Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! (3311 Views)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

And the most irritating one "do you know who I am?" Question for the gods grin LMAO grin

Babe! Real question for the gods. Most of us would fail the psyche evaluations necessary for ownership anyway, but you know how it is here undecided, driver's license doesn't require an actual test; road worthiness is issued for a vehicle unseen. It would be crazy with guns.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:
Misswrite all done smiley

Lmao! grin grin grin grin, I quoted you before I saw your full break-down. Thanks for improving my mood, sweetie. kiss kiss kiss

Have a lovely day!
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Babe! Real question for the gods. Most of us would fail the psyche evaluations necessary for ownership anyway, but you know how it is here undecided, driver's license doesn't require an actual test; road worthiness is issued for a vehicle unseen. It would be crazy with guns.

so Miss right how do you propose we cure the mental state of Nigeria just let everything go smooth hoping things would get better hmm hoping for babaginda or atiku to do better abi? You can't convince me we don't need guns in this country if we like everyone should get mad at each other, atleast it would teach people to respect one another (knowing fully well they could blast you) in countries with gun ownership their murder rate is low, it's people like you that will say that Africa should rise above our slave mentality you're already thinking Nigerians are more ruthless than whites
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Daeylar(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Lmao! grin grin grin grin, I quoted you before I saw your full break-down. Thanks for improving my mood, sweetie. kiss kiss kiss

Have a lovely day!

You're welcome
grin grin

Lol, reply the post embarassed, I want to see what you think about the breakdown. embarassed grin

Have a lovely day also.

MissWrite:

LMAO grin

Truth @blue.

But, let me whisper( you know if they see this your press a button post you may fail right grin)

1 Like

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Horus(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKWYsWm-K0E

Should Nigerians Carry Guns?
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerians are a bunch of conquered people we just don't realize it yet

2 Likes

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

And the most irritating one "do you know who I am?" Question for the gods grin LMAO grin

shocked shocked grin grin you didn't take time to vex sha grin

smiley Actually, it wasn't that serious. I was just building up to something with that. So I exaggerated the annoyance a bit so that I could play on gun control being his saving grace.

Gosh, grin grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAO, especially the part in blue, so funny, sometimes you just feel like slapping someone, but to push a button? I can just imagine the satisfaction you would feel grin this morafucker annoying me is dead, haaa. Peace. LMAO jeez, grin grin I'm afraid of you now oh grin

grin grin grin Daeylar please o! Don't be afraid of me. I wouldn't hurt a fly cry. That's not true, I have hurt flies. But I won't hurt people. I actually doubt that I would even shoot a robber or a rapist when faced with one; I would hesitate for sure. And I know that the moment I do kill someone, I would be a changed person forever. It doesn't matter how that death is rationalized (manslaughter, self-defence, temporary insanity) it amounts to the same thing, and it's bound to happen again, and the next time would be easier. It is safer (for me) to use weapons that incapacitate but not kill; with a Taser gun I won't think twice about going for the jugular. I had to make that example with myself earlier, so that he gets it that there are genuine insane people walking the streets who should not be armed.

Preach

LMAO grin very very annoying,

I know, right! Lol. And they know exactly what they're doing. Too bad yelling back "Man!" doesn't have the same effect.

I'm very sorry for laughing cry I know you're being serious, but the posts were filled with some funny sentences cry cry sorry cry

Everyone carrying guns in Nigeria? Recipe for instant death for 90% of the population

Sorry for laughing? Babe, I love you for putting this in context.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

You're welcome
grin grin

Lol, reply the post embarassed, I want to see what you think about the breakdown. embarassed grin

Have a lovely day also.

Thank you. And done.

LMAO grin

Truth @blue.

But, let me whisper( you know if they see this your press a button post you may fail right grin)

Lmao! grin grin @whisper. You! But yeah, it should be so. They should do the due diligence to ensure nutters like us aren't approved for gun ownership. But you know the integrity of our systems. This is too sensitive to just let slip through the cracks.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dfire:
Nigerians are a bunch of conquered people we just don't realize it yet

Yes, we are. And it's all as a result of sub-standard education, and then ruining even that haphazard attempt at enlightenment with religion. That's why we are so docile that we allow ourselves be shooed into a corner. No electricity, we buy generators; No water, we drill bore-holes; No security, we hire guards or buy guns. I will respond to your earlier post in a bit.

