Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4969670 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nairaland Association of Asslickers, u see ur life. Ur Master don finally forsake you and even abuse you join. Chaii, you people are shameless. Smh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
ManBeast:
Everytym and Day you guys would be exchanging words, fighting each other and talking trash.

Everytym Goldenval is a SCAMMER, bring out evidence..... they won't bring. This is not the first time u guys are calling him a SCAMMER, each time a new moniker pops up calling him SCAMMER.

If he is a SCAMMER, why don't you guys post ur evidence.

...and some useless people who no get life go begin nail another person. Post your evidence, the idiot didn't post anything. His main aim here is just to cause chaos. While some useless hater who are already waiting for a way to nail goldenval will come out and start spewing trash. I fit bet my balls DEADFOOL is 1NIGERIAMYFOOT.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

if dem no get concrete evidence to present
ignore dem..........so howfa...... do u still intend to play dat exact corners stuff.....
1xbet get better odd for first half exact corners
you can go for 4 5 and 6 for Portugal and spain match

Please can u mention me whenever u have games like this?. Just like u did now. grin

Thank you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
ManBeast:
Everytym and Day you guys would be exchanging words, fighting each other and talking trash.

Everytym Goldenval is a SCAMMER, bring out evidence..... they won't bring. This is not the first time u guys are calling him a SCAMMER, each time a new moniker pops up calling him SCAMMER.

If he is a SCAMMER, why don't you guys post ur evidence.

You've said it all.. let me bring any proof, they won't maybe because my life style is better than them and they will never be like me if they continue hating like this.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by redbottles(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:
OMG..860 mentions grin grin grin grin grin Na so my name dey important in this group?... is it because am not poor like you ppl because ppl don't care about poor ppl tongue tongue, Una wan hear word abi? I will give it to una because I noticed some ppl are so ignorant and stUpid in this group... that time you're wasting accusing me wrongly, why don't u use it to better your life and of your family.

I repeat, I have no any account expect Goldenval and the person that created fake GoldenvaI I wish you the best because only fools here will fall for it. beside I will never ever message you here unless it's very important, I will be the one to ask you to message me here not I messaging you.

Also Industrialchemi and I has been friends since 3yrs now but we never ever meet but we met here when I was telling ppl about correct score other which made me over 3million then and that's how we became friends till today and we will surly remain like that if God want it to be so also, I lost her contact when I was robbed in-front of my house early last year till last month when he mentioned me here using her moniker Industrialchemi and that's how we started communicating, so what is everyone's problem with that? angry angry

What has IP got to do with me? I have 2 wifi which am currently using, one is Smile and the 2nd one is spectranet and in Nigeria many ppl are using spectranet because it's very affordable and if someone is using the same modern trying to scam ppl using fake moniker does that make me a scammer?............only greedy once will fall for scammers.

Since 2016 till today, I've never ever deal anything called bitcoin because I hate that thing after i was placed on a scammer list because of $155 bitcoin and also after loosing $500 Bitcoin investment same year, I decided to stop till today.

It's true I have a group called goldenval zone on telegram which is only meant for sports and I still have members there about 125 of them but the truth is that I hardly visit there because someone has taken over the group and he is doing very well there.

Do you know why I feel sorry for some of you guys here, You're busy accusing and monitoring Goldenval without knowing that this goldenval is busy changing ppl's lives here, this goldenval are not mates with you guys here... Una dey stay for una old rented apartment when goldenval is staying at his own apartment which I bought with my money grin grin, If I were you guys, I would've been working and trying to figure out my way out.. na so una go dey mention my name this 2018 till it will come and go and 2019 will still come and go, una lives will still remain the same without improving.

Those of you calling me a scammer, bring your evidence, show ppl where I scammed you with proof but if you don't have any and you still coming here to say rubbish about me, I feel sorry about you, beside no be today ppl dey accused me wrongly, after all, some ppl at Alaba International Market said I go badagry go suck old lady breast that's how I become rich and ppl still calling me ARA NWANYI BADAGRY grin grin grin but I don't care though, some ppl said I dey do yahoo plus, na dem know wetin be yahoo plus grin grin grin, some said I belong to cult shocked shocked, Okay, go join your own... ppl on nairaland said I be scammer.. thank you, go do your own grin grin make una leave me alone... everyday ppl will be mentioning my name here like say na me be the cause of your problems when am not.

Impressive. Am glad you took your time out to reply these accusations. Well done. Scammer or no scammer, you have done quite a lot of good which i am very much aware of, much more than some so called saints in here.
More importantly, I am glad you mentioned your telegram group also, please we need you back actively, Lala is trying to keep things going but we still need you to come show us alot of things. Don't abandon us oo.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Amazonboss(f): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Any alternativ means to fund my bet9ja account? Been trying via inter switch( the ATM card method) keep saying an error occurred try again soon.

