Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4947225 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Any lawyer in the house that knows something about the cac registration?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Esthy96:

Ah han is this the name you don't want to mention grin grin
I'm just a passerbye grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2018
yehmy:
Remind me tomorrow i will tell industrialchemi to send you 10k grin

if you know you know

18 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

Dullard, show me one of my comments that depicts me jumping into conclusion.

Do you think everyone is as dull as you are

See English self hahahahaha

This is samuel60 alternate account that he normally use for begging too. grin
Who gave this bloody facade a phone. See bastard claiming English guru and the other time he couldn't tell what sarcasm is from a comment... Fucking Mitch. Bitch ass mudafucker. Remove your head off your ass to think well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:
Samuel60, I don agree with you. E be like say dat guy has a personal problem with you. Did u collect his gf or wat

Lol...don't mind him e go tire las las, Na only person wey dey new to internet Na him go fall for the mumu, e no cost me anything to jump n pass him mention grin.. I decide who to reply n who not to. It's as easy as dat wink Let him continue displaying his foolishness grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ubechu1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
B919SPEQZWEQSP-4777770
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
danduchi:
Who gave this bloody facade a phone. See bastard claiming English guru and the other time he couldn't tell what sarcasm is from a comment... Fucking Mitch. Bitch ass mudafucker. Remove your head off your ass to think well.
Olodo grin

facade
noun
1. the principal front of a building, that faces on to a street or open space.
2. a deceptive outward appearance.

Go to school, you say rara. Get out from here.

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ManBeast: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
They have started again, 5 pages will get fill up with nothing but garbage.

Iberiberism dey worry some people aswear.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
DonPikko:
moi nigger, u are Wise

cheesy I sight u ma nigga wink

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

Olodo grin

facade
noun
1. the principal front of a building, that faces on to a street or open space.
2. a deceptive outward appearance.

Go to school, you say rara. Get out from here.

Illiterate.
use the word Scram nxt time cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
yehmy:

if you know you know

Too much sense will not kill u grin

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:
use the word Scram nxt time cool
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Habiodunz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Free 4 odds

I see Salah scoring twice today cool

Before they start calling me a liar I kuku screenshot am undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
I lost interest in reading anything from both parties after this statement.

yehmy:

if you know you know

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:
With the magnitude of evidence I have, posting with my main moniker would put me at a risk because my main moniker contains my real life identity, phone numbers and business contact address..

This scammer Goldenval can go through any means in covering his acts even if it means silencing me in real life. I know what I'm saying because I know him in person and I live not too far from him. Infact, I started following this forum just to get a deeper insight on his activities.

I have a lot of evidence and I would unveil one after the other. I would show you guys the IP address of the real goldenval and also the fake goldenvai and you guys would see that they are one and desame.

The only problem is that you guys are so blinded with sentiments that you would not even what to hear the truth because this scammer has offered paltry sums on different occasions in this thread just to polish his cunny artistic ego. He has made you guys trust him to the extent that even in death you guys would still vouch for the credibility of someone you don't know beyond the cyber sphere.

Like I said, I would unveil little by little and I'd expect goldenval to debunk these claims. Then I'd come up with more evidence as I have a lot in my arsenal including paper evidences and bank statements dating as far back as 2008 when he was still an amateur scammer and could not cover up his tracks.

I am Deadfool and I stand for the truth!

Let me follow you to the end of the saga...i hope you wont disappoint me.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Your cup is almost full Madame.. I'm preparing a case against you also..

After unveiling Valentine, I would unveil you too Vivian.

I promise you, you guys would pay for scamming me in 2016

Double V

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
ISN'T IT TOO EARLY FOR ALL THESE.

WHAT IS IT NOW?

UNA NOR DEY TIRE?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Luciferlove:

Let me follow you to the end of the saga...i hope you wont disappoint me.
I bet you would, after reading the next 2 pages.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mitjyland(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello, please i have some important questions to 1Xbet users and i need some Honest answers from them, as i'm planning on registering with 1Xbet.

1. what is the minimum and maximum amount you can stake on 1Xbet?
2. what is the best deposit method on 1Xbet?
3. which is the fastest withdrawal method on 1Xbet? and how fast can i receive my money in my bank account?
4. their first deposit bonus terms and condition seems to be difficult, can som1 explain to me how it works in summary?

God bless anyone that helps me with any of these questions. Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Macgyver1:
The number of dumb people on this forum never seize to amaze me. When did industriachemi started visiting this thread? If you do not nit know that goldenval and industriachemi are working together, then you are a learner.

