Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (200624 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
PIPnator:

Green: Represents different scenarios of what price might do.

Some of the green arrows, especially the ones that are pointed downwards didn't support the up trade on the weekly view.

Thought you said we should trade with the trend?

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
@pipnator

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by softworldsystem(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
what a successful day...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by softworldsystem(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
there s a clear difference between trading via mobile app and a computer system....
and pls traders always remember this quote "if traders could sit on their hands , they wil make more profit"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by softworldsystem(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
the gurus whot do u c to CADJPY shld i stil hold on , 100 pip in already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Padyautos:

Some of the green arrows, especially the ones that are pointed downwards didn't support the up trade on the weekly view.

Thought you said we should trade with the trend?

Thanks

Check back,
I wrote, when price makes a higher high, it retraces to make a higher low.
If you refer to the chart (CADCHF) price just hit the higher low (major trendline/Yellow).
Maybe, price will break out from there for a lower low or reverse to make a higher high.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Great
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Volatility is something else this morning. Traders should approach the market with caution and stop loss must be in place for every trade.

#Plan your trade carefully and trade your plan with good risk management

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
@Padyautos

Here is that CADCHF..
It just broke the major trendline (yellow), so most likely (not confirmed yet) we will be experiencing trend change.
From uptrend to downtrend and we will be seeing lower lows and lower highs.

There is likely going to be a retracement to the former support (turned resistance) and that will be a good opportunity to sell more.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chiscomax(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello Masters.

I am new to forex and currently undergoing a course with BabyPips. I have downloaded Metatrader4 and trying out the Demo. I still have not fully understood how not to make Loses. Although i have been making some wins but also making Loses.

Please is there any material or course which helped you fully understand how forex works? I will appreciate this. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chiscomax:
Hello Masters.

I am new to forex and currently undergoing a course with BabyPips. I have downloaded Metatrader4 and trying out the Demo. I still have not fully understood how not to make Loses. Although i have been making some wins but also making Loses.

Please is there any material or course which helped you fully understand how forex works? I will appreciate this. Thanks.

The material and course is actually what you are doing right now.
You are on the right track. What you need is experience which will come with time.
Dont be hard on yourself. Loses is still part of the game.
Everyone of us makes a loss but making sure your profit exceeds your loses keeps you in the game.
In essence, cut your loses quick and let your profits run to exhaustion.
Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Burchester: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chiscomax:
Hello Masters.

following
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
PIPnator:
@Padyautos

Here is that CADCHF..
It just broke the major trendline (yellow), so most likely (not confirmed yet) we will be experiencing trend change.
From uptrend to downtrend and we will be seeing lower lows and lower highs.

There is likely going to be a retracement to the former support (turned resistance) and that will be a good opportunity to sell more.

Spotted too, thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Padyautos: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2018
After making some architectural design on GBPUSD,
I noticed a sell signal but...

Eurusd and Gbpusd are correlated pairs
I.e they move together
Eu showing buy signal
GU showing sell

@pipnator I don't know which one to believe or follow lol

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chiscomax(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2018
PIPnator:

The material and course is actually what you are doing right now.
You are on the right track. What you need is experience which will come with time.
Dont be hard on yourself. Loses is still part of the game.
Everyone of us makes a loss but making sure your profit exceeds your loses keeps you in the game.
In essence, cut your loses quick and let your profits run to exhaustion.
Goodluck..

Thanks sir for your response. I would like to know if you monitor news to know when the prices of currencies would rise and fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Padyautos:
After making some architectural design on GBPUSD,
I noticed a sell signal but...

Eurusd and Gbpusd are correlated pairs
I.e they move together
Eu showing buy signal
GU showing sell

@pipnator I don't know which one to believe or follow lol

In relation to what I have on my side, I think EU buy and GU sell isnt bad.
GU broke a major trendline and is trending to the upside while EU has been strong buy ever.
For GU, remember when price makes a new high, it retraces down before it make a newer high. Thats likely whats happening to GU now. That GU channel looks good. Watch price trade within that channel, if it breaks out of it, it may signal a change in trend.
Also, as much as some pair could correlate, trade each pair individually. Gold and UJ always move in opposite direction to the other, but you will be surprised to see them moving is same direction sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Chiscomax:

Thanks sir for your response. I would like to know if you monitor news to know when the prices of currencies would rise and fall.

