Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192909 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by exclusive7(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
priceaction:

Now this is what I called smart guessing.
He is my chief financial director that I don't joke with recently. Can you beat this if applied well? Some of my guidance from him in quotes....

1. Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago

Classic Buffett. He's talking about the long term compounding effect of money. The math can get heavy but the simple fact is that money well-invested doubles every few years or so. Then that money doubles again.

2. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1 ----- One of my favorites

Active traders love this quote, which is funny because they leak money like a broken bucket. They pay too much in commissions and take losses for no good reason. What Buffett is really talking about here is avoiding having to sell your investments because of your emotions.

3. Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.

Buffett often talks about Mr. Market, a fictitious business partner of every investor. Mr. Market has a severe personality disorder. Some days he thinks business is great and would never sell his shares to you. Other days he's catastrophically depressed and wants out at any price.

It can seem a bit cold, but your job as a serious long-term investor is to recognize those days when Mr. Market comes in ready to sell and to use that moment to buy however much you can. You needn't time the market to achieve this; it can be done in small steps through smart rebalancing.

4. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong This is how you know my secrets grin....One of my best too. Be patience, Trade less , lose less, win more, with higher win2loss ratio, then keep compounding. Then if done well within a year, you are the champs.

This really sums Buffett up in one sentence. You don't have to pick the right stock today, tomorrow or ever. You really just have to save enough and invest it prudently with a reasonable expectation of return.

Once you have that down, leave things alone. The mistake you're itching to make is the single biggest danger you face as an investor. Engage your money life, but don't believe for a minute that you call the shots in the markets.

Just some of what I always read over and over many times a week. Also am a fan of jack ma.
Hi.. please how can I contact you? I need your help with some stuff
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Come on guys I deserve some accolades ..cc. greyham pipnator smiley 1000dollars is no mean feat

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
and after taking profit I then bought EURUSD and made 90 dollars. cool.. Cc. Greyham pipnator.. Pls you guys should tell me if there is something I'm doing wrong cuz I've been on a winning streak

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
Come on guys I deserve some accolades ..cc. greyham pipnator smiley 1000dollars is no mean feat

Yes bro, you deserve some accolade. And you got one from me.
For a bigger accolade, post your chart and analysis before taking trades.
Dont worry about being wrong, I have been wrong 2 times today already.
2 wrongs that ate little into this weeks profit but im up again and recovering the loss.
Being wrong sometimes and admitting it early is one of the best part of trading.
Helps you adapt early to the changed market situation.
And for the biggest accolade, (im guessing thats a demo account but if it isn't, apologies)
reduce the amount on the account to say $500 or even just $50. If you can manage that little and trade it up,
then you can manage a bigger amount.

Ps.
Part of the message above is also meant for me,
especially the part that says..
admit you are wrong early and adapt faster to the changed market situation.
In essence, im saying cut you loss early and let your profits run to exhaustion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
PIPnator:

Yes bro, you deserve some accolade. And you got one from me.
For a bigger accolade, post your chart and analysis before taking trades.
Dont worry about being wrong, I have been wrong 2 times today already.
2 wrongs that ate little into this weeks profit but im up again and recovering the loss.
Being wrong sometimes and admitting it early is one of the best part of trading.
Helps you adapt early to the changed market situation.
And for the biggest accolade, (im guessing thats a demo account but if it isn't, apologies)
reduce the amount on the account to say $500 or even just $50. If you can manage that little and trade it up,
then you can manage a bigger amount.

Ps.
Part of the message above is also meant for me,
especially the part that says..
admit you are wrong early and adapt faster to the changed market situation.
In essence, im saying cut you loss early and let your profits run to exhaustion.
yes sir, I'll definitely heed to your advice... Will resume trading tommorrow then I'll post my trades on here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
EURAUD 1hr..
Possible..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
and after taking profit I then bought EURUSD and made 90 dollars. cool.. Cc. Greyham pipnator.. Pls you guys should tell me if there is something I'm doing wrong cuz I've been on a winning streak

Well-done and keep winning.

For your next trick, double the account then start over with a small account size (say $200) increase it by 50%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
exclusive7:

Hi.. please how can I contact you? I need your help with some stuff
Ok, post it here or pm me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
greyham:

Well-done and keep winning.

