
Women volleyball South Korea vs Brazil
bro the thing cast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2018
Bigmex:

Albania vs Kosovo Predictions

Despite this being a friendly, neither sides want to lose this game, therefore expect a fierce battle on Tuesday. Albania enjoyed some success in the past two years as compared to their young footballing neighbour. However, Christian Panucci will not have the services of majority of his key players for this friendly, most of them out with injuries. This could put them on level terms with Kosovo, who have gained some confidence from the back-to-back wins under a new coach back in March.

Albania vs Kosovo Betting Tips

Both teams to Score @ 2.25 has the potential to be a banker.

Another safe option is Over 1.5 full-time goals priced at 1.45 odd.

plays this and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
Bigmex:
damn...no strategy shared since morning only insults, and abuses raining. una dey try o. betting is not by force. if you dont have a large bankroll or a job bringing you additional funds stay outta of it. i am thinking of opening another thread strictly for sharing betting strategies that can help, once opened, i will advertise the link here and ask reasonable participants to join. anyone causing disturbance such as what is done here will be banned indefinitely. i wont get tired of banning dimwits.
upon all your strategies.. I expect you to be richer like innobet.guy find better things to do.. bet na luck

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
Got This From A Youngman Around Me I Learnt Has Been Making Quite A Consistent Win Lately.
He Advices A Merger Of Both Soccer And The Code(basketball?).
Wud Like The House To Analyse The Game And Also Drop Code After Merging.
May Miss This For Lack Of Funds.
God Bless U.
Chewbacca.
Successimpactltd.
Nini1.
Betnomore.
Esthy89.
gmercy.
Etc.
76z57jt.
Plus:
Hjk Vs Sjk = 1&ov2.5
Kongvinger Vs Ull/kisa = x2&
Ifk Varmano Vs Falkebog =
x2&Und3.5
Albania Vs Kosovo = .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
bro the thing cast

Korea so weak in 1st set....

Sorry about the loss guys. Better tip is till tomorrow but u can try serbia vs Russia under 6.5 @2 odd playing by 7pm.

Sorry one more time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
Chidexter:

Pls explain, what are the things to look out for. Your head dey there

It means in 1st set the point different will not be more than d certain number u pick.

E.g under 8.5 means the difference in their score line must not be more than 8.

Nothing is 100% sure tho cos any bet can cast.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
So the alexistaiwo matter never die grin. Lots of mean niggaz full here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2018
Some of you are behaving like the Jews who caught the woman committing adultery kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet.... Abeg, you get any 5odd WY you no dey use??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
BASKETBALL (INTERNATIONAL) -United League

CSKA MOSCOW v VEF RIGA- Over 170.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2018
BUGOFF:
No Shooze, Bobo. Solid.
I don drop am baba.

Abeg if you win millions no forget me oo

Goodluck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
I don drop am baba.
Abeg if you win millions no forget me oo
Goodluck
I go block u next time. Make u rest today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
Toyorsih:
Lhimeet.... Abeg, you get any 5odd WY you no dey use??
None today... No games

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 4:37pm On May 29, 2018
from what’s left of today: 772L2LG

Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.