Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193920 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wilsub:

Alright thank you. Please which is the best broker to use when trading, I haven't gone on any training, am reading materials and also going through babypips.com.
Am sure you must have read on spread commissions. The lower, the better for you.

A list I would like you to research on is

Darwinex
Rakuten
IG
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Wilsub: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
teemy:

Am sure you must have read on spread commissions. The lower, the better for you.

A list I would like you to research on is

Darwinex
Rakuten
IG
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Incredibleace, the contest has started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Darkpal: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
teemy:

Good luck. Hoping to see you at the top.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femora007(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
PIPnator:
AUDCHF 4HRS
well done.
following
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Kaysalas(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
teemy:
Go Temmy! OGA money printer! Show dem something! Represent us well O! Wish u loads of luck

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
teemy:

yea bro, I entered. green pips to us

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kaysalas:
thnx bro, just quote me a beg!

My end of month big move? i quoted you as requested

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Kaysalas(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
JerryQ:

My end of month big move? i quoted you as requested

Thnx bro! I don find u taya online, so teey, i find u reach for ex factory. Nice to see u r back. Hoping to see more of you here . thanx

**kindly look @ d chart again (particularly my blue lines), am i in sync with your wave 3 analysis?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kaysalas:

Thnx bro! I don find u taya online, so teey, i find u reach for ex factory. Nice to see u r back. Hoping to see more of you here . thanx

**kindly look @ d chart again (particularly my blue lines), am i in sync with your wave 3 analysis?

Okay, i actually got the signal (wave count on daily chart) , you can see that wave 3 hasn't even reached 161.8 point. In fact, that is a better place to place my TP but i placed it where it is cos i feel it will first settle there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
better view bellow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kaysalas:

YES! Your wave count as in the pics was how i got my entry point after seeing the wave count on daily chart. i also correlate similar pairs to make sure am in the trend direction. so looking at pairs that correlate with GJ like EJ, GU etc , you can see that they are on a sell trend on daily charts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
incredibleace:

yea bro, I entered. green pips to us

Just 33 pips daily target for two weeks (10 days)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
teemy:

Just 33 pips daily target for two weeks (10 days)
thanks for the heads up, let's how things turn up.
one naija person dey rep us so far

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Even at 20% daily and compounded, prize position can still be obtained.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
incredibleace:

thanks for the heads up, let's how things turn up.

one naija person dey rep us so far

Let me check the rankings, have not done so since

The pity usually is most rushers don't keep the position for long in contests over a week.
This one might considering the leverage is lower than most contests

Three chinkos. Those guys no go carry last.

Me, i am still far far off the list rankings.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Darkpal: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
teemy:
m

The pity usually is most rushers don't keep the position for long in contests over a week.

The chinko guys have dominating since 1900. Good luck to those registered for the competition.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Volume Allocator for risk management attached

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
why I no dey this trade undecided

Australian dollar is on steroids

NB: I'm on the sideline

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
incredibleace:
why I no dey this trade undecided

Australian dollar is on steroids

NB: I'm on the sideline
it will come down.

USA have increased rates
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
it will come down.
USA have increased rates
sure it will...nah spike

I wanted to be on that spike grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by gloriana(f): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
teemy:

lol. I started by 9am on monday and by afternoon i was on number 846. One thing led to d other and by tuesday i was no 1941. I gave up n was going to leave the contest but someone told me to just keep at it just for the fun of it. So i continued n by this evening i was moved to 991. I no try? Abeg no laf me oooo

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
gloriana:
lol. I started by 9am on monday and by afternoon i was on number 846. One thing led to d other and by tuesday i was no 1941. I gave up n was going to leave the contest but someone told me to just keep at it just for the fun of it. So i continued n by this evening i was moved to 991. I no try? Abeg no laf me oooo

Mama, you try jare. I have prize 12 wins under my belt as shown but the losses are in multiples of that. Just keep at it. After a while, an average would let you know where you really stand in the global ranking of traders.

Abeg where did you see your ranking? Been looking for it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Found it

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by gloriana(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
teemy:

Mama, you try jare. I have prize 12 wins under my belt as shown but the losses are in multiples of that. Just keep at it. After a while, an average would let you know where you really stand in the global ranking of traders.

Abeg where did you see your ranking? Been looking for it.
just login to ur fxtm dashboard, click on the menu icon, scroll down to promotions n contest, click contest then contest details. It will show u d person b4 u, u n d person after u

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
gloriana:
just login to ur fxtm dashboard, click on the menu icon, scroll down to promotions n contest, click contest then contest details. It will show u d person b4 u, u n d person after u
Thanks.

I still far faa. The second week is always the finest. Lots would fall off or lose steam, some would lose and those leading would be careful not to drop from first five. Just up your account to 500k plus and you are sure to get a prize

In all, it is an interesting game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2018
gloriana:

you are doing well, when I started on Sunday night I was in top 5, next thing 5**, next thing 19**, I added a few Percent...but I'm not ok with my performance. I don't have enough screen time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2018
teemy:

Thanks.

I still far faa. The second week is always the finest. Lots would fall off or lose steam, some would lose and those leading would be careful not to drop from first five. Just up your account to 500k plus and you are sure to get a prize

yeah it's interesting, I might drop tho.. but before then let me see how far I will go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by gloriana(f): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2018
teemy:

Thanks.

prize ke? This is my 1st time on the contest. As a mata of fact,I'm just a new born baby in forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by gloriana(f): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2018
incredibleace:

you are doing well, when I started on Sunday night I was in top 5, next thing 5**, next thing 19**, I added a few Percent...but I'm not ok with my performance. I don't have enough screen time
with ur present position I'm sure u can win a price. Just remember me in ur kingdom. "Ask n u shall receive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Darkpal: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2018
teemy:

Thanks.

It's like everyone is in a rush to be at the top. My own problem is greed. Not wanting to take profit early enough. Would have been in +100% by now. Gud luck to us.
BTW there are three Nigerians in the top 10 now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by incredibleace(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Darkpal:

It's like everyone is in a rush to be at the top. My own problem is greed. Not wanting to take profit early enough. Would have been in +100% by now. Gud luck to us.
BTW there are three Nigerians in the top 10 now.

true nah greed dey kill profit, I saw 30k profit turn to -12k

good luck to everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.