Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4949271 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Please let me send u the money NaH.

I’m begging u, I don’t know anyone to help me..

Wait make I ask sugarh is she can
Oyika, let me help you with the stuff since 10k is a small change and i give you back your capital with profit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by herdeyhoh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hatred and malice is not good

Please let us love one another, there is another life after death.

Let all this words said here not stand against us on the judgement day

Forgive just as God forgives our sin.

Move on and show love at all times

God bless everyone

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sugaarh:

ok mail me
hope it's on 1xbet?

And sportybet.

U saw the corner games he posted abi?.

Help me and play over 7+ corners for Portugal on sportybet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
stemmez:

Very soon , yoy would ask to suck his dyck. U no get shame
If you don't know, you don't know.

Goldenval, they are insulting me because of you o.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:
4 corners 4.74 odd 5 corners 5.00 odd 6 corners 6.50 odd
if u get sportybet u can back it up wif 7+ corners 4.90 odd if u use 1k to stake single minimum wining will be :#4700 for just one match
jagaban mk i play 4,5,6 corners with 1k 4 first half bah on 1xbet right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by coachee: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
The best thing that has ever happen to sports betting is here #fastest payout #max10mins # plenty market #sweet odds #numerous in plays #hassle free withdrawals. What else are you waiting for,? Join now
https://1xmobpcq.host/en/?bf=5b30db414d7a1_234560445
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
Oyika, let me help you with the stuff since 10k is a small change and i give you back your capital with profit

Have already contacted sugarh dear
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

And sportybet.
U saw the corner games he posted abi?.
Help me and play over 7+ corners for Portugal on sportybet
how much??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Lol, if you can't see the intended humor in that post, then your memory is less than that of the early computers in blaise Pascal's age!
Humour kee you dre.. Till you scam people of their money, it's still humour..

And to think some re.tards wants to actually believe this inborn scammer amazes me..

When you come out & start ranting that you've evidence without you going straight to the point & post the evidence..

Then & there,a sane human will know for sure you're a lieng cunt

Be gone!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bigcee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:
OMG..860 mentions grin grin grin grin grin Na so my name dey important in this group?... is it because am not poor like you ppl because ppl don't care about poor ppl tongue tongue, Una wan hear word abi? I will give it to una because I noticed some ppl are so ignorant and stUpid in this group... that time you're wasting accusing me wrongly, why don't u use it to better your life and of your family.

I repeat, I have no any account expect Goldenval and the person that created fake GoldenvaI I wish you the best because only fools here will fall for it. beside I will never ever message you here unless it's very important, I will be the one to ask you to message me here not I messaging you.

Also Industrialchemi and I has been friends since 3yrs now but we never ever meet but we met here when I was telling ppl about correct score other which made me over 3million then and that's how we became friends till today and we will surly remain like that if God want it to be so also, I lost her contact when I was robbed in-front of my house early last year till last month when he mentioned me here using her moniker Industrialchemi and that's how we started communicating, so what is everyone's problem with that? angry angry

What has IP got to do with me? I have 2 wifi which am currently using, one is Smile and the 2nd one is spectranet and in Nigeria many ppl are using spectranet because it's very affordable and if someone is using the same modern trying to scam ppl using fake moniker does that make me a scammer?............only greedy once will fall for scammers.

Since 2016 till today, I've never ever deal anything called bitcoin because I hate that thing after i was placed on a scammer list because of $155 bitcoin and also after loosing $500 Bitcoin investment same year, I decided to stop till today.

It's true I have a group called goldenval zone on telegram which is only meant for sports and I still have members there about 125 of them but the truth is that I hardly visit there because someone has taken over the group and he is doing very well there.

Do you know why I feel sorry for some of you guys here, You're busy accusing and monitoring Goldenval without knowing that this goldenval is busy changing ppl's lives here, this goldenval are not mates with you guys here... Una dey stay for una old rented apartment when goldenval is staying at his own apartment which I bought with my money grin grin, If I were you guys, I would've been working and trying to figure out my way out.. na so una go dey mention my name this 2018 till it will come and go and 2019 will still come and go, una lives will still remain the same without improving.

Those of you calling me a scammer, bring your evidence, show ppl where I scammed you with proof but if you don't have any and you still coming here to say rubbish about me, I feel sorry about you, beside no be today ppl dey accused me wrongly, after all, some ppl at Alaba International Market said I go badagry go suck old lady breast that's how I become rich and ppl still calling me ARA NWANYI BADAGRY grin grin grin but I don't care though, some ppl said I dey do yahoo plus, na dem know wetin be yahoo plus grin grin grin, some said I belong to cult shocked shocked, Okay, go join your own... ppl on nairaland said I be scammer.. thank you, go do your own grin grin make una leave me alone... everyday ppl will be mentioning my name here like say na me be the cause of your problems when am not.

