Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4934460 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:22pm On May 29, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Gbenu werey lo,I dnt give a flying 4k about no funds, u nor Alex, I'm all about keeping to the reason for this thread, if u can't find Alex and murk him for stealing ya daily bread , that is if u can even face him in real life.. Then u a bitchh, that's what bitchess do, talk no action..

OK. Can you goan play with your mates now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
fxdrizzle:
After all said and done, I can only conclude that you are an amateur and unrepentant scammer. First of all, the account numbers and screenshots you provided are not up to 75. Meaning you admit to stealing at least 20k despite the fact that you were paid extra by loopy. You even have the guts to tell someone to kill his math teacher when it's obvious that you are wrong.
Secondly since you had all these details before, what stopped you from posting them all these time? Your failure to provide any sort of evidence proves that you embezzled part of the funds given to you and were trying to cover up.
Finally you claim you were having fun. That part really cracked me up. If being tagged a scammer and having your family members pics brought up online is your idea of fun, then your foolishness knows no boundaries. In fact you need to have your head examined.
Ps: no publicity is bad publicity, that saying only goes for celebrities; not a hungry gambler seeking for crumbs from so called Facebook subscribers.
I rest my case.

Here they come again.
If not that today is a public holiday and a day where there are no reasonable matches to forecast.

Do you think that this conversation will be possible?

What most people here think about me has never been a source of concern for me because it will surprise you that I am actually close to many people here.
People I relate with on a personal level outside of nairaland.
Every single one of them I am sure can vouch for me and that's all that matters to me.

They call me the village king the other time, I embraced it knowing fully well it was only a matter of time before they come up with another title.

I have said all that I think I need to say.
Whatever verdict you reach is out of my hands.
What I know is that when people here want to deal with you, it is useless defending yourself till they have had their fill.

My battery is getting low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Who is being petty between someone condemning fraud and you that decided to sell your integrity over 1k

stop supporting crime
sell what stupid integrity... so u show integrity by derailing a thread just becos u didnt get 1k that your destiny depends on. see fool.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2018
Alexistaiwo, I blame you for all this... why do u keep doing this? Guy, get hold of yourself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Home ke?

With that 2by2 plank that Mr bakayokoko is holding inside.

I like the view from outside just fine grin

Lmao!
Oya, Jus Release Korekt 10odds For The House, That Wud Be Your Penance.
But, If E Cast Eh, Just Begin Your Sojourn Back To The Wasteland, Sorry, Badlands O.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:25pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
sell what stupid integrity... so u show integrity by derailing a thread just becos u didnt get 1k that your destiny depends on. see fool.
you are a capital fool. I forgot you don't even have any integrity to start with grin

What's your business with the thief

Just mind your ugly business cos I have decided to die the matter too. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:
Imagine if alexistaiwo was given the 400k that innobets wanted to share lipsrsealed

Na stake it on sure 4 odds and use the proceeds to go watch World Cup live be that grin

Clown

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
seanwilliam:
click like if u think alexistaiwo scammed us, click share if u don't...let's settle it from here

Mumu is your middle name

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
fxdrizzle:
After all said and done, I can only conclude that you are an amateur and unrepentant scammer. First of all, the account numbers and screenshots you provided are not up to 75. Meaning you admit to stealing at least 20k despite the fact that you were paid extra by loopy. You even have the guts to tell someone to kill his math teacher when it's obvious that you are wrong.
Secondly since you had all these details before, what stopped you from posting them all these time? Your failure to provide any sort of evidence proves that you embezzled part of the funds given to you and were trying to cover up.
Finally you claim you were having fun. That part really cracked me up. If being tagged a scammer and having your family members pics brought up online is your idea of fun, then your foolishness knows no boundaries. In fact you need to have your head examined.
Ps: no publicity is bad publicity, that saying only goes for celebrities; not a hungry gambler seeking for crumbs from so called Facebook subscribers.
I rest my case.

I'm not sure you followed the unveiling of the events till the last page you made a comment cos if you do, you'll notice some are not on the evidence he provided but have attested to the fact that they were funded. I have been an active condemner of his actions in the past but to some extent he has proved me wrong today, maybe, some even had personal vendetta against the guy. He didn't fund everybody? YES. Is that right? NO but he did funded at least 90%. He is wrong but no scammer, he probably mismanaged funds and was disorganized with the way he managed the whole issue.
For once, let there be breath on this thread, move on with your lives and let us all work together for the puropoe to which the thread was actually created.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
Hemjayy:
Tennis players in the house,abeg wtn go happen after dem play 2-2 in a 4-set match?

play continues... there is nothing like draw in tennis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
Alexistaiwo, I blame you for all this... why do u keep doing this? Guy, get hold of yourself

No vex.
I am going offline sef.
Battery is almost flat.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:

Lwkmd! Don't mind those clowns.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

you are a capital fool.

