Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (60784 Views)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Lipscomb(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=coluka post=63797647]
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Dee1murphy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

Ubanka.....Anofia, whenever I see posts like this, I know where it emanate....Animal like you....developers who couldn't develop her states....Na Operation python dance phase II go visit you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Massob: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
I don't know what is wrong with him
It's not easy to deal with a semi literate who has been brainwashed by an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by iamsammie(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
deafeyez:
Its high time the sales of bangers is stopped permanently.
Please there's nothing wrong in the sales of fireworks, just that here in Nigeria because we don't make sh!t we don't understand what's in them and the dangers they possess hence we tend to be reckless with things like these
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by rajiraymond(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=new2020 post=63795760]Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals. [/quote

I wouldn't have worried if you're not the first to comment rubbish.

In fact, your brain need to be examined.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
olowo fowo ra iyonu.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Mosureolabs: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
]Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals. Was it government or the country that gave him money to blow banger,? Moreover banger have been warned nd banned to be blowing. Guy always think b4 u talk or else..........

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Origin(f): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
To think he was still presenting his damaged hands for pictures. SSMH
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:
A man took to Facebook to share the horrible experience he had yesterday December 31,2017 while crossing over the new year.According to him,his hand was damaged by a banger.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-banger-did-to-man-hand.html?m=1
isn't ds one too old to be with knockout?
sorry sha
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Orpe7(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Niggar be like: WTF! WFT! WTFFFFFFFFFFF! grin
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mosureolabs:
]Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals. Was it government or the country that gave him money to blow banger,? Moreover banger have been warned nd banned to be blowing. Guy always think b4 u talk or else..........
lol
die ke?
ds tinz happen
he's probably bandaged up now and resting
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by zikter(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things
you people just like drawing unnecessary analogies. do you understand what being a president's son entails. ask yourself while Trump's or Putin's son or children will be assigned special forces protection? accept it or not, there are different classes of people in the society and is not only reflected in Nigeria but world over. if Trump's son die tragically today, the whole world will pay tribute but not an ordinary American who dies in say a gun shot or accident. that's the fact of life and nothing will change no matter how anyone wails

4 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Bluffly: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
Sick head, tell Nnamdi Kalu or whatever to start with your governors and chairmen. Why can't he make a change at the locality before the national level

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by CarlDan: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by zikter(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
FloraEC:
He should go to hospital for proper treatment.

Even though they did not allow me to sleep peacefully last night, even my daughter. We finally slept around 3-4a.m and woke up around 6am for mass with banging headache.
I tell you, couldn't sleep throughout the night. in short I always dread crossover nights because of this

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by trophee(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Why don't you for God sake maximize your brain usage this new year!
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by iamdotune(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
this one is just f0olish, and you will have junior ones at home looking up to you, empty barrel look at your reasoning so biased and less logical

https://www.nairaland.com/4264105/banger-knockout-shatters-young-mans#63797718

Incase you r so daft
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Bluffly: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:
A man took to Facebook to share the horrible experience he had yesterday December 31,2017 while crossing over the new year.According to him,his hand was damaged by a banger.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-banger-did-to-man-hand.html?m=1
When did fireworks became a lollipop. Is he dense. His own Waterloo
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by slurity1: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
since when dividing solve accident, and injury to hand? You reason like your master Nnamadi cownu

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
When people like me advice them not to light it, they scare me with it. Speedy recovery
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Fitbillionairep: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
U where making so much sense till u brought nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by 2shure: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
he will blame himself
4d rest of his life
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Sezzybb(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sorry for that boy and people where beside him laughin, instead of them to rush him to hospital because of his excessive bleeding,he might loss so many blood now.......... #Wicked people
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by legalwebconsult(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Coldfeets: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.

Are you a learner?

Of course the runaway Jesus of Biafra a.k.a. Nnamdi kanu will do the boy's hand what Jesus of Nazareth did to that man's ear in the garden of Gethsemane.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Danelo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
D guy use him money buy everlasting hand glove.
Sorry for am sha
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by figoperch: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
mike4real2:
That place does not look like nigeria oh, the plate number in the first pic confirms it.

Na only u get eyes.

Others are just commenting out of frustration carried over from 2017.

Just imagine their bigoted comments.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by iamdotune(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Other tribes, this is the demon holding you back in this life...they want you to keep suffering.

Look at the idi0ts post
So full of hatred chest beating Buffon grin

https://www.nairaland.com/new2020/posts
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by francis2565(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Lipscomb post=63797494]I think your head should be examine for blaming government for every misfortune come across Nigerian. Yeah yuful was taking care by his parents and they will pay the bill. so his parents can also take him to hospita for the treatment .

you are just an idiot who dont know the responsinilities of your govt. I hope other zombies can understand the responsibility of this stupid govt.
In 1980 the guy with HIV is still alive because he occupied the street and white house insisting that govt must provide treatment for him. Was it govt that gave him HIV? But govt has to take responsibility of saving his life and that of others and immediately govt went into action and searched for ARV that the whole world is enjoying today.and the man is still alive today.

Nig govt must wake up to her responsibilities.
If that guy die of bleeding posterity will not forgive this govt because he is no less citizen than Yusuf who is enjoying special care at our hospital, and probably will be flown abroad in an air ambulance. I personally hate banger but the point is Govt must work for the boy
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:

See photos below

play with the bangers get bleeped by the bangers, dint your mama warn you?
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.
He would have blamed PMB for allowing importation of bangers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.