1 Like

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Yes, we are. And it's all as a result of sub-standard education, and then ruining even that haphazard attempt at enlightenment with religion. That's why we are so docile that we allow ourselves be shooed into a corner. No electricity, we buy generators; No water, we drill bore-holes; No security, we hire guards or buy guns. I will respond to your earlier post in a bit.
wow you're really afraid of guns, yes people need to be educated that gun is good in the hands of good people

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Daeylar(f): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:
Thank you. And done.
grin
Lmao! grin grin @whisper. You! But yeah, it should be so. They should do the due diligence to ensure nutters like us aren't approved for gun ownership. But you know the integrity of our systems. This is too sensitive to just let slip through the cracks.
Lol, you even agree, but I see your point. grin

MissWrite:

smiley Actually, it wasn't that serious. I was just building up to something with that. So I exaggerated the annoyance a bit so that I could play on gun control being his saving grace.

Am I sure this is true, or you were really looking for a button grin grin wink

grin grin ;Dplease o! Don't be afraid of me. I wouldn't hurt a fly cry. That's not true, I have hurt flies. But I won't hurt people. I actually doubt that I would even shoot a robber or a rapist when faced with one; I would hesitate for sure.

Not a robber. As long as the robber doesn't touch you, or. Hit you, that's different,
A rapist though? Some people may not have any issues with that,

And I know that the moment I do kill someone, I would be a changed person forever. It doesn't matter how that death is rationalized (manslaughter, self-defence, temporary insanity) it amounts to the same thing, and it's bound to happen again, and the next time would be easier. It is safer (for me) to use weapons that incapacitate but not kill; with a Taser gun I won't think twice about going for the jugular. I had to make that example with myself earlier, so that he gets it that there are genuine insane people walking the streets who should not be armed.
All right, I think he was just annoyed earlier.
I know, right! Lol. And they know exactly what they're doing. Too bad yelling back "Man!" doesn't have the same effect.
You can do it to be annoying, that will pain them grin
Sorry for laughing? Babe, I love you for putting this in context.
Lol, I don't know if that button was Still in reach grin grin I had to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Ifedayo45: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
The pros outweigh the cons? Have you ever fought in Ajah traffic? Do you see the way people argue in football houses? Let's admit - we are already crazy in this country. Now you want to put guns in our hands.

Instead of arguing for gun rights (please note the USA), why don't we all ask for law enforcement reform? We already started with #EndSars! We can make police reform an issue in 2019.
nabiz:
supported. as far as i have my ak47 you can even scrape police i don't need their service
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ifedayo45:
The pros outweigh the cons? Have you ever fought in Ajah traffic? Do you see the way people argue in football houses? Let's admit - we are already crazy in this country. Now you want to put guns in our hands.

Instead of arguing for gun rights (please note the USA), why don't we all ask for law enforcement reform? We already started with #EndSars! We can make police reform an issue in 2019.
Why are you mentioning USA? They have the highest gun owners in the world, having guns will #EndSars!

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Horus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pU575FUxg

The Gunshot Bill For Nigeria

FG signs into bill the treatment of gunshot victims
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by danvon(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
You sha know this won't make fp grin hope your smart enough to know why
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
danvon:
You sha know this won't make fp grin hope your smart enough to know why
sure grin Lalasticlala is a communist doesn't like Castro, Stalin he's role models being tarnished but sorry lala it's the Truth
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pU575FUxg

The Gunshot Bill For Nigeria

FG signs into bill the treatment of gunshot victims
I don't know what you're actually driving at but I don't trust the lying media there's only one good reason the Nigerian Government won't want us to have guns because they are tyrants and Nigerians are actually supporting their tyranny based on you're first video
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by danvon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dfire:
sure grin Lalasticlala is a communist doesn't like Castro, Stalin he's role models being tarnished but sorry lala it's the Truth
not xactly what I was driving at though, well we should have guns in this country in the olden days soldiers fought with swords now the Kings didn't ban farmers from using Cutlass and Axe which can actually kill people but there was still a stabilized government so all this people complaining against this well slaves loves their chains, the Jews wanted to go back to Egypt
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

Am I sure this is true, or you were really looking for a button grin grin wink

Lol! I'm not going to live this one down, am I? grin

Not a robber. As long as the robber doesn't touch you, or. Hit you, that's different,
A rapist though? Some people may not have any issues with that,

Yes, may be killing a rapist might not be an issue with people. But I would still have killed a person. I'd still be a killer cry. Maybe not a murderer; a self-defender instead smiley. But still a killer of a person. And once one, always one. I just don't see why that's necessary when I could have defended myself without actually killing the perp. Killing is a baptism into a very disturbing realm. Even a kill-or-be-killed scenario would cost a person serious rehabilitation to stall monsterization.

