Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930628 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
Of course you can use this moniker to drop tips on behalf of the banned moniker, but simple indicate in your post that you're dropping this tips on behalf of so and so
That is why you and troot disqualified me last year!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2018
Jagaban880:

fund mi 200 naira out of yr 41k

Biko
1xbet is delaying my 30k payout, after the operator has approved it undecided when the money comes in.. I'll throw something your way smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SaintHilary(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Greed..hehe..i'm already done with my morning glory.. And if you've observed me well enough then you'll know that I am not a greedy punter...i'll keep the tips to myself for now.. #one_love

Wat of me dats been waiting since
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
GROUPING FOR THE M-PfP

There you have it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
1xbet is delaying my 30k payout, after the operator has approved it undecided when the money comes in.. I'll throw something your way smiley

cool....anticipating
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Please if you have 70percent assurance 10GG teams for today kindly post it i want to use it to analyze a particular market
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

That is why you and troot disqualified me last year!
He his obviously dropping the ticket on behalf of himself.

In your own case, you were dropping for yourself and another person simultaneously, almost every week.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2018
aze:
Guys who can somebody explain Handicapping please.

Handicap
noun
A circumstance that makes progress or success difficult.

A condition that markedly restricts a person's ability to function physically, mentally, or socially.

A disadvantage imposed on a superior competitor in sports such as golf, horse racing, and competitive sailing in order to make the chances more equal.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:

In your own case, you were dropping for yourself and another person simultaneously, almost every week.

From each group how many are expected to qualify Or if 80% of d groups are tied with same point will they qualify
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
GROUPING FOR THE M-PfP

There you have it.
Also do well to mention each moniker..

So everybody can get a mention..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
I'm just thinking, each time I go out I see a lot of people living in squalor... Surviving on less than a dollar a day... Some civil servants earning 30k a month after working their nuts off.

I made 41k this morning alone, smartwork and hard work... A perfect dose of these two babies would plunge you into a realm of success that would leave you mesmerized

hard work my foot

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mazizitonene(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Jagaban880:
i can guarantee you sure 10 odds who is interested

but ...dere ia condition
why not give yourself the odd and the condition and win....abi dem forbid u to win ?...

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Handicap
noun

A condition that markedly restricts a person's ability to function physically, mentally, or socially.

A disadvantage imposed on a superior competitor in sports such as golf, horse racing, and competitive sailing in order to make the chances more equal.
Must you showcase your foolishness every time all in the name of sounding funny

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:

... And I explained why I was dropping for him, didn't I?

And what happened to rule 19 of nairaland here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Handicap
noun

Hahahahaha grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2018
yehmy:
Must you showcase your foolishness every time all in the name of sounding funny

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Lhimeet:

Also do well to mention each moniker..

So everybody can get a mention..
Really?

I expect every monikers that indicated interest to always keep tab with happenings here.

mentioning each moniker 1 by 1 will look spamming, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
GROUPING FOR THE M-PfP

There you have it.

You have two sets of group 1-6
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Group 13 it is grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
sweetveek:
hard work my foot
lol..why do you say so
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Some stupid set of people has decided to keep asking foolish question upon question. angry

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
yehmy:
From each group how many are expected to qualify Or if 80% of d groups are tied with same point will they qualify
20 are expected to qualify, and yes, if 80% are tied on points, they qualify.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
THE FINAL LIST IS HERE
A TOTAL OF 400+ CONTESTANTS

DETAILS OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY

oga see my name
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
hopefully this market returns goldenval

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
mazizitonene:
why not give yourself the odd and the condition and win....abi dem forbid u to win ?...
chief mazi, are you minding that Jew grin grin, heard from kelvic or Lukesmith?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
johnpablo541:

You have two sets of group 1-6
It was an honest mistake, nothing wrong though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
Really?

I expect every monikers that indicated interest to always keep tab with happenings here.

mentioning each moniker 1 by 1 will look spamming, don't you think?
You could have quote the interest list with the image that way everyone gets a mention
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by prosper19: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Hahahhaah.... Group 9.....we die here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
GROUPING FOR THE M-PfP

There you have it.
why you no put my name angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
mazizitonene:

baba no vex ni na... if u need de 10 odds na free of charge

i was only joking cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
this pfp mod come add me and TissuePaper shocked, please someone should explain this group thing, because TissuePaper no dey share game grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.