Yes, always. I monitor the news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 4:07am On Aug 31, 2018
I can see a lot of enthusiastic newcomers to the business.. Kudos to everyone pointing them to the right direction..I just wish they will listen,learn and stay patient...This business is the easiest yet the hardest. You can see the money but touching it is a different thing entirely. Only those that achieve an extreme level of self control and patience can survive in the long run. Self control to follow a strategy and patience to put your Mercedes dreams on hold as you learn.

To show you how hard it is to survive in this business, see the chart below.. It shows the percentage of profitable customers that each of these brokers have ever had since inception. Think about it.. Meanwhile, it also buries the 95% of traders are losers myth. 76% as losers is still high though.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 4:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Meanwhile.. Those that are already good enough should take every advantage of their abilities.. People are looking for where to put money and will back a trader that shows any signs of being good. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Shevychen2:
Meanwhile.. Those that are already good enough should take every advantage of their abilities.. People are looking for where to put money and will back a trader that shows any signs of being good. cool cool

Can a demo account be listed in Darwinex exchange? I ask because I have tried to deposit into my live account several times with my card but it's not going through. I have gone to the bank to activate everything needed for it to work but it's not working.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Benqozenero:

Can a demo account be listed in Darwinex exchange? I ask because I have tried to deposit into my live account several times with my card but it's not going through. I have gone to the bank to activate everything needed for it to work but it's not working.
No. Only a live account. With your investor passwords you can import your history from another broker. They don't do card transfers especially from outside Europe.. Bank wire and $500 minimum. Leverage is now 1:30 though, like other big regulated EU brokers so depending on how many trades you leave open, you may need at least $1000 to join them. You can open a demo and see how the leverage affects your starting balance and strategy.

Their support is very good.. You can ask them further questions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shevychen2:

No. Only a live account. With your investor passwords you can import your history from another broker. They don't do card transfers especially from outside Europe.. Bank wire and $500 minimum. Leverage is now 1:30 though, like other big regulated EU brokers so depending on how many trades you leave open, you may need at least $1000 to join them. You can open a demo and see how the leverage affects your starting balance and strategy.

Their support is very good.. You can ask them further questions.

Thanks for your helpful reply.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chiscomax(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
PIPnator:

Yes, always. I monitor the news.

using which site?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chiscomax:

using which site?

For news, I use investing dot com
you go to tools..click on it you will see Economic Calendar.
It gives all the the FX related news and time of release.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chiscomax(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
PIPnator:

For news, I use investing dot com
you go to tools..click on it you will see Economic Calendar.
It gives all the the FX related news and time of release.

This is getting more confusing for me. Please is there any study material you can recommend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chiscomax:

This is getting more confusing for me. Please is there any study material you can recommend?

If you are done with babypips..
You can search online for every other material.
I think reading those materials for the first time might be confusing and difficult to understand.
I suggest you add watching youtube videos.
Example you might come across support and resistance/ supply and demand trading, moving average and so on.
Just type in those on youtube and watch away. Lots of trading related videos there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chiscomax(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
PIPnator:

If you are done with babypips..
You can search online for every other material.
I think reading those materials for the first time might be confusing and difficult to understand.
I suggest you add watching youtube videos.
Example you might come across support and resistance/ supply and demand trading, moving average and so on.
Just type in those on youtube and watch away. Lots of trading related videos there.

Thanks. I will get on youtube.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some considerations for next week..
Wishing everyone a happy weekend. smiley

AUDNZD
GBPCHF
NZDUSD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by donsilas(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Are you like me who desire to trade currencies in the Foreign Exchange Market after considerable tutelage using Demo accounts but do not have capital to start or are not willing to risk personal fund, then this thread may help you.

I found a broker from my research that offers free $500 bonus and an additional $250 for each additional referral you bring.

If you are interested, follow this link to claim the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GQZVZ

I will start my journey on Monday September 3rd.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Perhaps, You trade Price action nd it looks like its not yielding enough, I'll encourage you to move to Forex Factory nd visit Davit Pivot thread, download the indicators nd template, it's basically pivot levels drawn in correlation with fibonacci on Weekly TF basis in combination with TDI.
Note : It's For Individual that cares.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Ghana Lottery 05/90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.