Inshort goldenval might be industrialchemi
Research and get back to us

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
OMG..860 mentions grin grin grin grin grin Na so my name dey important in this group?... is it because am not poor like you ppl because ppl don't care about poor ppl tongue tongue, Una wan hear word abi? I will give it to una because I noticed some ppl are so ignorant and stUpid in this group... that time you're wasting accusing me wrongly, why don't u use it to better your life and of your family.

I repeat, I have no any account expect Goldenval and the person that created fake GoldenvaI I wish you the best because only fools here will fall for it. beside I will never ever message you here unless it's very important, I will be the one to ask you to message me here not I messaging you.

Also Industrialchemi and I has been friends since 3yrs now but we never ever meet but we met here when I was telling ppl about correct score other which made me over 3million then and that's how we became friends till today and we will surly remain like that if God want it to be so also, I lost her contact when I was robbed in-front of my house early last year till last month when he mentioned me here using her moniker Industrialchemi and that's how we started communicating, so what is everyone's problem with that? angry angry

What has IP got to do with me? I have 2 wifi which am currently using, one is Smile and the 2nd one is spectranet and in Nigeria many ppl are using spectranet because it's very affordable and if someone is using the same modern trying to scam ppl using fake moniker does that make me a scammer?............only greedy once will fall for scammers.

Since 2016 till today, I've never ever deal anything called bitcoin because I hate that thing after i was placed on a scammer list because of $155 bitcoin and also after loosing $500 Bitcoin investment same year, I decided to stop till today.

It's true I have a group called goldenval zone on telegram which is only meant for sports and I still have members there about 125 of them but the truth is that I hardly visit there because someone has taken over the group and he is doing very well there.

Do you know why I feel sorry for some of you guys here, You're busy accusing and monitoring Goldenval without knowing that this goldenval is busy changing ppl's lives here, this goldenval are not mates with you guys here... Una dey stay for una old rented apartment when goldenval is staying at his own apartment which I bought with my money grin grin, If I were you guys, I would've been working and trying to figure out my way out.. na so una go dey mention my name this 2018 till it will come and go and 2019 will still come and go, una lives will still remain the same without improving.

Those of you calling me a scammer, bring your evidence, show ppl where I scammed you with proof but if you don't have any and you still coming here to say rubbish about me, I feel sorry about you, beside no be today ppl dey accused me wrongly, after all, some ppl at Alaba International Market said I go badagry go suck old lady breast that's how I become rich and ppl still calling me ARA NWANYI BADAGRY grin grin grin but I don't care though, some ppl said I dey do yahoo plus, na dem know wetin be yahoo plus grin grin grin, some said I belong to cult shocked shocked, Okay, go join your own... ppl on nairaland said I be scammer.. thank you, go do your own grin grin make una leave me alone... everyday ppl will be mentioning my name here like say na me be the cause of your problems when am not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Owomkpo:
Industrialchemi and Goldenval have known themselves for a very long time.
Why did she then come up with the claim that she wants goldenval to manage her account when she could have just messaged him?
Why bring it to nairaland betting thread?
Check all over nairaland, people have been calling her a scammer...

Sha, wetin be my own sef.

You guys should just be careful sha.

I love this reasoning...People are beginning to reason.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

if dem no get concrete evidence to present
ignore dem..........so howfa...... do u still intend to play dat exact corners stuff.....
1xbet get better odd for first half exact corners
you can go for 4 5 and 6 for Portugal and spain match

Make I send u money to be playing please?.

I have been running around processing my student visa at the embassy. I’m really stressed out.

Send your account number let me send u 10k to start, them u can share with me when u are done.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:
OMG..860 mentions grin grin grin grin grin Na so my name dey important in this group?... is it because am not poor like you ppl because ppl don't care about poor ppl tongue tongue, Una wan hear word abi? I will give it to una because I noticed some ppl are so ignorant and stUpid in this group... that time you're wasting accusing me wrongly, why don't u use it to better your life and of your family.

I repeat, I have no any account expect Goldenval and the person that created fake GoldenvaI I wish you the best because only fools here will fall for it. beside I will never ever message you here unless it's very important, I will be the one to ask you to message me here not I messaging you.

