Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4978705 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Good morning Sir, If games should enter during the course of this competition, are the punters entitled to their earnings or will it be forfeited?

Is there any minimum or maximum number of odds one can select?

What exactly do you mean by us watching our opponents? I would suppose it was your duty to ensure transparency.

Finally you didn't include that punters should mention you after posting. I pray you outline more details to avoid mistakes.

It would be nice if the starting date is giving ahead of time like at least 5 days minimum to avoid pressure on punters.

Thanks
sorry I skip the 2nd question. The minimum odd is 1.50 (whether single or accumulations) I.e, you can play a single game to get 1.50 odds or accumulate 2 or more games to give you 1.50. There's no limit to the maximum allowed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Sir, I am still waiting for your response.

For the playoff , can one bet on any available match or must all matches end same day?
There's going to be a time frame for each group. So you must bet on any match available within your time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hyfer(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Betting is not a do or die affair... Punt smart smiley
Fund my 1xbet acct. Abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Kazakhstan league
Petropavlovsk vs Kairat Almaty time 12:00 pm

Value bet: 1X @ odds of 3.25

For very careful punters like me
Try
1 (2:0) @ odds of 1.93 or Away Win to Nil: No @ 1.99
(though I am playing the 2 ahead)

Reason why I picked them:
Home team is fighting relegation and they need at least a draw to stay safe. Astana has already carried the league so Kairat Almaty have nothing to play for, moreover, they even have a Europa league qualifier match to play against Sigma (which they lost)

PS: All these are mere analysis. Football is played on the pitch. But all things being equal, the tips especially the 2 ahead should play.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2018
2dice01:
The Guy on the chorus was on Point like decimal grin

Remix
Punter wey dey find sure game no suppose to fear village tips eeh

As alabi come with him red eye red eye una go give am chance eeh
U wey no know d way u go cum dey drop fixed match eh

Hw e do u nw as ur ticket dance galala inside azonto cheesy

Happy Sunday people...GREENS!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Please you need to clarify this issue of duplication. Is any person entitled to carry a given game? Say I carry Westbrom and Fulham win and it coincided with that of another punter. Will I be disqualified?
that's why it's advisable to post your tip early, ahead of your direct opponents.

For example: If your opponent plays West Brom vs Fulham (home win) @ 1.50 as single.

And you also play West Brom vs Fulham 1 @ 1.50 as single too. I hope you know you've duplicated your opponent ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2018
AlterEnigma:

he shouldn't even worry...
we get Professional Quoters for here... and enough monitoring spirits

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2018
Emekus92:

youremptyhead. com .

you can accumulate 120 events

Lol, this got me reeling hard, bros abeg no be me put you for this one wey you dey as I no be alabi.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
100 events...you don chop 20/20 before
Nope
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2018
Yet Again B952SSECECRSSC-2447214
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2018
sats:

None

If you go above the maximum you have seen
You are accumulating odds for your village
Alright thanks but I ain't accumulating for villa but for the W
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2018
See hw TissuePaper calm down dey oppress us with green tickets upon all the tomato jos of yesterday..Eni to mo way lo kawey
Our time go cum

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
why not try and win 14 events first after which we can now continue from there grin
Alright will do that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MacZrino: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2018
2dice01:
check ZeroBet

Hope its not that mad option you wanna play
Referee to receive treatment No grin

You wanna accumulate
Not that option, but them dey pay?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2018
scorpiogal:
can't access my Mail.
What about whatsapp 0.8.0SixTu41Tu1SixHate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Sir, I am still waiting for your response.

For the playoff , can one bet on any available match or must all matches end same day?
Let me explain from my own understanding of the past PFP

You can use all your slots(3) in a day.. It yours!

And you can use all in the space of 4days.

No. Of slot : 1, means you're using just of 1 of your available 3 slots leaving you with only 2

No. Of slot : 2, means you're using just 2 of your available 3 slots leaving you with only 1.. Your total odd will be rounded off to a whole number and multiplied by 2 if your games eventually comes out green

No. Of slot : 3,means you're using all 3 slots for that particular games.. Your total odd will be rounded to a whole number and multiplied by 3 if your games eventually comes out green

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2018
SaintHilary:
See hw TissuePaper calm down dey oppress us with green tickets upon all the tomato jos of yesterday..Eni to mo way lo kawey
Our time go cum
I'm not oppressing you guys... I'm just trying to show you guys that there is light at the end of every tunnel..

See how I rolled over 320 naira to 11k

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2018
AlterEnigma:

he shouldn't even worry...

we get Professional Quoters for here... and enough monitoring spirits
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2018
AlterEnigma:

Thanks bro.. i see am last minute

FUNDED AND READY grin grin
Coman fund me small wink cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Iruobean(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
I'm not oppressing you guys... I'm just trying to show you guys that there is light at the end of every tunnel..

Bros I beg show me the way
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:

It can be termed as opression by most people here since you are hiding your market options. People only see your amount, how do they learn from that?

Even Austino shows us the market he plays.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Money4passion99: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
sorry I skip the 2nd question. The minimum odd is 1.50 (whether single or accumulations) I.e, you can play a single game to get 1.50 odds or accumulate 2 or more games to give you 1.50. There's no limit to the maximum allowed.

You didn't address this "Good morning Sir, If games should enter during the course of this competition, are the punters entitled to their earnings or will it be forfeited?"....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Krak:

It can be termed as opression by most people here since you are hiding your market options. People only see your amount, how do they learn from that?

okay..i'm going to give you guys a few tips shortly... Hope it's okay like that

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Money4passion99:

You didn't address this "Good morning Sir, If games should enter during the course of this competition, are the punters entitled to their earnings or will it be forfeited?"....

What kind of a question is that? undecided

If you win, the money is yours.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Money4passion99:

It's your money you used in staking so it's absolutely yours..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Krak:

Sir, you get time quote that unrepentant guy.

That's a dead end.. Nothing meaningful can ever come out

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Thiago Alcantra is about to damage this Ticket B938SPPZTSAWZS-1552799
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Perfect well analyzed wink wink

U can play all or split wink

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
that's why it's advisable to post your tip early, ahead of your direct opponents.

For example: If your opponent plays West Brom vs Fulham (home win) @ 1.50 as single.

And you also play West Brom vs Fulham 1 @ 1.50 as single too. I hope you know you've duplicated your opponent ticket.

My question is after posting my ticket id/slip and indicating the slot i'm using, do i still need to write out my games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2018
SaintHilary:
Our time go cum

Ogbeni as far am i'm corcened, Nobody dey oppress u, Na u dey feel Oppressed by yourself shoti yie.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Money4passion99: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Lhimeet:

It's your money you used in staking so it's absolutely yours..

Alright..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018
spiritmanonpoint:

happy Sunday sir, please don't forget me today. Please
sure games for today. Thanks. This is my number
07036960814 I will like to chat with you or call .
Thanks
posted
Pls kindly check my previous post

(1) (2) (3) ... (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.