Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4995235 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
sammyobi584:

what will happen to the other 7500?. they will take it?
that's what they did. They took it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
dcolumbus001:
I no understand the picks o. But I fit stake my sch fees?
Simply means 2HH + Over36.5 games..

Self explanatory if you understand tennis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Save your smelly spit and move along with your mates.

Let him receive condemnation from here first before karma deals with him. Dazzol
you go fear condemnation... for 1k. You don loss money before at all. #Miser... I'm very certain u will do worse than Alexistaiwo if u had such money in ur possession. You sound like some with plenty greed... the way the thing pain you reach today after a month just dey like you being a thief in real life don't want to be cheated

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:44pm On May 29, 2018
locust:

If it still switches on and off, dem never born me well to reject am.
You have to use pin to on it, the screen dey blink sometimes, the charging port don spoil and e no dey see memory card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:44pm On May 29, 2018
emzry:
that's what they did. They took it
is not worth the stress na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2018
sammyobi584:

what will happen to the other 7500?. they will take it?

The 7500 probably got lost in transit while the 8k was "rolling over" into his account.

No mind me abeg.
I was just on my way out grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:45pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:
You have to use pin to on it, the screen dey blink sometimes, the charging port don spoil and e no dey see memory card

You are wicked o

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2018
sammyobi584:

is not worth the stress na
true I didn't know until now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:45pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
you go fear condemnation... for 1k. You don loss money before at all. #Miser... I'm very certain u will do worse than Alexistaiwo if u had such money in ur possession. You sound like some with plenty greed... the way the thing pain you reach today after a month just dey like you being a thief in real life don't want to be cheated
My son, cry me a river! I know the thief have settled you with 1h recharge card o

Since you have decided not to shut that your latrine, kee urself.

Criminals

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

My son, cry me a river! I know the thief have settled you with 1h recharge card o

Criminals

Make sure you don't hit anyone on the way today when driving.

Too much anger is not good.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The 7500 probably got lost in transit while the 800 was "rolling over" into his account.

No mind me abeg.
I was just on my way out grin
you just dey ignore my mentions all these while. No wahala sha, wetin don happen don happen. Let's just believe that tomorrow will be better.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2018
if u knw alexistaiwo funded u, click like, if he didnt and ur name was included click share. we'll knw who dey lie here..if he scammed us, i no sure say ego come back to clarify himself...which scammer does that? anyway, lets do as i say

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 29, 2018
emzry:
you just dey ignore my mentions all these while. No wahala sha, wetin don happen don happen. Let's just believe that tomorrow will be better.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seanwilliam(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2018
bazkid24:

Mumu is your middle name
yes sir!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:49pm On May 29, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Make sure you don't hit anyone on the way today when driving.
Too much anger is not good.
Bros e don do na.

Shebi una say make we leave am because he stole just 1k. No problem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 29, 2018
fxdrizzle:
I have been following this issue from the very beginning. I refrained from commenting because I was giving him the benefit of doubt. If you check my posts you will see that I even joke with the guy sometimes. I don't have anything personal against him. It's just that I hate liars, pretenders and scammers... All of which he turned out to be.

My guy, make we forgive na. Dis life na one pot of smelly beans. The little time we go dey here, make we have fun to the fullest. It's not always a question of who is right. I had an option to erase every data on my lost phone using android search but I chose to ignore because it's very hard destroying the works of your hands. Violence no be the way, the few times I tried it, I regretted my actions.
I once had a minor fallout wit taiwo before he joined this thread on a thread I created on virtual soccer. No be me dey taunt am with village king the previous time he posted a game and it casted?

I don decide to move on o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
sammyobi584:

You are wicked o
I buy that phone 35k, na brotherly love I wan use dash am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2018
Sugaarh:
unlock this
somone please unlock
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
obakovich:

Pope for Nairaland. You don forgive am?
Bobo, We Nor Go Ki Am Na.
He Has Released The List, Albeit Loopy(apologies To The Moniker/the Pun),
He Has Shown A Bit Of Remorse Cloaked By That Belligerent Attitude Of His.
He Misses The Fold, By All Indications.
Lastly, We Are All Human And Carry A Bit Of Kindness Within.
Shudnt We 4giv Him And Carry On Wit Our Life And Goals?
The Issue Remains A Huge Distraction, And A Thief Of Our Pending Successes, I'd Say.
So, Yes, If It Takes Being A Pope To Embrace AlexisTaiwo Again, Then By All Means, My Seat Is In Rome.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Simply means 2HH + Over36.5 games..

Self explanatory if you understand tennis
okay brah....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 2:56pm On May 29, 2018
unlock this, unlock that... . wer do y'all get all those stupid tickets from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Criminals
irony of life.... judging from our comments, who sound like he can be bought? no, common just reason am

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2018
Damn! This dude is a celeb already. All he needs do is to get VERIFIEDgrin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Criminals
on a serious note, pm me your account number, I will send u the 1k atleast so we can enjoy some sanity here

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:

I'll find a way to repair the charging port. Memory card no be issue, shey RAM dey na.. If you had been using it, me sef fit use am na.
The one i'm currently using is a very small java phone, tied with rubber band like charm.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saltwater: 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
seanwilliam:
if u knw alexistaiwo funded u, click like, if he didnt and ur name was included click share. we'll knw who dey lie here..if he scammed us, i no sure say ego come back to clarify himself...which scammer does that? anyway, lets do as i say
Na your like and share you go take prove?

Biko tell me the secret behind campaign for like and share. Is it another goldmine? grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
on a serious note, pm me your account number, I will send u the 1k atleast so we can enjoy some sanity here
Feed your almajiri family members first and don't forget to change that your usual okrika shirt o. grin

Hungry man wan feed im uncle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Criminals
it was as if u just lost ur last #100 on bet9ja and u just remembered Alexistaiwo cheated u. I understand the hustle, pm me sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
Chidexter:

Tie breaking with someone 1000 places below you. Cilic should be hanged

The thing surprised me. I saw value in the odd as against straight winning. We go again tomorrow.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
irony of life.... judging from our comments, who sound like he can be bought? no, common just reason am
how can you reason when you have no common sense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
it was as if u just lost ur last #100 on bet9ja and u just remembered Alexistaiwo cheated u. I understand the hustle, pm me sha
I talk am. Sense has departed from him.

Cry on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Feed your almajiri family members first and don't forget to change that your usual okrika shirt o. grin

Hungry man wan feed im uncle
it OK... I will do just that. Hope your pride and greed doesn't make you go stealing soon. I sha tried. Make I feed my family then

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.