Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (194511 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Observer007(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2018
Tunderr:

Take it easy, one step at a time. You don't need all those account to trade forex. Just your regular bank account is good.

From your post( you're new ), you don't even need those. What you need is to open a demo account , and find some basic knowledge about trading. Do that/ demo for 6-12 months, no need to rush, forex is going no where.

DM me or check my profile please let's relate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2018
danberg:
Did you see "Free' written anywhere in my post?
My signature is there if you've any serious enquiries my friend.

So you can talk, i first thought it is on robo mode grin anyway, if get you clearly, you are looking out for good traders with results, meaning you are not a trader at all, but a recruiter of independent traders from your own opinion just because you have a balance of 50 k for trading which you cant even explain the chains you have hidden with it clearly angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by danberg: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
beejaay:

whats so special about wwwdottopsteptraderdotcom that you are hiding..there plenty fund seeders group with credibilty....you dont have to corner information if you are genuine
Go to their site since you know them. I don't.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by jammer777: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2018
AmeLonRo:
How you take know precisely. there is something you know that I dont. It moved as you predicted. I dey here and need your analysis bros grin

Its a signal i waited over 11 trading days to be sure before executing.

Really skeptical about the USDJPY call you posted earlier, if you dont mind, AUDJPY sell for 30pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
danberg:

Go to their site since you know them. I don't.

https://www. yesfx . com. cy/ is this what you are in charge of , or a similar thing, well i doubt yours might be scam with the way you are heavily marketing it , but if you want legit prop trading company , yesfx that i know is real but you have to pay about 1500 euros and go through series of interview before been recognized as a trader at all.....cant you be more open than that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Edd1e(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by otarunero2015(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
jammer777:

Sell AUDUSD and target 25-35 pips, small but you can manage it recharge your phone.

cool thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Observer007:

DM me or check my profile please let's relate.
where in the country you live ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2018
I don’t envy traders trading in Nigeria at all. To get basic here is so expensive. I just got back few days ago.

The internet connection is 15x more expensive than I pay abroad. And they are telling me they have to right to reduce my internet speed if I use too much data shocked

What about the power outage.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Tunderr:
I don’t envy traders trading in Nigeria at all. To get basic here is so expensive. I just got back few days ago.

The internet connection is 15x more expensive than I pay abroad. And they are telling me they have to right to reduce my internet speed if I use too much data shocked

What about the power outage.
its crazy right
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
jammer777:

Sell AUDUSD and target 25-35 pips, small but you can manage it recharge your phone.
wow thanks I just made 140 dollars from this .. Pls do you have more tips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by jammer777: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
wow thanks I just made 140 dollars from this .. Pls do you have more tips

Good for you bro, nice one.

I do open a trade per time. I'm still holding on my AUDJPY sell, still in red with over 100pips, you might wanna join in but wont advise you do.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
jammer777:

Good for you bro, nice one.

I do open a trade per time. I'm still holding on my AUDJPY sell, still in red with over 100pips, you might wanna join in but wont advise you do.

Thanks.
okay let me check that out, so that we win together
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ascend: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Do you need a cheap vps so you can run your EAs 24hrs on MT4. i can open an instance for you at relatively cheap rate.
Its windows 8 and can support several platforms from separate brokers

Having your mt4 indicator strategies converted to ea and running them on vps is ultimate the freedom in Forex trading. ea has power over emotions and psychology which are the basic challenges in Forex trading. If you have a profitable strategy based on mt4 technical analysis, it can be converted to ea and optimized and made to run on its own, then you would experience freedom.

Note: EAs are not just trusted without testing especially if you can’t comprehend the trading principles with which it works. But if you have been trading technical analysis profitably over a period of time, automating the strategy into ea will save you lots of time and energy, provided it is based on mt4 tools.

message me via (centy_c art yahoo dot com) for any assistance as regard vps or automating your strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by danberg: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!

*Get your own $50,000.00 Forex Trading accounts today and trade for yourself

* 50% profit withdrawable in 5% blocks.

* No liability in case you lose money

* Terms & conditions apply

HURRY NOW!!

Contact my signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
ascend:
Do you need a cheap vps so you can run your EAs 24hrs on MT4. i can open an instance for you at relatively cheap rate.
Its windows 8 and can support several platforms from separate brokers

Having your mt4 indicator strategies converted to ea and running them on vps is ultimate the freedom in Forex trading. ea has power over emotions and psychology which are the basic challenges in Forex trading. If you have a profitable strategy based on mt4 technical analysis, it can be converted to ea and optimized and made to run on its own, then you would experience freedom.

Note: EAs are not just trusted without testing especially if you can’t comprehend the trading principles with which it works. But if you have been trading technical analysis profitably over a period of time, automating the strategy into ea will save you lots of time and energy, provided it is based on mt4 tools.

message me via (centy_c art yahoo dot com) for any assistance as regard vps or automating your strategy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3322641/how-get-free-vps-30gb
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by yinkeys(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gazelle22:
Our company is in need of Skrill in large scale. We buy from $20 Skrill. Contact us anytime via watsapp.
$68 Skrill for sale @ 340/$.Cash&Carry
See whatsapp contact below
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2018
God punish all the markers here for derailing this thread. Is there no moderator here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Whatsapp only please xxxxxx. I'll remove # in 24 hours.

No coaching , just simple conversation and I could direct you to thread you should read if you're serious.

There's no shortcut , you've got to do the leg work and put in some work before you can get to where you want to be.

Or simply put just give up. Trading is not for everybody. Don't even bother start if you're not going to give it a real shot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
From CJ site...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Observer007(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tunderr:
where in the country you live ?

LAGOS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by carbonado(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Areaboyfriend(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Tunderr:
Whatsapp only please xxxxxx. I'll remove # in 24 hours.

No coaching , just simple conversation and I could direct you to thread you should read if you're serious.

There's no shortcut , you've got to do the leg work and put in some work before you can get to where you want to be.

Or simply put just give up. Trading is not for everybody. Don't even bother start if you're not going to give it a real shot.
please cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
its crazy right
I tell you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2018
carbonado:
....hi...i do like to ask if captain jack has another site apart from this one...https://www.thecaptainschest.us/forum/main-forum/general-forex-discussions/15-the-captain-s-chest-naked-trading-and-other-stuff-v2-0/page32.....thanks..

Yes. Steve hopwood forum. That’s was his former base where all the teaching is. He’s moved to new site now.

Problem is, he has removed all the image/chart posted by himself from the old forum.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Guys don’t just complain about spam and ad posting in this thread. Report them.

The MOD will see the reporting and delete the post.
That’s what I do. I just click report on it.

If 1-3 people report a spam or ad post. It will be removed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by carbonado(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Tunderr:

Yes. Steve hopwood forum. That’s was his former base where all the teaching is. He’s moved to new site now.

Problem is, he has removed all the image/chart posted by himself from the old forum.

Cheers.
..The new site is not as active.. I think I tried registering at the old one,however,I could not,I think this was due to I.p address..may I will try again...Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.