Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (200646 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Shevychen2:
Meanwhile.. Those that are already good enough should take every advantage of their abilities.. People are looking for where to put money and will back a trader that shows any signs of being good. cool cool
So you've finally joined Darwinex. How has been their services so far? Spreads and the rest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
GladmanGoddey:
Open an FXTM account and get 25$ for free . pm me for more details.
The competition will start soon. Don't worry the competition is done on demo and not live.
Guys this is free money. There is really no big deal to it. Make profits and keep on increasing your lots as the balance increases.

Just two weeks of demo trading and walk away with real cash.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
incredibleace:
buy usdchf long term

late entry tho

stay green

tip: buy the dollar cheesy
Your dollar analysis was great. For GBP though, it came in towards the news time because GBP was strong just before that.

For you to go ahead and specifically endorse a strong dollar, it means you have a nice strategy gig in place. I wish to see you in the ForexTime contest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
teemy:

Your dollar analysis was great. For GBP though it came in towards the news time because GBP as strong just before that.

For you to go ahead and specifically endorse a strong dollar, it means you have a nice strategy gig in place. I wish to see you in the ForexTime contest.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still learning and improving on it.

I hope my schedule allows me to be in the contest but I try to be in it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
incredibleace:

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still learning and improving on it.

I hope my schedule allows me to be in the contest but I try to be in it.

Playing the humble card ba? grin

Come 24th September, I will be on the lookout and rooting for you.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
teemy:

Playing the humble card ba? grin

Come 24th September, I will be on the lookout and rooting for you.

Wishing you well - Teemy

see oga Teemy ooooh
grin

I will try to make it, I will also be rooting for you too, at least if you win, you go show small love grin

but I think I will learn alot being in that contest.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
incredibleace:

see oga Teemy ooooh
grin

I will try to make it, I will also be rooting for you too, at least if you win, you go show small love grin

but I think I will learn alot being in that contest.

great!

Usual winners make it to 5 to 6 times within that 2 week period. Last time, I was able to make it to 3 times by end of the first week but I got stuck on a trade that refused to give me profits till very late in the second week.

This time around, things will be different. cool

Ensure your system is fine tuned to strip off most of the losses. That is what weekends are for. This week was the turning for me. The gains were consistent and the losses extra rewarding with nice reentries. Finally I have gotten to the level I have been desiring for over a decade. Money Printer! grin

24th September is the start date. Two weeks and we shall see.

Hold the line, stay with me... I've forgotten the rest (General Maximus in Gladiator)
and together let's plant our flag on FXTM hill.

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
teemy:

great!

Usual winners make it to 5 to 6 times within that 2 week period. Last time, I was able to make it to 3 times by end of the first week but I got stuck on a trade that refused to give me profits till very late in the second week.

Ensure your system is fine tuned to strip off most of the losses. That is what weekends are for. This week was the turning for me. The gains were consistent and the losses extra rewarding with nice reentries. Finally I have gotten to the level I have been desiring for over a decade. Money Printer! grin

Hold the line, stay with me... I've forgotten the rest (General Maximus in Gladiator)

grin
am interested....though fxtm is not my broker...how do I qualify? ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
FADIOZ:
am interested....though fxtm is not my broker...how do I qualify? ?

1st - $5,000
2nd - $2,500
3rd - $1,200
4th - $800
5th - $500

Just two weeks demo trading
https://www.forextime.com/r/fxtm-titans

Just register. Dasall

One more thing guys. Over the years, I have seen Nigeria dropped from participating lists due to fraud activities. Before any payout, organizers take good time to verify winners and once they discover cheating coming from a particular country too much, they just drop it.

People just feel they can outsmart the brokers. Sometimes they open multiple accounts under different names. Sometimes they form a clique of traders but once it is discovered that several trades happen at approximately the same time on different accounts, it gets flagged.

There is just no cheating here. Play your own and showcase your skills. This is a great opportunity at no risk for those who need trading funds. Don't blow it. If you fail once, there are lots more you can enter time and time again till you finally make a consistent habit at making contest money.