For your next trick, double the account then start over with a small account size (say $200) increase it by 50%
thanks bro, will update you guys on my progress later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2018
I just sold the USDJPY

you guys might want to cash in on it

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Already in profit smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2018
It is currently at it's indecision stage but if it decides to take a down turn then we are sure to hit mad profit smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
smiley cc. Greyham pipnator

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2018
I hope you guys are chopping this with me sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
After taking profit I then bought the USDJPY and it's looking good actually smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
TissuePaper:
After taking profit I then bought the USDJPY and it's looking good actually smiley
pls can u teach me how to trade am a newbie. tks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
GladmanGoddey:

I'm still learning too you know. wink.. Only that I'm a fast learner

I think you should meet pipnator he is much more experienced in it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
GladmanGoddey:

see this I sold the USDCHF ...it took some time though but now I'm in profit smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Anyone took the EURAUD sell..
Here is the before and after.
I didnt actually because I was already on GBPAUD with 2 positions..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
PIPnator:
GBPCAD Sell..
70pips already.

~Guys watch CAD related pairs. They are gonna be hot plus there is no CAD news this week.
So Im guessing they will respect technicals more.

Impatience no better thing.
GBPCAD finally hits my TP of 210pips meanwhile I manually closed with just 93pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
PIPnator:
Anyone took the EURAUD sell..
Here is the before and after.
I didnt actually because I was already on GBPAUD with 2 positions..
nope..i sold the EURUSD for now...and I've reduced my balance to 3000 dollars smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
TissuePaper:
nope..i sold the EURUSD for now...and I've reduced my balance to 3000 dollars smiley

Cool bro'
EURUSD is not in my list but here is what I feel about it.
Dont worry if its opposite to what you feel.
Probably you might be scalping for some pips before market closes for the weekend..
While Im looking towards monday open or I might be outrightly wrong..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
PIPnator:

Cool bro'
Probably you might be scalping for some pips before market closes for the weekend..

like you said patience is key... And I like your manner of approach to fx trading.. You are real with it unlike some that would want to make it seem like a bed of roses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
TissuePaper:
I'm still learning too you know. wink.. Only that I'm a fast learner

I think you should meet pipnator he is much more experienced in it.
ok tnx

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
PIPnator:

Cool bro'

pls can u mentor me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
GladmanGoddey:

pls can u mentor me?

Im a learner myself too.
My expertise in trading hasnt reached the level of being a mentor to anyone.
I think there are some people here who would be willing to mentor but it might not be free.
But If you are not willing to pay anyone, then you can open a demo account and start from there.
Visit babypips dot com, watch youtube videos. Read/Learn/know the terminologies so you know what is what when you spot them.

And you can always post your concerns here on NL.
You will always get response from us.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Abovee122: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is my first post here. Forex is not child but it becomes very easy if you receive mentorship from gurus. I was trained by Nial Fuller a guru from Australia. I must say if you have good understanding of price action. If you don't what is price action you may check Google or contact me via WhatsApp. 08068616795. Like this week I didn't trade throughout until yesterday and and this morning when I tool advantage of dollar Strength. Today is Friday there may not be much volume to trade. The end of today's candle on major pairs will determine how market will look next week. But most market experts are expecting dollar dominance in August. Always listen to the market because market is always right.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Vicotu2009: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
ufotty2001:
can u send me mail so that I can add u to a WhatsApp group
Please add me too, 07033679990. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
TissuePaper:
like you said patience is key... And I like your manner of approach to fx trading.. You are real with it unlike some that would want to make it seem like a bed of roses

But you’re making it out to be bed of roses. Your previous posts seems like a joke to me. Demo-ing 1 million $$ account. Are you going to deposit the same amount when you go live?

If and when you’re serious. You will set up a demo that is close to the amount you will go live with.

You’re pretty new and it shows from your excitement. Nothing bad in that. We have all been at the same stage, thinking we’ve conquered it but when you go live. You will know trading forex is a whole different animal.

My post is not an attack on your person. So please don’t take it as one.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
PIPnator:

Impatience no better thing.
GBPCAD finally hits my TP of 210pips meanwhile I manually closed with just 93pips

Don’t beat yourself up. Some took a loss on that trade. Take what is given. There’s another opportunity waiting.

Pipnator you have improved a lot in this short period, or is it just me?

I think it’s great you’ve been putting in a lot of chart/screen time.

You should educate us about what you’re doing differently now compare to before.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Not trading much. Enjoying my time in Nigeria but not the hold up and power outage every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tunderr:

But you’re making it out to be bed of roses. Your previous posts seems like a joke to me. Demo-ing 1 million $$ account. Are you going to deposit the same amount when you go live?

If and when you’re serious. You will set up a demo that is close to the amount you will go live with.

You’re pretty new and it shows from your excitement. Nothing bad in that. We have all been at the same stage, thinking we’ve conquered it but when you go live. You will know trading forex is a whole different animal.

My post is not an attack on your person. So please don’t take it as one.
hmm... or what if it's the other way round... And I hit a jackpot when I go live, you see there are two possibilities.. I just need to polish my new found strategy to give me a feasible arbitrage. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.