What's your business with the thief

Just mind your ugly business cos I have decided to die the matter too. nonsense
oops, did I strike a nerve? Na because of 1k you wan die like this... I don't know Alexistaiwo from Adam and he will definitely reap what he sow, I have moved on and so should you dickhead

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 29, 2018
unlock this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No vex. I am going offline sef. Battery is almost flat.
Run till eternity, you are still what you are running away from. shalom

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ganjafama(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
I have been silently watching all the accusations and counter accusations on this thread. The issue has been over-flogged. I think it's high time we put the matter to rest.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:30pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
oops, did I strike a nerve? Na because of 1k you wan die like this... I don't know Alexistaiwo from Adam and he will definitely reap what he sow, I have moved on and so should you dickhead
Save your smelly spit and move along with your mates.

Let him receive condemnation from here first before karma deals with him. Dazzol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
Youngtekkey:

I'm not sure you followed the unveiling of the events till the last page you made a comment cos if you do, you'll notice some are not on the evidence he provided but have attested to the fact that they were funded. I have been an active condemner of his actions in the past but to some extent he has proved me wrong today, maybe, some even had personal vendetta against the guy. He didn't fund everybody? YES. Is that right? NO but he did funded at least 90%. He is wrong but no scammer, he probably mismanaged funds and was disorganized with the way he managed the whole issue.
For once, let there be breath on this thread, move on with your lives and let us all work together for the puropoe to which the thread was actually created.
I have been following this issue from the very beginning. I refrained from commenting because I was giving him the benefit of doubt. If you check my posts you will see that I even joke with the guy sometimes. I don't have anything personal against him. It's just that I hate liars, pretenders and scammers... All of which he turned out to be.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
French Open, Paris, France
15:55
Chardy, Jeremy - Berdych, Tomas
2+Ov G 37.5 @ 3.25

Mahut, Nicolas - DEL Potro, Juan Martin
2+Ov G 30.5 @ 2.30

16:05
Polansky, Peter - Herbert, Pierre Hugues
2+Ov G36.5 @ 2.80

1st Division
18:00
Kongsvinger IL - Ullensaker/Kisa
Over2.5goals @ 1.40

Total Odd : 30
Booking : 77296JP

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:
you like this phone, make I dash u
If it still switches on and off, dem never born me well to reject am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2018
AXYZ:

As sweet as this ticket was, Cilic break-tied. I should have managed the straight winning odds sef. All others have won, even before the game would end.

Tennis can be sweet!

Tie breaking with someone 1000 places below you. Cilic should be hanged
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2018
fxdrizzle:
I have been following this issue from the very beginning. I refrained from commenting because I was giving him the benefit of doubt. If you check my posts you will see that I even joke with the guy sometimes. I don't have anything personal against him. It's just that I hate liars, pretenders and scammers... All of which he turned out to be.

It's okay. Can we all move on?. The issue us been overstressed already.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:37pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Run till eternity, you are still what you are running away from. shalom

why can't you let the sleeping dog lie?. The energy that have been wasted on top this matter is too much now. move on and let pray for something better to come our way soon

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 29, 2018
After rolling 1xbet bonus and made over 8k. They just credited the initial 550 which I deposited into the account to my main account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:39pm On May 29, 2018
sammyobi584:

why can't you let the sleeping dog lie?. The energy that have been wasted on top this matter is too much now. move on and let pray for something better to come our way soon
Shut up joor, can't you read

Did you hear anything from me again Nonsense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2018
BUGOFF:

Lmao!
Oya, Jus Release Korekt 10odds For The House, That Wud Be Your Penance.
But, If E Cast Eh, Just Begin Your Sojourn Back To The Wasteland, Sorry, Badlands O.
Pope for Nairaland. You don forgive am?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rafael122(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
Hemjayy:
Tennis players in the house,abeg wtn go happen after dem play 2-2 in a 4-set match?
bro there is no 4- set match, it is either 3 or 5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
emzry:
After rolling 1xbet bonus and made over 8k. They just credited the initial 550 which I deposited into the account to my main account.

what will happen to the other 7500?. they will take it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2018
Youngtekkey:

It's okay. Can we all move on?. The issue us been overstressed already.
no mind me jare. Let's move on abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2018
My tennis game. I just played with odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
2+Ov G 37.5 @ 3.25

Mahut, Nicolas - DEL Potro, Juan Martin
2+Ov G 30.5 @ 2.30

Polansky, Peter - Herbert, Pierre Hugues
2+Ov G36.5 @ 2.80

1st Division
18:00
Kongsvinger IL - Ullensaker/Kisa
Over2.5goals @ 1.40

Total Odd : 30
Booking : 77296JP
I no understand the picks o. But I fit stake my sch fees?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
Over 1st Set 9.5 @ 1.65

16:50
Lopez, Feliciano - Stakhovsky, Sergiy
Over 1st Set 9.5 @ 1.74

15:40
Goerges, Julia - Cibulkova, Dominika
Over 1st Set 9.5 @ 2.03

Total Odd : 5.80
Booking : 772BC9M

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.