Thanks guys. Will be waiting

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
DonPikko:
moi nigger, u are Wise
You're the most daft person I have seen on NL, why allow hate eat you this deep?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:

...and some useless people who no get life go begin nail another person. Post your evidence, the idiot didn't post anything. His main aim here is just to cause chaos. While some useless hater who are already waiting for a way to nail goldenval will come out and start spewing trash. I fit bet my balls DEADFOOL is 1NIGERIAMYFOOT.

and they will run and message me privately starting begging for help lol cheesy cheesy... If am into dirty deal or business... I will never ever come here to waste my time with anybody so that I won't get exposed but since am not into frauds that's why I always come here to interact with ppl but they still hating on me without any reason. no be say I dey contribute anything again, I decided to live my private life but they still mentioning my name everyday.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Z7GYN367
2odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neutralmind: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Do you people realize we are here for sports betting

Let get down to business people....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:

Bring the balls let me hold them. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
redbottles:

Impressive. Am glad you took your time out to reply these accusations. Well done. Scammer or no scammer, you have done quite a lot of good which i am very much aware of, much more than some so called saints in here.
More importantly, I am glad you mentioned your telegram group also, please we need you back actively, Lala is trying to keep things going but we still need you to come show us alot of things. Don't abandon us oo.

Thank you brother, I visited that group 3days ago or 4days ago but I will try to come back fully there and leave this place for good because my group is better than here beside no one will abuse you there, everyone are sharing their tips there unlike here...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Amazonboss:
Any alternativ means to fund my bet9ja account? Been trying via inter switch( the ATM card method) keep saying an error occurred try again soon.

Thanks guys. Will be waiting
*737*50*1#
Search bet9ja...... You should understand the rest
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
holupisayor:
So someone said he has evidence to expose who's someone into scamming. And the next thing, y'all jumped on him.

This thread is finished
You're the one that's finished!

Because you believe every co.ck & bull stories,doesnt mean everybody will believe all this nonsense claims..

Your IQ is very low.. undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

So I should play Portugal to play 4 , 5 and 6 corners abi?.

How much on each?.
4 corners 4.74 odd
5 corners 5.00 odd
6 corners 6.50 odd

if u get sportybet u can back it up wif
7+ corners 4.90 odd
if u use 1k to stake single
minimum wining will be :#4700
for just one match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
So they have all gone into hiding

DeadFool, your profile said you are online, why not come out to finish what you started?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Bring the balls let me hold them. grin
Kaii, stop it grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:
Nairaland Association of Asslickers, u see ur life. Ur Master don finally forsake you and even abuse you join. Chaii, you people are shameless. Smh

grin grin grin grin Thank you for making me smile.... you're very funny... No i was very angry for so many accusation without any proof just because am self made.... They are educated while am not educated but am still better than them grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
yehmy:
Remind me tomorrow i will tell industrialchemi to send you 10k grin

if you know you know
na wa oo industrialchemi refused but i still got the 10k

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

and they will run and message me privately starting begging for help lol cheesy cheesy... If am into dirty deal or business... I will never ever come here to waste my time with anybody so that I won't get exposed but since am not into frauds that's why I always come here to interact with ppl but they still hating on me without any reason. no be say I dey contribute anything again, I decided to live my private life but they still mentioning my name everyday.
The point still remain, if you cannot bring proof, shut the Bleep up. The way that one came out, you'll think he had something very concrete. Enjoy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Z7GZL5Y5
4odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

You've said it all.. let me bring any proof, they won't maybe because my life style is better than them and they will never be like me if they continue hating like this.
Please sir,help me with N5300 to solve a personal issue please.
God bless you.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by contekante(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
chewbacca:
30+ odds. Z7H26N5S

Goodluck

Hey chief, thanks for the continuous lovely pics on this thread. Do you have a whatsap group, I would want to discuss something with you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Please can u mention me whenever u have games like this?. Just like u did now. grin

Thank you.
lets calculate de gain
700x3=2100 for 3 matches a day
2100x7=14 700 for a week
Note :de calculation is for minimum wining
...i.e if u stake for 1k each
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:
OMG..860 mentions grin grin grin grin grin Na so my name dey important in this group?... is it because am not poor like you ppl because ppl don't care about poor ppl tongue tongue, Una wan hear word abi? I will give it to una because I noticed some ppl are so ignorant and stUpid in this group... that time you're wasting accusing me wrongly, why don't u use it to better your life and of your family.

I repeat, I have no any account expect Goldenval and the person that created fake GoldenvaI I wish you the best because only fools here will fall for it. beside I will never ever message you here unless it's very important, I will be the one to ask you to message me here not I messaging you.

Also Industrialchemi and I has been friends since 3yrs now but we never ever meet but we met here when I was telling ppl about correct score other which made me over 3million then and that's how we became friends till today and we will surly remain like that if God want it to be so also, I lost her contact when I was robbed in-front of my house early last year till last month when he mentioned me here using her moniker Industrialchemi and that's how we started communicating, so what is everyone's problem with that? angry angry

What has IP got to do with me? I have 2 wifi which am currently using, one is Smile and the 2nd one is spectranet and in Nigeria many ppl are using spectranet because it's very affordable and if someone is using the same modern trying to scam ppl using fake moniker does that make me a scammer?............only greedy once will fall for scammers.