Also Industrialchemi and I has been friends since 3yrs now but we never ever meet but we met here when I was telling ppl about correct score other which made me over 3million then and that's how we became friends till today and we will surly remain like that if God want it to be so also, I lost her contact when I was robbed in-front of my house early last year till last month when he mentioned me here using her moniker Industrialchemi and that's how we started communicating, so what is everyone's problem with that? angry angry

What has IP got to do with me? I have 2 wifi which am currently using, one is Smile and the 2nd one is spectranet and in Nigeria many ppl are using spectranet because it's very affordable and if someone is using the same modern trying to scam ppl using fake moniker does that make me a scammer?............only greedy once will fall for scammers.

Since 2016 till today, I've never ever deal anything called bitcoin because I hate that thing after i was placed on a scammer list because of $155 bitcoin and also after loosing $500 Bitcoin investment same year, I decided to stop till today.

It's true I have a group called goldenval zone on telegram which is only meant for sports and I still have members there about 125 of them but the truth is that I hardly visit there because someone has taken over the group and he is doing very well there.

Do you know why I feel sorry for some of you guys here, You're busy accusing and monitoring Goldenval without knowing that this goldenval is busy changing ppl's lives here, this goldenval are mates with you guys here... Una dey stay for una old rented apartment when goldenval is staying at his own apartment which I bought with my money grin grin, If I were you guys, I would've been working and trying to figure out my way out.. na so una go dey mention my name this 2018 till it will come and go and 2019 will still come and go, una lives will still remain the same without improving.

Those of you calling me a scammer, bring your evidence, show ppl where I scammed you with proof but if you don't have any and you still coming here to say rubbish about me, I feel sorry about you, beside no be today ppl dey accused me wrongly, after all, some ppl at Alaba International Market said I go badagry go suck old lady breast that's how I become rich and ppl still calling me ARA NWANYI BADAGRY grin grin grin but I don't care though, some ppl said I dey do yahoo plus, na dem know wetin be yahoo plus grin grin grin, some said I belong to cult shocked shocked, Okay, go join your own... ppl on nairaland said I be scammer.. thank you, go do your own grin grin make una leave me alone... everyday ppl will be mentioning my name here like say na me be the cause of your problems when am not.
Gbam! DeafFool over to you osiso.

Upload the gaddamn proof

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adisabarber(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/online-registrations/

Luciferlove:
Any lawyer in the house that knows something about the cac registration?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
ManBeast:
Everytym and Day you guys would be exchanging words, fighting each other and talking trash.

Everytym Goldenval is a SCAMMER, bring out evidence..... they won't bring. This is not the first time u guys are calling him a SCAMMER, each time a new moniker pops up calling him SCAMMER.

If he is a SCAMMER, why don't you guys post ur evidence.

been watching them since time immemorial grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello Governor Ambode...... I should send my account number ok
Thank you
Ope ooooo
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
U dey vex oooo shocked shocked

U get strength type all these?.

goldenval:

Do you know why I feel sorry for some of you guys here, You're busy accusing and monitoring Goldenval without knowing that this goldenval is busy changing ppl's lives here, this goldenval are mates with you guys here... Una dey stay for una old rented apartment when goldenval is staying at his own apartment which I bought with my money grin grin, If I were you guys, I would've been working and trying to figure out my way out.. na so una go dey mention my name this 2018 till it will come and go and 2019 will still come and go, una lives will still remain the same without improving.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Make I send u money to be playing please?.

I have been running around processing my student visa at the embassy. I’m really stressed out.

Send your account number let me send u 10k to start, them u can share with me when u are done.
nope i prefer i send de games to you. just look for somebody wer u trust
make i dey send de game to dey persin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

if dem no get concrete evidence to present
ignore dem..........so howfa...... do u still intend to play dat exact corners stuff.....
1xbet get better odd for first half exact corners
you can go for 4 5 and 6 for Portugal and spain match
I didn't think about this oo. Lemme give it try
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Lol... Foolish people everywhere.

His scams are mostly transacted with crypto currencies. Therefore any case against a crypto fraudster would hold no water in the court of law even in the US.

I might end up not posting anything here as we have a large amount of brainwashed fellas down here who would not believe anything even though I paste all evidences.
I would likely forward the evidences to Tabbaz so he would do the needful.

I am deadfool and I stand for the truth.

BTW, the moniker 'deadfool' represents most of you in this thread. Nothing but brain deadfools

This one just want to cause drama.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

nope i prefer i send de games to you. just look for somebody wer u trust
make i dey send de game to dey persin

So I should play Portugal to play 4 , 5 and 6 corners abi?.

How much on each?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.