Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4893174 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
Do 4 dose dt have, i think dt option is a glitch i watch portugal match nd seems i could recall corner was taken frm all angle
Ok Sir

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
AMB1K
This one go start tomorrow
3of4 to come
100 to win 30k
First half correct score.
I for post pix but i dey fear antispam ban
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abeg shey 12 min additional time dey football nii. Inplay for nairabet still dey enta 12 minutes oooo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
fashrola:

I still have 14k hanging since 25th June, according to them it has been approved and paid from their side, but I'm yet to receive it, I've even contacted my bank to check if there's such inflow hanging, up till now no positive feedback..

Well I've been told to submit my bank statement till date to their email for them to work on it...

I will wait till Monday to get the bank statement for them
bro you have to cancel your bonus from your account setting , before you can be able to withdraw your win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
johnpablo541:

You verified your number on 1xbet.
In the past the code used to come but these days i do not recieve it.
What you do is you request a call back from 1xbet and they will call you on phone. But you have to confirm you voters card id number.(if you added it to your account). Then they will tell you the code

Thanks bro, but how do I request a call back, yes I verified my number, and I have also withdrawn cash before frm there bfor
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
BUGOFF:
Bobo, Sportybet Get That Option? Meanwhile Wil Nid Ur Services 2mao. Airtym Fund, Spotibet
no sure say spoty get am.. Fund dey available
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
1 don come, 1lost, i need 5 now.
6 Frm 7 Risky Sha.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
BUGOFF:
6 Frm 7 Risky Sha.
Portugal really spoil my calculation
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
einsteine:
A ponzi scheme is by definition a scam. Nigerians are the only ones who would join a ponzi scheme and expect not to be scammed. In 2016,there were ponzi schemes everywhere and people knowingly joined them, expecting to cash out before the scheme crashes. The long and short of it is that anyone that is scammed by a ponzi scheme is a scammer too, otherwise where did you expect the scheme operators to get the money they were going to pay you with?

On the issue of industrialchemi, her typing style seems similar to someone called nuclearfission on goldenval's telegram group. Nuclearfission promoted links to ponzi schemes and cryptocurrency investments. If people were scammed afterwards, it's their fault. These investments are always scam because there is no underlying business operations that would enable them get profits.
God bless you for this too, promoting ponzi schemes doesn't mean that particular person is a scammer.

Let me sight an example.

I might be a blogger with lot of traffic on a daily basis, this new ponzi company comes to town(just like MMM) and needs publicity,they can get my contact and get in touch. Discuss business with me to sponsor their ads on my blog in echange of money. As a blogger, won't I take that offer? Of course I would take it.

Linda ikeja we all call successful blogger today also promoted some things on her blog that caused loss of money to her followers then. We know how much she collected from PDP nd Co. Can we come out to call her a Scammer?

Nigerians are gullible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
yomislim:
bro you have to cancel your bonus from your account setting , before you can be able to withdraw your win

I've done that... Winnings paid
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Thanks bro, but how do I request a call back, yes I verified my number, and I have also withdrawn cash before frm there bfor

you can only request a call back from the computer version or mobile app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
If goldenval is a Scammer ,post his details and expose him just has you've done to industrialchemi. Call me an asslicker, I don't give two bleeps..

If you cannot post these, PLEASE KEEP SHUT.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
AMB1K
This one go start tomorrow
3of4 to come
100 to win 30k
First half correct score.
I for post pix but i dey fear antispam ban
Na So U Dey Do? U Kari Me Go Spotibet, I Neva Even Relax For Dia, U Don Lef Me Enta Ebony. Abeg Release Spoty Code 4 Me o.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Imustreturn:
no sure say spoty get am.. Fund dey available
corekt. 2mao Monin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
Portugal really spoil my calculation
Hmm, Dats D Dynamics
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
BUGOFF:
Na So U Dey Do? U Kari Me Go Spotibet, I Neva Even Relax For Dia, U Don Lef Me Enta Ebony. Abeg Release Spoty Code 4 Me o.
book on bet9ja and send it to me make i book am on sportybet if you no understand it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
ebony111:
wink

Please were can I find this game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Betnomore:
I remembered the first time I supported samuel60 regarding one issue with that golden Val, most members on this thread refused to read between the lines. Thank God it's getting clearer now and you guys are using your heads

Majourity of the members here are undergraduates...They are too quick to beg and asslick dan to scrutinize stories.

I bet if d same industrialchemi comes out again here to donate money, all would be forgotten and the next thing the fools will tag u with is you being a bitter and sad person

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yomislim: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
fashrola:

I've done that... Winnings paid
enjoy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
this chiefheywhy na professional asslicker o undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
tojahh:
This thread!!!

Abi dem Don sign Tiwa Savage and Bobby Savage as Mod for this thread? It's really interesting but nonetheless they won't mind as far as she drops something for them *begger* boys.

We are washing.

Watching not washing..

Go to school first before you watch drama

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
I just checked out Valentine belonwu (goldenval) profile on Facebook, and I must confess, after going through almost all his old posts, I am inspired.
biggest respect goldenval, I must hustle hard like you, and hope to meet you in person some day.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
yehmy:
Do 4 dose dt have, i think dt option is a glitch i watch portugal match nd seems i could recall corner was taken frm all angle

It is no glitch. Uruguay played only two corners in the whole game. And they played it in the first half from the right hand side.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
paysandu vs Fortaleza = under2.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
einsteine:
A ponzi scheme is by definition a scam. Nigerians are the only ones who would join a ponzi scheme and expect not to be scammed. In 2016,there were ponzi schemes everywhere and people knowingly joined them, expecting to cash out before the scheme crashes. The long and short of it is that anyone that is scammed by a ponzi scheme is a scammer too, otherwise where did you expect the scheme operators to get the money they were going to pay you with?

On the issue of industrialchemi, her typing style seems similar to someone called nuclearfission on goldenval's telegram group. Nuclearfission promoted links to ponzi schemes and cryptocurrency investments. If people were scammed afterwards, it's their fault. These investments are always scam because there is no underlying business operations that would enable them get profits.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Xfactor22:
[/b]
Watching not washing..

Go to school first before you watch drama

So you wanna tell me you don't know that he was being sarcastic.

Baba teacher

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2018
cyberhike:

So you wanna tell me that you don't know that he was being sarcastic.

Baba teacher
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Ofejiro20:

Here u go
Team-- Criciuma SCSao Bento SP
Fixed Tip-- 1-1
thanks. I played under 2.5 .. pls always drop your games. We will know how to tweak them..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone. grin cheesy

PFP innabit. wink

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mceze(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Bushyhair:
guys
WIMBLEDON STARTS ON SUNDAY LETS COOK UP A GAME MILLIONS TO BE MADE especially on the handicap section lipsrsealed
Help us cook game na...Some of us nor sabi tennis..Those wey know, help out. #Chawbaba

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mceze(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Bushyhair:
guys
WIMBLEDON STARTS ON SUNDAY LETS COOK UP A GAME MILLIONS TO BE MADE especially on the handicap section lipsrsealed
Help us cook game na...Some of us nor sabi tennis..Those wet know, help out. #Chawbaba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Ofejiro20:
Sorry for Last fixed game was a lost...meanwhile just received a betslip by my source
Nairabet : Nc160730718

He was 100% sure to stake such are huge amount but pls stake what u can aford to lose.. Goodluck to us all!

Thanks for successfully taken peeps to sambissa.I hope you are not working for alabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.