Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4892545 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gewise am greeting ... Am marveled at the revelations happening today ...How you doing??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youdontknowme: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Saltwater:
Some people are killing it o shocked

Good gracious!

He's got balls

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blessedjohn: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
How do you guys withdraw from 1xBet? I'm not getting the sms code needed to confirm my withdrawal request.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naughtyendowed(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Awon legit funders da?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
Replied
Seen and replied. tnx

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Already booked tomorrow own
how do we know if it taken or not..i mean to check d stat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
johnpablo541:

There is, the corner commentary is available on livescores
example?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by youdontknowme: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
blessedjohn:
How do you guys withdraw from 1xBet? I'm not getting the sms code needed to confirm my withdrawal request.
Call the number in their 'contacts' the operator would ask few questions to confirm its you then dictate the codes

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
fashrola:

I've funded my account multiple times... I've funded up to 250k in that account

I am done with them bro ... After hours of waiting for them to update my bet history that mysteriously vanished after winning and submitting documents.... This morning I decided to change it for them, I said if they don't rectify my account I have no option than to delete my account .... I just received a mail they sent me a link on how to block my account imagine sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rushmore you on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Saltwater: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Agp19:
this is from a guy on a telegram channel!!!
Yeah, he's got balls.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chukason1:

I am done with them bro ... After hours of waiting for them to update my bet history that mysteriously vanished after winning and submitting documents.... This morning I decided to change it for them, I said if they don't rectify my account I have no option than to delete my account .... I just received a mail they sent me a link on how to block my account imagine sad sad

I still have 14k hanging since 25th June, according to them it has been approved and paid from their side, but I'm yet to receive it, I've even contacted my bank to check if there's such inflow hanging, up till now no positive feedback..

Well I've been told to submit my bank statement till date to their email for them to work on it...

I will wait till Monday to get the bank statement for them
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chukason1:

Wicked.so much for foreign bookies.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ugo41babe(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
H9J1K help m check this 1xbet booking pls

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bet9ja equals Stinginess undecided

Na to dey hide good market and matches under pillow every time and give us some silly impossible bet special.
Example might be “All matches will score first half, Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez to score, no penalty, Messi crys” at 3.00 odds

undecided

They even hide match for In play
Thank God person chop their money well well with the goalscorer option back then
angry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by luorquay: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
johnpablo541:

I hope you played todays corners. It won.

Bros I quoted you to cc me when you drop this your games but it seems you just ignored me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by U1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
procky:

I used majorly Bet9ja... Someone talked about Marathon bet and Ladbroke... I have registered with ladbroke.. funded and just got verified.. Am waiting to receive my withdrawal before I will share the full process here... From my observation 1xbet is okay for low stakers who stake on straight win and over goals.. Once you stake on other options, they will mark the ticket they choose as loss and tell you it's their decision and you can't do anything about it... These same options is why many people registered with them, So it's better we remain with our local bookie bet9ja or merrybet.. if you have international passport and utility bills then register with bet365 and other foreign bookies

You're so correct about the bold part, bro. I already quit trying to experiment ways to win this staking thing for good after different strategies failed.

But when I saw the "easy" options those people have, I say make I try again. The thing still no dey easy. I had an experience of them declaring a game a loss after recording another game's result instead. As you stated, they maintained their decision was right despite all proofs presented

Beware, people! Wagering is a wild west. Those bookies can deny you of your winnings and you may not be able to do anything about. You should especially run away if all you do is lose and can't break even before your life gets ruined.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Buffalowings3(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
ayanbaba2:

sense will not keel you!

your head is working...

#Deadfool is a goal

Haha
You guys are worse than village people grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Saltwater:
Yeah, he's got balls.
have been on his channel for months now jst 24members thou....but always staking high
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abeg oh, I say make I ask 1st.... How reliable is betpawa as per withdrawals? I wan start to dey use dem site, mk I no begin hear stories wen it's time 2 witdraw funds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chukason1:
Gewise am greeting ... Am marveled at the revelations happening today ...How you doing??
baba I just dy corner dy view ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
johnpablo541:

I hope you played todays corners. It won.
this my championships league market chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayayamedia(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
wink
sorry for the loss bro.
Please try and share with us too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
luorquay:

Bros I quoted you to cc me when you drop this your games but it seems you just ignored me.

i explained how it is played in the past, look at my previous post. there is no special selection or forecast needed, just play the available games for the day and pray for luck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
fashrola:

I still have 14k hanging since 25th June, according to them it has been approved and paid from their side, but I'm yet to receive it, I've even contacted my bank to check if there's such inflow hanging, up till now no positive feedback..

Well I've been told to submit my bank statement till date to their email for them to work on it...

I will wait till Monday to get the bank statement for them

seriously I don't know what to advice again.... But try to withdraw your before dumping them ......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
naughtyendowed:
Awon funders da?
owambe cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
ayayamedia:
sorry for the loss bro.
Please try and share with us too.
who tell u say na lost bet, i need one of the remaining two team to play / to win 22k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
wink
Sorry for the loss ... If at least two enter how much they for pay you??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
austino677:
example?

here is an example, and it tells you if it is the right or left corner it was taken from

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
wink
you ehn come here

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chukason1:
wch market is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.