You've time to count your mentions smh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Best of luck then
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wordbank(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

Nne, I will call you later.... this ppl wan cause me more depression when I'm even happy that I wanna resume betting tomorrow cheesy cheesy, maybe I will skip tomorrow let me take some time to take care of myself... [s]sometimes I feel like to stop helping ppl[/s] sad sad
Biko Nna calmoo down dia
We will start on Thursday, lemme get all things ready
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nymphomaniac(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
don't fall into scammer hole, check another thread' no lawyer here
I am actually a lawyer of 3+yrs post call. So u think it's only gamblers that are here na? Or gamblers don't have other jobs they do.

Don't categorize Ur self with others...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Xfactor22:
[/s]
Yen yen yen... Come out with the evidence or forever remain silent! undecided

lol don't mind the dick sucker lol.... cheesy him no even know me, I guess he wanna seek attention... even at 2008 I no even dey Nigeria self because I was battling depression and trying to rest for all the stress and drama going on then but let him bring evidence which am not even afraid because I never scam anyone...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by herdeyhoh(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
herdeyhoh:
Hatred and malice is not good

Please let us love one another, there is another life after death.

Let all this words said here not stand against us on the judgement day

Forgive just as God forgives our sin.

Move on and show love at all times

God bless everyone
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nymphomaniac(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
U guys are funny o. Kids full here I swear. Arguing over the internet instead of focusing on the task of making money.

Really disappointed in certain persons here. Really disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

4 corners 4.74 odd
5 corners 5.00 odd
6 corners 6.50 odd

if u get sportybet u can back it up wif
7+ corners 4.90 odd
if u use 1k to stake single
minimum wining will be :#4700
for just one match
i shud play it 7+ corners on sportybet or from 4-7 corners biko clear me mk i no go do mistake or yu paste code mk i play am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
don't folo d wrong link. click this link below to join the original 1xbet site for Nigerians.
https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
nymphomaniac:
I am actually a lawyer of 3+yrs post call. So u think it's only gamblers that are here na? Or gamblers don't have other jobs they do.

Don't categorize Ur self with others...
How do you think we could know there are intelligent people on these thread when all we keep witnessing are show of shame everyday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please how can I have DESPRESSION like goldenval.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ibrochaka(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
ManBeast:
Everytym and Day you guys would be exchanging words, fighting each other and talking trash.

Everytym Goldenval is a SCAMMER, bring out evidence..... they won't bring. This is not the first time u guys are calling him a SCAMMER, each time a new moniker pops up calling him SCAMMER.

If he is a SCAMMER, why don't you guys post ur evidence.

bro what i see on dis thread is jealousy and hatred on people whom they have not met or seen before, they are busy insulting people who might be their destiny helper. If u fink he is a scammer/occult, let them go n do same if its easy. @goldenval, its high time you stop visiting dis thread.....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

But since you someone with plethora of cash, i think you should be able to raise additional 10k for me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sugaarh:

i shud play it 7+ corners on sportybet or from 4-7 corners biko clear me mk i no go do mistake or yu paste code mk i play am

4, 5 and 6 corners for Portugal...

Play it single on 1xbet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

4, 5 and 6 corners for Portugal...
Play it single on 1xbet.
with 1k bah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
afoltundeseun:

grin grin grin
Hmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nymphomaniac(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
How do you think we could know there are intelligent people on these thread when all we keep witnessing are show of shame everyday
I agree but next time don't hastily generalize.

Meanwhile as a public service announcement to u all...

I be lawyer oh. Contact me for anything legal job even as we chop 2odds together.

Contact in my siggy.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
All these people tackling goldenval, I have one question for you.
Have You Eaten Today?
Bad Belle kee yu dia....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Lol... Foolish people everywhere.

His scams are mostly transacted with crypto currencies. Therefore any case against a crypto fraudster would hold no water in the court of law even in the US.

I might end up not posting anything here as we have a large amount of brainwashed fellas down here who would not believe anything even though I paste all evidences.
I would likely forward the evidences to Tabbaz so he would do the needful.

I am deadfool and I stand for the truth.

BTW, the moniker 'deadfool' represents most of you in this thread. Nothing but brain deadfools
I knew you were just a lieng cunt from the onset..

All this wannabe forming tough mancho.. It's a pity some gullible ones already started acting like kids.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ibrochaka:
bro what i see on dis thread is jealousy and hatred on people whom they have not met or seen before, they are busy insulting people who might be their destiny helper. If u fink he is a scammer/occult, let them go n do same if its easy. @goldenval, its high time you stop visiting dis thread.....

As in, no he small go and do the same grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hafeexla:
But since you someone with plethora of cash, i think you should be able to raise additional 10k for me

Isi gini?? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ManBeast: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
afoltundeseun:

grin grin grin
Depression, not Despression cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.