Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE (4563 Views)

Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by blaizy: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please Guys i need your opinion on the cheapest phone with 4g LTE..That supports all bands in nigeria
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by saint2ace(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
blaizy:
Please Guys i need your opinion on the cheapest phone with 4g LTE..That supports all bands in nigeria

State the frequency band u're looking for, that might help narrow the search down
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by korban3134(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hi I,m George from kore mobiles nigeria...I recommend the Bluboo Dual phone...whats app or call me on 08038708318 to order

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by blaizy: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
saint2ace:

State the frequency band u're looking for, that might help narrow the search down
i think the one that can work with glo 4g
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Ajfems(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Huawei y3... Think it 30k or so.. Better still get Der 4g mifi think it below 20k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by julius976(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nokia 3310, it has 4g whatever you need
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nokia 2 supports 4G

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by nairalandic(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
i would suggest gionee s10 LTE its 4G you can see the specs here

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by festwiz(m): 1:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Not a Tecno marketer, but i think the cheapest phone with 4G connectivity is the Tecno WX3 LTE for NGN24k. Not sure though.

Check out the link on my signature.
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by dsnet: 5:51am On Jan 02, 2018
That would be Freetel ICE 3. You can see our full article on the cheapest 4G smartphones in Nigeria.
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by samally: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2018
what's your budget
time your time to review mobile phone on jumia oversea..
if you're willing to wait for long delivery date,I bet you mouth wetting deal await you..forget all this tecno,infinix and others

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by naijatechgist: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
check this list of best 50 Android phone to buy in Nigeria here http://naijatechgist.com/2018/01/01/best-android-phones-to-buy-in-nigeria-2018/ you will see lots of cheap phones there with 4G LTE network.
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Dramadiddy(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
the only phone that accepts 4g on all networks is tecno camon cx.. you can buy the cx air as its cheaper ... around 42k

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by saint2ace(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by blaizy: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
i think i like the camon cx but slightly above my budget..my budget is 35-40k...how good are those shipped from overseas phones
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Sammy4fresh: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
check out this list of 20 amazingly cheap Android phone to buy this New Year in Nigeria HERE https://www.techxclusive.com/cheap-android-phones/ you will see lots of cheap phones there with 4G LTE network.
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Bossman(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
blaizy, remember that GLO deployed their LTE on the very rare band 28(700). So, if you must have LTE on GLO as well as the other Naija carriers, as you mentioned above, make sure the device you get has this LTE band. I see quite a few mention of devices that do not have this band. I don't understand us Nigerians sometimes. You mentioned that you need it to work on GLO LTE (as well as the other carriers) , and folks are still recommending devices that will not satisfy that requirement. Do we not take our time to read and try to understand the question that's being asked?

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Kogbaski: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
blaizy:
i think i like the camon cx but slightly above my budget..my budget is 35-40k...how good are those shipped from overseas phones

I think u can get it at 38k
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by saint2ace(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bossman:
blaizy, remember that GLO deployed their LTE on the very rare band 28(700). So, if you must have LTE on GLO as well as the other Naija carriers, as you mentioned above, make sure the device you get has this LTE band. I see quite a few mention of devices that do not have this band. I don't understand us Nigerians sometimes. You mentioned that you need it to work on GLO LTE (as well as the other carriers) , and folks are still recommending devices that will not satisfy that requirement. Do we not take our time to read and try to understand the question that's being asked?

Exactly, I just gave him a link and he needs to do a little research and find the price that suits him
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Dramadiddy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
blaizy:
surely you can get camon cx air at a phone outlet for 40k though you May have to buy glass screen protector later
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by blaizy: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bossman:
what device do you suggest
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Emerikoss: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
blaizy:
I don't know anyone to tell u but I'm telling u this... Go for a brand that you can see it's parts in the market, I mean brands many Nigerians use...
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Bossman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
I am not familiar with the local devices that are sold in Naija specifically. But as I mentioned, you need to make sure the device has LTE band 28. There are plenty of devices that meet that requirement. Just check GSMarena enter your criteria, and it will list the devices that match. In most cases, they are usually mid to high end devices that will support this band 28. I know 2 of my devices (Moto Z play and ASUS zenfone 3 deluxe) do support it. Also, most of the recent iphones do support the band. As some mentioned, some of the Techno devices sold there in Naija also support it. Just see if any of those devices meet your requirements.

blaizy:
what device do you suggest
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by aorseer: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
I think Nokia 2 is the phone you are looking for. Cost about 35k and support glo's band 28(700) 4g lte
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by Bossman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Correct. Nokia 2 should work for you blaizy. It's a basic phone, but it should provide you LTE on all networks in Nigeria. It's $99 here. So pretty much the same price as there.

aorseer:
I think Nokia 2 is the phone you are looking for. Cost about 35k and support glo's band 28(700) 4g lte
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by anselm21(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
ZTE Blade S7 is a good 4G LTE phone. Can only be gotten in slot
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by blaizy: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2018
cool how check the nokia 2 and zte blade thanks
Re: HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE by bamac(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
blaizy:
cool how check the nokia 2 and zte blade thanks
there are many. Tecno wx3, fero royal 2x, camon cx.

Check my signature in case you want to buy from Jumia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Get The Google Pixel 1 Or Iphone 6s? / How Long Can You Go Without Your Phone? / Network That Offers The Cheapest Night Browsing Plan ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.