But people have different views on the issue.

All right, I think he was just annoyed earlier.

embarassed, yeah? But I was only referring to the average Nigerian now. I know most of us don't consider ourselves to be the 'average' Nigerian, but still....Nigerians can know how to vex! Sometimes the reaction from a total stranger can be so over-the-top, you'll be wondering if they've been waiting for you since.

Lol, I don't know if that button was Still in reach grin grin I had to cry

angry, shey you see? grin
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dfire:
so Miss right how do you propose we cure the mental state of Nigeria just let everything go smooth hoping things would get better hmm hoping for babaginda or atiku to do better abi? You can't convince me we don't need guns in this country if we like everyone should get mad at each other, atleast it would teach people to respect one another (knowing fully well they could blast you) in countries with gun ownership their murder rate is low, it's people like you that will say that Africa should rise above our slave mentality you're already thinking Nigerians are more ruthless than whites

The reason a lot of Nigerians have short fuses is that most of us have our backs against the wall and are frustrated beyond measure. Nothing works: epileptic power supply, no water, bad roads, and on top of all that agberos harass you at your place of business to demand illegal taxes and start confiscating your belongings if you object. Politicians shove you off the road with their fifty-car entourages and don’t even care if you’ve run into a gutter. Policemen extort you at checkpoints even if your papers are intact; they come up with ridiculous accusations and can’t even be bothered with proving any of their claims. Road safety officials will insist that drivers adhere to all safety regulations but will not mount the same pressure on FERMA to fill potholes. Nobody at PHCN can do simple arithmetic to subtract the amount you paid last month from your current bill; they only know how to add. People are out of jobs but positions are being filled by corpses. And somewhere at the center, they rob the nation blind. It’s one ridiculous story after another.

We can’t blame people for being angry and volatile; it’s as a result of the lack of confidence in our systems. And we take it out on each other because we can’t do much else. Or so we think. If you see how quickly bottles are broken, or a tire is tossed around the neck of a robbery suspect you’d swear someone’s orgasm depended on the stench of singeing flesh. But we aren’t really angry with each other. If you ask people: If they had guns and no laws, whom would they kill? You’d see that several persons would make an appearance on most lists. And the scenario wouldn’t even be hypothetical if we had guns because the laws are non-existent on certain levels.

That quote by Thomas Jefferson speaks about tyranny from government. I think that rebelling against a tyrannical government is a noble cause (guns or no) but what you’re proposing with gun ownership isn’t that. It is rather an admission that the government has failed in its duties to provide security. And instead of facing our leaders to demand better governance, we are (once again) cowed into providing for ourselves. They shouldn’t be let off so easily. The repercussions of that are dire because there are bound to be meaningless deaths: people bleeding in the streets, not for patriotism but as casualties of bad government. It would be akin to the Wild West where practically everyone is a gunslinger. And if we are all wielding guns, the only edge we can hope for is a super quick hand or the element of surprise.

What I believe Nigerians should do is not to sit on their hands and hope (or pray) for things to get better, because they won’t on their own, what I believe we should do is to protest. To come hard against injustice. To put tribal and religious sentiments aside and to call out perpetrators. Don’t get mad at each other; get mad at government.

About low murder rates in countries with relaxed gun laws: well, murder is premeditated killing. With guns handy at all time you should expect deaths as a result of accidental shootings, manslaughter and self-defence. Not murder. In any case, they're all deaths resulting from guns. And there's a correlation between the gun ownership rate of a country and the gun deaths. The US being the highest on both variables.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

The reason a lot of Nigerians have short fuses is that most of us have our backs against the wall and are frustrated beyond measure. Nothing works: epileptic power supply, no water, bad roads, and on top of all that agberos harass you at your place of business to demand illegal taxes and start confiscating your belongings if you object. Politicians shove you off the road with their fifty-car entourages and don’t even care if you’ve run into a gutter. Policemen extort you at checkpoints even if your papers are intact; they come up with ridiculous accusations and can’t even be bothered with proving any of their claims. Road safety officials will insist that drivers adhere to all safety regulations but will not mount the same pressure on FERMA to fill potholes. Nobody at PHCN can do simple arithmetic to subtract the amount you paid last month from your current bill; they only know how to add. People are out of jobs but positions are being filled by corpses. And somewhere at the center, they rob the nation blind. It’s one ridiculous story after another.