It's free money folks.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2018
teemy:

great!

grin

I like that name money printergrin

so most winners usually have 500-600% account growth in 2 weeks?

is there a set opening balance?

are you free to choose your leverage?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2018
incredibleace:

I like that name money printergrin

so most winners usually have 500-600% account growth in 2 weeks?

is there a set opening balance?

are you free to choose your leverage?

All start with $100,000, leverage cannot be changed.

Max lots at once is 30 lots. You can keep stacking that as many times as possible and better lots as your account grows.

Usually you can't do more than 100 total lots at the start but once your balance increases, just keep adding like mad but ensure you enter the best of trades. This is an all-in gamble. No time for half measures and except you 'resi', you cannot win.

However, the leverage is low in this contest compared to most, so it is not so easy to have margin call like that.

Those Asians don't have two heads. Last round, lots of Algerians ranked in top 10.

I had been trading FXTM contests for long but never even smelt 30% rise but last time I got over 200% increase.

No biggie about it. Aim well, blast, repeat with higher lots. Dasall.

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
incredibleace:

I like that name money printer. grin

Lolz

Just gotten to the level, not actually started printing anyways.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
teemy:

All start with $100,000, leverage cannot be changed.

Max lots at once is 30 lots. You can keep stacking that as many times as possible and better lots as your account grows.

Usually you can't do more than 100 total lots at the start but once your balance increases, just keep adding like mad but ensure you enter the best of trades. This is an all-in gamble. No time for half measures and except you 'resi', you cannot win.

However, the leverage is low in this contest compared to most, so it is not so easy to have margin call like that.

Those Asians don't have two heads. Last round, lots of Algerians ranked in top 10.

I had been trading FXTM contests for long but never even smelt 30% rise but last time I got over 200% increase.

No biggie about it. Aim well, blast, repeat with higher lots. Dasall.

grin

Thanks for the heads up

I think it's do-able.

I'm not a full time trader, can I trade from my phone?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2018
teemy:
Lolz
Just gotten to the level, not actually started printing anyways.
sure that's good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2018
incredibleace:

Thanks for the heads up

I think it's do-able.

I'm not a full time trader, can I trade from my phone?
Mt4? Sure.

Just don't let it make you make mistakes with your live trading. Avoid confusion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2018
teemy:

Mt4? Sure.

Just don't let it make you make mistakes with your live trading. Avoid confusion.

Ok, thanks you have been very helpful. I hope you win or at least a Nigerian wins.

I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by donsilas(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Are you like me who desire to trade currencies in the Foreign Exchange Market after considerable tutelage using Demo accounts but do not have capital to start or are not willing to risk personal fund, then this thread may help you.

I found a broker from my research that offers free $500 bonus and an additional $250 for each additional referral you bring.

If you are interested, follow this link to claim the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GQZVZ

You have acces to your profit (i.e any money made asides the $500 after deposited $50 of your personal fund)

I started my journey on Monday September 3rd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
teemy:

Guys this is free money. There is really no big deal to it. Make profits and keep on increasing your lots as the balance increases.

Just two weeks of demo trading and walk away with real cash.
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Can someone help me with a site where I can get live ADR?
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2018
incredibleace:

Thanks
Average daily range of instruments?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
teemy:
Average daily range of instruments?
yes... although I have seen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2018
incredibleace:

Thanks
Is this what you mean?

https://www.mataf.net/en/forex/tools/volatility
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Don't let your SL be your stop profit. Stop loss should be placed in such a way that when price move against you it invalidates the trade.

Presently in cadjpy and eurjpy sell

Have a blissful trading week!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by uduakys: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Get $500 startup bonus to trade without any deposit and risk - https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GUSYQ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
incredibleace:

yes... although I have seen

Just in case, you can have the attached indicator file.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
teemy:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
teemy:

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Ghana Lottery 05/90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.