Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (60791 Views)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Mike008(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life

LOL.
See you in another form.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't feel sorry for him sha
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ductive: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.
shut up!

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by AiiVee(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
haaa pele oo...
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Yusuf54: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
What a very big shame,Ur comment is totally out of it,,Awon Eru Nnamdi Kanu,Wait ganself,How did U pass ur O level and Jamb exams?

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Yusuf54: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=new2020 post=63796363]

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things[/q...........The Afonjas are 1000000 tyms better,responsible and sensible than U the Ipobians
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by spirit6: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
What has the lost of his digit got to do with our country. You are very stupid for thinking so low of your country. Its idiots like you that still finds their way to government and wreck more havoc. What a foolish way of reason. This is 2018. Please reason very very well.

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by OmoEpe(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

You are the dumb one. If he doesn't have medical insurance to treat his wounds and his parents aren't wealthy enough to give him first class treatment, whose fault?
The fact that you have never left your potopotor region will not make you realise that the first class treatment for the poor you see on TV in other countries are paid for by their health insurance. Neither will your ignorance make you understand that there are millions in Nigeria with qualitative health care courtesy of their medical insurance.
Don't disgrace your already derided tribe by your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Yusuf54: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Ipobians are Just too senseless with Unreasonable comments

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Emmahunk(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cyriloha:

Tell me why your calling this gentle man mazu nnamdi KANU now?!!!!
If I give you third round eeeeeeh your brain will enlarge

So sorry sir.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by defolman(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
So much negativity in your comments may the good lord help us all
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Jungleluv5: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
I think you are talking from the back of your brain. When you are warned not to use fireworks during celebration but you ignore this now bears the pain olodo
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Mulatta(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
From the picture his muscle is still intact, that guy need immediate reconstructive surgery
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by diluewunmi: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
For your mind now, you don make sense...
And you Mr. White who can reason, how far as your reasoning go or should i say what has your reasoning positively affected in your area not to talk of Nigeria at large?

new2020:

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by diluewunmi: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Other tribes, this is the demon holding you back in this life...they want you to keep suffering.

I'm possitive some igbos have sense... undecided i just wonder why alot of igbos on nairaland left their sense in the village. But why D way una dey tok en...chai. God purnish whoever did this to you
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by whitebeard(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
ductive:
shut up!
lead ur life it a new dawn KANU is leading his (never give up)
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Sophiejonas: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Each year we keep seeing and hearing the same news of banger blowing off people's hands but still every end of the year, they still produce them and we still stupidly buy them.I think we are the problems. Until we stand up and say "NO we don't want bangers in our communities again ",they won't stop producing them.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by olarmide(f): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm...i dnt see d topic well,I tot op said:"see wat banga(as in banga soup)..did to this boy"...nd I was like:mehn!!!...banga soup bad gaaan....eyah! To d guy make him jst go find plate.....bara bere nu.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Drkelvin1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Next time if he see matches he go get sense grin
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Reference(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nice. They have been repeatedly warned that these things are illegal.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by UTEWUOJO: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
A DEFIANT FELLA, DON'T HOLD FIRECRACKER WHILE IT'S EXPLODING BUT YOU ALWAYS WANT TO CLAIM SUPPER BOY.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by shomutuski(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

whether you like it or not this world itself is filled with double standards. even if something happens to you, the treatment given to you and any other first class citizen would be different......
even in America, health insurance determines the type of medical service you will receive.

so don't try to blame any body... that's life, hussle and raise your self above mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by airprinz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Sheh this country is useless?
Thank God yhu are from here
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by shomutuski(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
LagosCiti:

I can see that hatred and tribalism is your new year's resolution. You have 364 days left, keep spreading hate while Hausa and Igbo politicians keep dinning together. Tribalism is for the poor.

my brother you are blessed... that's what all this piss poor Bleep boys can't understand.... there's no need for hatred when we can both make and spend money... politicians will keep using us as pawns until we can figure out that secrets....

it's just like Jay z and p Diddy fighting, why should they? when they both worth billions of dollars

2 Likes

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Tolams16(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
How is dis nigeria's fault? Wat dos dis have to do with nigeria dividing? Wat dos dis have to do with nnamdi kanu?? This post is the most senseless i have seen in over 5yrs. Ur IQ must be really low.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by olawaletimi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
This is sheer bigotry and Unreasonable points.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by brojoshua: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sorry to him, I also blew the things when I was a child. And thank God he didn't blow up all of himself or a whole hand, he still has something to carry over into the new year
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by morichy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
if stupid could fly, yhu would be a jet...
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by RighteousI: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.

if you had understood the message, you wouldnt have typed this..
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by messiah(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
No, he won't die from blood loss. With the dearth of savvy trauma surgeons and facilities in the country, he'll most likely have his hand amputated. Poor chap. Hopefully he learns from his idiocity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.