We can’t blame people for being angry and volatile; it’s as a result of the lack of confidence in our systems. And we take it out on each other because we can’t do much else. Or so we think. If you see how quickly bottles are broken, or a tire is tossed around the neck of a robbery suspect you’d swear someone’s orgasm depended on the stench of singeing flesh. But we aren’t really angry with each other. If you ask people: If they had guns and no laws, whom would they kill? You’d see that several persons would make an appearance on most lists. And the scenario wouldn’t even be hypothetical if we had guns because the laws are non-existent on certain levels.

That quote by Thomas Jefferson speaks about tyranny from government. I think that rebelling against a tyrannical government is a noble cause (guns or no) but what you’re proposing with gun ownership isn’t that. It is rather an admission that the government has failed in its duties to provide security. And instead of facing our leaders to demand better governance, we are (once again) cowed into providing for ourselves. They shouldn’t be let off so easily. The repercussions of that are dire because there are bound to be meaningless deaths: people bleeding in the streets, not for patriotism but as casualties of bad government. It would be akin to the Wild West where practically everyone is a gunslinger. And if we are all wielding guns, the only edge we can hope for is a super quick hand or the element of surprise.

What I believe Nigerians should do is not to sit on their hands and hope (or pray) for things to get better, because they won’t on their own, what I believe we should do is to protest. To come hard against injustice. To put tribal and religious sentiments aside and to call out perpetrators. Don’t get mad at each other; get mad at government.

About low murder rates in countries with relaxed gun laws: well, murder is premeditated killing. With guns handy at all time you should expect deaths as a result of accidental shootings, manslaughter and self-defence. Not murder. In any case, they're all deaths resulting from guns. And there's a correlation between the gun ownership rate of a country and the gun deaths. The US being the highest on both variables.

I thought you wouldn't reply sef,
So you're proposing we protest?
Mention one protest that actually worked in this country apart from 1960 fake independence?
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Daeylar(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol! I'm not going to live this one down, am I? grin
angry, shey you see? grin
I will change embarassed embarassed (APC kind of change sha grin tongue)

Yes, may be killing a rapist might not be an issue with people. But I would still have killed a person. I'd still be a killer cry. Maybe not a murderer; a self-defender instead smiley. But still a killer of a person. And once one, always one. I just don't see why that's necessary when I could have defended myself without actually killing the perp.

I see your point.
Killing is a baptism into a very disturbing realm. Even a kill-or-be-killed scenario would cost a person serious rehabilitation to stall monsterization.
Well, you make it sound very grave. I guess that's how it is,

But people have different views on the issue
I think some people feel that rape is a grievous sin, so they may feel justified, but I see you point,

embarassed, yeah? But I was only referring to the average Nigerian now. I know most of us don't consider ourselves to be the 'average' Nigerian, but still....Nigerians can know how to vex! Sometimes the reaction from a total stranger can be so over-the-top, you'll be wondering if they've been waiting for you since.

Whether they've planned your matter and were just waiting for the right time LMAO grin grin you'll be very confused, very shocked, you'll just be staring like a goat grin grin all you are think of is "but I don't know and I've never spoken to this person" or "I thought this person and I were very friendly," then depending on the people involved some people may vex back, and before you know fight had started, imagine if their were guns, stray bullets everywhere. People running around. Scary actually,

Some People in this country are angry with so many things and for some reason won't take their anger to the right source , so just wait for the right person's head to do transfer of aggression on.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Judolisco(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
With enough wahala wey dey naija u want pple to ave free access to gun
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Judolisco:
With enough wahala wey dey naija u want pple to ave free access to gun
With enough wahala wey dey naija you don't want people to have guns wetin dey cause the wahala?
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dfire:
I thought you wouldn't reply sef,
So you're proposing we protest?
Mention one protest that actually worked in this country apart from 1960 fake independence?

Why shouldn't I mention the only protest that has worked (in your opinion)? Shouldn't we use that and all the failed protests as case-studies to see what we should be doing differently? Nigerians always prefer to adjust themselves to the bad situations instead of pushing back; it's a nasty vice in a nationalist context. I do have a very radical plan (you must have one too) because it is clear which installations militate against serious rebellion, but saying it would probably get a lot of stick. it's the kind of idea that germinates in trusted cells, not in a public forum. It isn't rocket science, we clearly haven't had enough oppression yet. The thing you should know is that rebellion is far more likely to happen, than approving gun ownership for every Nigerian because they know very well what demon they have created in the guise of the masses.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

I will change embarassed embarassed (APC kind of change sha grin tongue)

grin grin, please don't change. I'll complain for the sake of it, but I like you like this joor.

