Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended (31099 Views)

Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) / Dino Melaye: Kogi CJ Orders Police To Move Senator To Abuja National Hospital / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Jamiubond009(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
K
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by paulbets: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Take this boy abroad pls
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by gratiaeo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
This news no concern me oo
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by pjtechy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManirBK:
I dey laugh!!!

You deserve this

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by frankyychiji(f): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
mostyg:
Father is being targeted
The blood of the innocent he shed is crying for vengeance.
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Next2Bezee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
paulbets:
Take this boy abroad pls

Abroad? What will now happen when you are sick?? Doesn't this show that the government doesn't have faith in our health sector after claiming to invest billions of naira in there??

Let the boy hurry up and die. Then they will feel fear and refrain from stealing from the health sector allocation of 2018's budget

1 Like

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by mostyg(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
frankyychiji:
The blood of the innocent he shed is crying for vengeance.

How ma?
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Mypeople2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Did the father purchase paracetamol in that hospital? He made Nigerians to be hungry,removing food from their mouths now he wants the hungry doctors to treat the son, asasa na? INEC please fix a date for 2019 elections abeg , we don tire to wait.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by alfredbisong: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
I thought he has been flown out already
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by jconsulting(f): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari should not make the mistake of transferring his son to National Hospital, Witches and Wizard doctors wey full there pass be careful ,they will just share his son while still alive

1 Like

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by able20(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
roqrules04:
They never discharge this boy yet ni
Not yet, business is booming around the clinic premises
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by lecturerdabo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
I know my president will never support "MEDICAL TOURISM"

He said it during campaign!!
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by israelmao(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
AlienRobot:
RIP
Remeber this is new year.
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by israelmao(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManirBK:
I dey laugh!!!
Including patronising sycophants.
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Rejoice5000(f): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
AlienRobot:
RIP
Hia
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
paulbets:
Take this boy abroad pls
let him enjoy wat most citizens enjoy na
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
funlord:

Are you referring to your common sense?
Happy new year Lord
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
The President Is Right 4 Ones Nigeria Health Care Sector Is The Worst.
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by funlord(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Happy new year Lord

Same to you ma!
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Jabioro: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
The man is going to fly out his sun for medical treatment all dis one na just film trick
Enemyofpeace:
The man is going to fly out his sun for medical treatment all dis one na just film trick
Enemyofpeace:
Which sun..?SMH
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Palkarian: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's a blunder on the part of PMB. How on earth can his son be at private hospital while other Nigerians are at the mercy of irresponsible Nigerian hospitals?
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by exquisite007: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
"Reports said President Muhammadu Buhari had chided security agents for allowing Yusuf to use power bike."

I feel the security agents let the boy ride for the fear of being chided or even worse than chiding.
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
AceRoyal:
If politicians and their families need to have serious health challenges for National hospitals to be renovated in a hurry, then God should allow more calamity befall them.
The average Nigerian doesn't have access to proper and adequate health care.
May God help Nigeria and Bless Nigerians this year.

I say a loud Amen sir!
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by InvertedHammer: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Its a shame the govt has to depend on a private clinic to treat the son of the president despite the 100s of billions spent on govt hospitals nationwide

The sad thing is that the public hospital is only being upgraded and renovated because the son of the President is the patient. I said the same thing last year when Tinubu's son died--Europe is at least 6hrs away. Neglect Nigerian healthcare system and it affects one and all when least expected. Do I feel sorry for PMB's family? No. Aisha pointed out the sad state of Aso clinic and PMB kept mute. God is serving him a dish he may not finish.

/
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by sinceraconcept(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
cattle rarer father and Obesere look alike Okada man son. ( Aisha probably played away match with Abass Obesere). failed president,failed country . and this man is still claiming saint? when its obvious he doesn't have any fear of God in his heart. how is his son better than thousands of Okada men and their passengers that fall from okada everyday due to your bad governance. no electricity and many artisans have turned to okadaman,many unemployed guys are okada men now,many people can't afford vehicles due to the harsh economy and have to ride on okada. now that the same thing happens to your son,you want to renovate the hospital he may land in amidst the billions budget yearly. evil leader,evil Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by magzey: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Its a shame the govt has to depend on a private clinic to treat the son of the president despite the 100s of billions spent on govt hospitals nationwide
Even you which clinic you dey go?
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
magzey:

Even you which clinic you dey go?

I go to private clinic buts it because I dont have a choice , if public hospital are working na there i for dey
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
funlord:

Same to you ma!
Coming to eat your fried rice
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by magzey: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
sinceraconcept:
cattle rarer father and Okada man son. failed president,failed country . and this man is still claiming saint? when its obvious he doesn't have any fear of God in his heart. how is his son better than thousands of Okada men and their passengers that fall from okada everyday due to your bad governance. no electricity and many artisans have turned to okadaman,many unemployed guys are okada men now,many people can't afford vehicles due to the harsh economy and have to ride on okada. now that the same thing happens to your son,you want to renovate the hospital he may land in amidst the billions budget yearly. evil leader,evil Buhari
Please wake up from your brain malfunctions, or you buy new senses ,I can see yours has expired on 31/12/2017
Re: Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended by Bobby808: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ojuororun:
has he died??
remain small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics) / 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos / Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.