Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4926718 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Krak:

That message has been there for the past 3 years.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mancity26(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2018
pfpmoderator:
I have addressed it earlier.

You're entitled your winnings, can be withdrawn anytime.

My main account is under ban and it may likely run through the competition, please can I use this account to drop the game or follow the competition?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2018
dinoescobar:

Scroll up pls

Nice games bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Greed..hehe..i'm already done with my morning glory.. And if you've observed me well enough then you'll know that I am not a greedy punter...i'll keep the tips to myself for now.. #one_love
Tissue, I just got curious a bit and decided to explore to see if I could find your favorite successful market and viola!!!!! there it was!! right under my nose!
I freestyled a 2 pointer single and it boomed so easily! damn! how did I not know this!!
It's a little bit risky though but 7 out of 10 times it's gonna boom.
Open your eyes to possibilities guys, get curious, use your cranial occupant!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
while you are hating... My account balance is increasing... It's a win-win situation for me but I can't say the same for you tho

Learn the art of patience my nigga

Hating who exactly?

Do I look like one of those hungry unreasonable people begging you for tips?

If you like go on a winning streak for years, I don't give a bleep about your games

And I didn't remember quoting you

17 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2018
yehmy:
100 naira to win 5.7million doing it in Alexis taiwo style Saturday and sunday only wink

Z79R372H
Still on?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alonso2214(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2018
*season have started yesterday and this going to be my first ticket here* let us play and win

VH9LL

⚽1-15mins no card
Arsenal
Liverpool
Southampton
⚽qualify by penalty no
bayern
⚽1-75mins team goal
Lyon
⚽ team2 to win cup
Barca
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2018
grin cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Lhimeet:

Check his new post.. lipsrsealed

You're simply feeding his ego..

Guy I have said my own and I am now on my lane. Whatever happens after is none of my business.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2018
My brother wetin we gain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2018
bomasek:
Still on?
Yes today games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Krak:

Guy I have said my own and I am now on my lane. Whatever happens after is none of my business.
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2018
yehmy:
My brother wetin we gain

Bro howfa

i wanna ask oooo
if u play 7 games for nairabet and 1 cut am ....dem go pay u small tin?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2018
I'm just thinking, each time I go out I see a lot of people living in squalor... Surviving on less than a dollar a day... Some civil servants earning 30k a month after working their nuts off.

I made 41k this morning alone, smartwork and hard work... A perfect dose of these two babies would plunge you into a realm of success that would leave you mesmerized

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomasek(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2018
yehmy:
Yes today games
OK,though I removed so many games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Mancity26:

My main account is under ban and it may likely run through the competition, please can I use this account to drop the game or follow the competition?
Of course you can use this moniker to drop tips on behalf of the banned moniker, but simple indicate in your post that you're dropping this tips on behalf of so and so
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andycoal40(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Jagaban880:

Bro howfa
i wanna ask oooo if u play 7 games for nairabet and 1 cut am ....dem go pay u small tin?

nothing atall
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Too many kids on this thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
I'm just thinking, each time I go out I see a lot of people living in squalor... Surviving on less than a dollar a day... Some civil servants earning 30k a month after working their nuts off.

I made 41k this morning alone, smartwork and hard work... A perfect dose of these two babies would plunge you into a realm of success that would leave you mesmerized

fund mi 200 naira out of yr 41k

Biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by andycoal40(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2018
TissuePaper:

.gbayi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Lhimeet:

Hating who exactly?

Do I look like one of those hungry unreasonable people begging you for tips?

If you like go on a winning streak for years, I don't give a bleep about your games

And I didn't remember quoting you
eazzy bro.. I know this your outburst is emanating from a deep seethed array of hunger or pain..i don't care tho.. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a win-win situation for me.. Haha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Oloniyan(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2018
qualityGod:
Perfect well analyzed wink wink
U can play all or split wink

anybody with sporty code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Jagaban880:

Bro howfa

i wanna ask oooo
if u play 7 games for nairabet and 1 cut am ....dem go pay u small tin?
No ooo, only 10games min odd 1.2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pfpmoderator: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2018
GROUPING FOR THE M-PfP

There you have it.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
bomasek:
OK,though I removed so many games
check your betslip for cashout
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
yehmy:
No ooo, only 10games min odd 1.2

tnkz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Guys who can somebody explain Handicapping please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
andycoal40:

nothing atall

OK tnkz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2018
Esthy96:

Who is dis fk elament
D game was draw.. How did u predict dem?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Tissue, I just got curious a bit and decided to explore to see if I could find your favorite successful market and viola!!!!! there it was!! right under my nose!
I freestyled a 2 pointer single and it boomed so easily! damn! how did I not know this!!
It's a little bit risky though but 7 out of 10 times it's gonna boom.
Open your eyes to possibilities guys, get curious, use your cranial occupant!!
that's the spirit... Keep it burning bro... The fight is not between you and the bookies, rather the fight is between you and the market..if you can beat the market then you are inadvertently beating the bookies.

#punt smart
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2018
i can guarantee you sure 10 odds who is interested

but ...dere ia condition

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2018
CHINE55:
Gambling is never the solution I swear. This thread started over 7 years ago or so. There were too many punters then. Some of them are dead now while some have hung their rickety boots. If there was life in this bullcrap, they won't need to retire. It's cos they saw that there is no gain in this thing that's why they left it for new and emerging fools to take over. Be wise my people
But if someone hits the jackpot and decided to drop something, it's you and your cohorts that would come and shut down this thread, even the dead(s) would resurrect. I hail una on this thread....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54