Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! (3305 Views)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Daeylar(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tozara:
Hmmm. smiley

Hey, let me tell you her radical plan. Promise not to tell anyone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(She has a button )

Hope you saw it?
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Tozara(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:

Hey, let me tell you her radical plan. Promise not to tell anyone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(She has a button)
Hope you saw it?
Lol. I did hear a whisper from your lips. grin
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by DerideGull(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Without freedom to bear arms in the zoo called Nigeria, the country will continue to produce leaders such as Daura dumbass called Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Daeylar:
True. @bold
@ purple, sometimes I really don't understand if they expect you to fly off the road just disappear from the road? It really confuses me. You can even have an accident, just as long as you bounce off the road.

grin

I think we can blame them, why are they so angry all the time? Why can't they calm down and get themselves together and look for a solution? Meaningless anger that doesn't solve any problem,

Lol! Yes, I think you're right. People should be blamed. We should really rise above our personal frustrations and do something about the oppression.

It's what APC did. Change begins with you, I have never heard anything so annoying,

Fela called them well, suffering and smiling. Sometimes is you tell them let's try and make a change. They will start telling you that the world is bad and has always been bad, mtchewww any excuse to do nothing

That's what I absolutely detest! When people are so convinced that nothing will work and so they do just that: Nothing.

They actually enjoy getting mad at each other it's the only kind of entertainment they get. Very sadistic and scary.

grin grin, Gladiators in an arena who are all equally doomed. Spartacus should teach us lesson, it's the only way to get out. smiley
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tozara:
Hmmm. smiley

Lmao!! grin grin grin.

Yeah, yeah........
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Tozara(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Lmao!! grin grin grin.

Yeah, yeah........
Burnishing my Blue Spectacles in preparation to serve as a witness on the D-Day, when the plans put in place for the liberation of our Normandy shall be executed. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin Guns in a place where most of the inhabitants are partially crazy and the Judiciary is COMPLETELY insane. Just Imagine these loonies on NL legally possessing firearms.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by bloodmoneyspita: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
MissWrite:

Lmao!! grin grin grin.
Yeah, yeah........
what if the people of benue had guns to protect themselves?
will the fulani herdsmen not think twice before attacking them.
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tozara:
Burnishing my Blue Spectacles in preparation to serve as a witness on the D-Day, when the plans put in place for the liberation of our Normandy shall be executed. smiley

Lol! Actually, you're one of the ones needed to get the wheels turning. wink
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol! Actually, you're one of the ones needed to get the wheels turning. wink
I'm ready to task my pink blood with the cause, epitomizing true Nobility. smiley

Good evening. How have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by MissWrite(f): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Maezara:
I'm ready to task my pink blood with the cause, epitomizing true Nobility. smiley

Good evening. How have you been?

grin grin grin, good sport!

I've been good, sweetie. I hope you are too. kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
MissWrite:

grin grin grin, good sport!
I've been good, sweetie. I hope you are too. kiss kiss kiss
wink
Sure. Very much alive. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by danvon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
(Whistles) so this is how this topic will die lalasticlala seun move this to FP na it's important we really need gun rights
Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Well just gotta keep the candle burning

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Quotes from some great leaders

Re: We Need Gun Rights In Nigeria !! by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Yes we really do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: MC Oluomo And Kids On Their Graduation / They Want To Impose A Northern Moslem Again As SP / Boko Haram: Soldiers Deployment Hits 3,000 In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.