Since 2016 till today, I've never ever deal anything called bitcoin because I hate that thing after i was placed on a scammer list because of $155 bitcoin and also after loosing $500 Bitcoin investment same year, I decided to stop till today.

It's true I have a group called goldenval zone on telegram which is only meant for sports and I still have members there about 125 of them but the truth is that I hardly visit there because someone has taken over the group and he is doing very well there.

Do you know why I feel sorry for some of you guys here, You're busy accusing and monitoring Goldenval without knowing that this goldenval is busy changing ppl's lives here, this goldenval are not mates with you guys here... Una dey stay for una old rented apartment when goldenval is staying at his own apartment which I bought with my money grin grin, If I were you guys, I would've been working and trying to figure out my way out.. na so una go dey mention my name this 2018 till it will come and go and 2019 will still come and go, una lives will still remain the same without improving.

Those of you calling me a scammer, bring your evidence, show ppl where I scammed you with proof but if you don't have any and you still coming here to say rubbish about me, I feel sorry about you, beside no be today ppl dey accused me wrongly, after all, some ppl at Alaba International Market said I go badagry go suck old lady breast that's how I become rich and ppl still calling me ARA NWANYI BADAGRY grin grin grin but I don't care though, some ppl said I dey do yahoo plus, na dem know wetin be yahoo plus grin grin grin, some said I belong to cult shocked shocked, Okay, go join your own... ppl on nairaland said I be scammer.. thank you, go do your own grin grin make una leave me alone... everyday ppl will be mentioning my name here like say na me be the cause of your problems when am not.
Lol grin Goldenval right now grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
PHILipu1:
. Please sir,help me with N5300 to solve a personal issue please. God bless you.
add another zero to it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
PHILipu1:
. Please sir,help me with N5300 to solve a personal issue please. God bless you.
Una don start again. angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

don't really like quoting long post but i will do it here

I'm not pointing fingers at you, but from my own perspective you are shielding someone that was label as scam, who knows same person might be under the affluence of your goodwill and show off that comes with alot of pride to clone you and start using it to rip people off.....

Besides despite all allegation thrown to your known 3years friend abt telegram Ponzi she never came out to get herself clean frm the alleged scam, yet she show off your miracle winning touch on her account which always makes people to start mentioning you for help to manage their acct
*it get interesting here*

A clone account pick up people that wants u to help manage their account and start sending them message

For now until proven guilty i can tell you, your friend is bringing dirt to your name and she might be using ur kindness to her advantage or better still if she knows nothing abt the GoldenVaL acct then she is the one exposing people that do not have brain to danger and making them vulnerable to SCAM

MIND YOU, YOU ONCE POCKETED MILLIONS IN A SMART WAY IN YOUR SUCCESS STORY FROM THE BUSINESS YOU DID WITH YOUR BOSS/BRO FRIEND

#PEACE

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:

You're the most daft person I have seen on NL, why allow hate eat you this deep?
Donpiiko, u open anither moniker, idiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooot

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:
With the magnitude of evidence I have, posting with my main moniker would put me at a risk because my main moniker contains my real life identity, phone numbers and business contact address..

This scammer Goldenval can go through any means in covering his acts even if it means silencing me in real life. I know what I'm saying because I know him in person and I live not too far from him. Infact, I started following this forum just to get a deeper insight on his activities.

I have a lot of evidence and I would unveil one after the other. I would show you guys the IP address of the real goldenval and also the fake goldenvai and you guys would see that they are one and desame.

The only problem is that you guys are so blinded with sentiments that you would not even what to hear the truth because this scammer has offered paltry sums on different occasions in this thread just to polish his cunny artistic ego. He has made you guys trust him to the extent that even in death you guys would still vouch for the credibility of someone you don't know beyond the cyber sphere.

Like I said, I would unveil little by little and I'd expect goldenval to debunk these claims. Then I'd come up with more evidence as I have a lot in my arsenal including paper evidences and bank statements dating as far back as 2008 when he was still an amateur scammer and could not cover up his tracks.

I am Deadfool and I stand for the truth!

Hope you're not the Ademola guy that defraud ppl over 300 million naira here because my 12 million naira is still with you incase you're the one...you might run but you will never hide.... return back my 12 million naira biko because this Change is affecting everyone.

Also post all your evidence because all my business I started since 2005 is funded by me and some little change I made from my uncle which I believed I shared the story sometimes ago here cool.... beside, I don't know if you're the Ademola guy or the Ernest guy that is owing me 35million naira since 2007 when he denied ever owing me, instead he used his power, arrested me and charged me to court which made me spent 6 months at Ikoyi prison....

I have nothing to hide.... this is the reason why I started battling depression till now because ademola and ernest guy scammed me total of 47Million naira but I am still living and I never died... why I let go is that my sweet mother told me to let go of the money.

so bring your evidence.... I have no skeleton in my cupboard, beside, I don't owe any banks any loans because I've cleared all my loans since 2010 and I no longer do Importation business grin grin grin...

Please be a man and post your evidence here, let everyone see.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Luciferlove:
Any lawyer in the house that knows something about the cac registration?
don't fall into scammer hole, check another thread' no lawyer here

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91