Whether they've planned your matter and were just waiting for the right time LMAO grin grin you'll be very confused, very shocked, you'll just be staring like a goat grin grin all you are think of is "but I don't know and I've never spoken to this person" or "I thought this person and I were very friendly," then depending on the people involved some people may vex back, and before you know fight had started, imagine if their were guns, stray bullets everywhere. People running around. Scary actually,

Some People in this country are angry with so many things and for some reason won't take their anger to the right source , so just wait for the right person's head to do transfer of aggression on.

Lmao! grin you really cracked me up with this. grin
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Why shouldn't I mention the only protest that has worked (in your opinion)? Shouldn't we use that and all the failed protests as case-studies to see what we should be doing differently? Nigerians always prefer to adjust themselves to the bad situations instead of pushing back; it's a nasty vice in a nationalist context. I do have a very radical plan (you must have one too) because it is clear which installations militate against serious rebellion, but saying it would probably get a lot of stick. it's the kind of idea that germinates in trusted cells, not in a public forum. It isn't rocket science, we clearly haven't had enough oppression yet. The thing you should know is that rebellion is far more likely to happen, than approving gun ownership for every Nigerian because they know very well what demon they have created in the guise of the masses.
I called the 1960 fake because the British Empire collapsed they were giving most countries in Africa independence eventually they would have given us too protest or not
Rebellion? With the way I'm seeing Nigeria with Ipob, boko haram, arewa, Daddy freeze, delta militant, avengers, fulani herdsmen, massob, Python dance, endsarz,...... Eventually a rebellion would occur that would destroy Nigeria, note the Nigeria government isn't stopping any of these things infact they inspired some of them... So how is having guns going to start a rebellion?
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dfire:
I called the 1960 fake because the British Empire collapsed they were giving most countries in Africa independence eventually they would have given us too protest or not
Rebellion? With the way I'm seeing Nigeria with Ipob, boko haram, arewa, Daddy freeze, delta militant, avengers, fulani herdsmen, massob, Python dance, endsarz,...... Eventually a rebellion would occur that would destroy Nigeria, note the Nigeria government isn't stopping any of these things infact they inspired some of them... So how is having guns going to start a rebellion?

I didn't say guns are starting any rebellion. angry
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

I didn't say guns are starting any rebellion. angry
okay summary there's nothing wrong with demanding gun rights it's the only thing worth protesting for in this country
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dfire:
okay summary there's nothing wrong with demanding gun rights it's the only thing worth protesting for in this country

Lol. Sure, why not. It's a start. When they see why we're eager for guns, we'll land on reforms.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Daeylar(f): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
True. @bold
@ purple, sometimes I really don't understand if they expect you to fly off the road or just disappear from the road? It really confuses me. You can even have an accident, just as long as you bounce off the road.
MissWrite:

I think we can blame them, why are they so angry all the time? Why can't they calm down and get themselves together and look for a solution? Meaningless anger that doesn't solve any problem,

[b]We can’t blame people for being angry and volatile; [/b]it’s as a result of the lack of confidence in our systems. And we take it out on each other because we can’t do much else. Or so we think. If you see how quickly bottles are broken, or a tire is tossed around the neck of a robbery suspect you’d swear someone’s orgasm depended on the stench of singeing flesh.

It's what APC did. Change begins with you, I have never heard anything so annoying,
And instead of facing our leaders to demand better governance, we are (once again) cowed into providing for ourselves. They shouldn’t be let off so easily.

Fela called them well, suffering and smiling. Sometimes is you tell them let's try and make a change. They will start telling you that the world is bad and has always been bad, mtchewww any excuse to do.nothing

What I believe Nigerians should do is not to sit on their hands and hope (or pray) for things to get better, because they won’t on their own, what I believe we should do is to protest. To come hard against injustice. To put tribal and religious sentiments aside and to call out perpetrators

They actually enjoy getting mad at ecach other it's the only kind of entertainment they get. Very sadistic and scary.
Don’t get mad at each other; get mad at government.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Tozara(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Hmmm. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why In Nigeria There Is Tribal,cultural And Religious War And In SA No War / BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku / Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.