Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help (35645 Views)

My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Clyod: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
oversabi
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by richiepolymer(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Are you the one that needs help or your uncle?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Fitbillionairep: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just give her sniper or better ota pia pia
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rather than all that, why don't they just adopt, at least to keep their relationship warm..

Why will cheating be the next thing if that's the cause.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
I think you should call the wife and talk to her like a mature adult, since it seems you're a bit close to her. Just listen to her. Don't judge her yet.

Be wise about it.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by babadee1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
ojjp:
Happy new year nairalanders!
My uncle got married about 11 years ago to a lady who was a 'bad girl' but pretended at that time to be a changed person. 10 years after the wedding till now, no child.
Right now, she is going wild after men and the evidence is clear.
What could be her problem?
Could it be the delay in child birth, or something else?
How do i tell my uncle because he doesnt have a clue on this stuff. I really want to tell him but which approach do i use please?
I need help.

So you that you don't live with them you know, but you think he that lives with her every single day doesn't know. You better be careful before you turn your uncle into your worst enemy.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by tyup(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
ojjp:
My uncle got married about 11 years ago to a lady who was a 'bad girl' but pretended at that time to be a changed person. 10 years after the wedding till now, no child.
How do i tell my uncle because he doesnt have a clue on this stuff. I really want to tell him but which approach do i use please?
I need help.

you know what to do
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by johnstar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dis one weak me

Marry better gal dm nor go hear

U see why i wn marey virgin??

Or marry white woman

Make him enjoy the wedding na for better for worst

Cheers grin
Bleep well. Oo
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Your uncle knew exactly what he was getting himself into, either he married her too soon or he saw the signs of who she really is but chose to be blinded... maybe because she's beautiful
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by williamdeluxe(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
diz matter juz tire
I dunno wat to say
LIKE if u feel d same
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
ojjp:
I need help.

u need help or ur uncle needs help?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
emusmithy:

I think you should call the wife and talk to her like a mature adult, since it seems you're a bit close to her. Just listen to her. Don't judge her yet.

Be wise about it.

na so, because he is d elder of d family 2b calling his uncles wife and questioning her fidelity
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Hmmm. The best way is to tell your uncle anonymously...
It could be the child bearing issue, I can't be so sure.

Is it possible your uncle hasn't noticed what you a third party is noticing? Does he stay out of town?

She is going wild after men and the evidence is obvious,that means she is doing it without a care in the world. There must be something known only to her and your uncle. That's the only thing I believe can give her such guts.

Get a new line and send your uncle a message.

Say no more grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Tex42(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just try and lead him to her while she's in the act.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by IamGoke(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
If you have to tell him, you have to do that anonymously!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Stegomiah: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
SirMichael1:

Ma, stop using the emboldened please.

You could use 'You've got' a point" or "You have' a point". It upsets my comprehension. Don't get angry for the correction please....

Lol... Right back at ya. You started with the blame on the man's potency 'cause you fight for women. The doctor might term them medically fit to reproduce but no result. I'm still studying why people would be medically fit but there won't be an issue. Fibroid causes some though.

Recently encountered a situation in my obstetrics and gyneacology exam
Was asked to clerk a woman... She's the second wife
The first wife has children.... That means the man is fertile.... And the man has gotten her pregnant twice before.... She lost both pregnancies

It was an exam..... You are facing consultants.... I ran all the possible diagnostic causes just to rule out what might likely be the cause..... Yet she's normal
She's menstruating.... That rules out amenorrhea
She doesn't
No endometriosis or fibroids
No previous scar
No chronic illness

I eventually settled for hormonal imbalance... Maybe prolactinaemia.... But then if that's the case she shouldn't be menstruating.

The consultant sef did not really know the specific cause as at that time... So he wasn't like dazing me... It was like we reasoning together

My point is that it's possible for someone to be very medical okay and still be infertile

In her case.... Maybe it's the village people or the first wifey
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by oismail(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na you need help or your brother?
I don't get!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by awa(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Leave your uncle alone....he made the choice of who to marry some 11 years ago. Go marry your own wife since you are old enough to advise others.... Amebo
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
undecided face front. Let ur uncu catch her himself.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:
11yrs of marriage without a child and she's cheating on him now. Could be that your uncle is impotent, and she's desperate to get pregnant by any means possible.

...or could be that she has no WOMB!
THE PROSTITUTE!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Yoshy: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tell your uncle right now, it might save him, no body deserves a cheating partner and for a man, it's the only way to unimaginable distruction. If you love your uncle, tell him. Damn! The evil woman.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stegomiah:

The first wife has children.... That means the man is fertile.... And the man has gotten her pregnant twice before.... She lost both pregnancies

It was an exam..... You are facing consultants.... I ran all the possible diagnostic causes just to rule out what might likely be the cause..... Yet she's normal
She doesn't
No previous scar
No chronic illness

I eventually settled for hormonal imbalance... Maybe prolactinaemia.... But then if that's the case she shouldn't be menstruating.

The consultant sef did not really know the specific cause as at that time... So he wasn't like dazing me... It was like we reasoning together

My point is that it's possible for someone to be very medical okay and still be infertile

For a science guy...you gat jokes bro
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by poseidon12: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
babadee1:

So you that you don't live with them you know, but you think he that lives with her every single day doesn't know. You better be careful before you turn your uncle into your worst enemy.

Actually that is the way it usually goes: The partner is usually the last to know that their spouse is cheating. Everyone else around will know but the spouse.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
lexy2014:
na so, because he is d elder of d family 2b calling his uncles wife and questioning her fidelity

Eldest of the family?
Must you be the eldest to diplomatically and lovingly communicate in such matters?
That's why I included, Be wise about it.

Knowledge is youth is wisdom in age.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Humility017(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It's quite difficult for a promiscuous woman to change

I'm very sure your uncle will figure it out with time
you're very right...not just a promiscuous woman...men also.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
undecided

Tell am direct

"uncle I think ur wife is a slut, cause I noticed she's being chasing men but Idk. You should investigate.

Trust me he will finsih the rest

For our family when i say stuff, they always check cause I will speak what I see no matter who I go piss off

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stegomiah:

She doesn't
No previous scar
No chronic illness

Medical Terminologies can make a very smart individual look like a dummy.

It's good you 'spoke English'

Some Medical students I've met derive pleasure in confusing others with their jargons. Dunno why they do that.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by crisisexpert321(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
State what you want?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Stegomiah: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
emusmithy:

Medical Terminologies can make a very smart individual look like a dummy.

It's good you 'spoke English'

Some Medical students I've met derive pleasure in confusing others with their jargons. Dunno why they do that.

Smiles.... It's kinda the point.... More like intimidating people
Just like lawyers and their big grammars
It's more of a African mentality
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Joemetry(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2018

I'm surprised at these ladies jumping on this thread and stylishly trying to justify infidelity, but why sister why?

Would you have been cool with her act if she were to be married to your beloved relative?

Okay, I already know your answer because from your comment I can tell how shallow you think and how bad you have feed yourself with the feminism cake.

Now let me teach you some other thing you never even considered, if as you claim the man is the one sterile even as you have been told that the lady in question has a very ugly past,

What if her quest of bringing in a child that is not from her nuptial union, ends up being a deadly venereal disease that would end the life of the young man in the long run?

Now you see how feminism has blurred your ability to know what the female folk was originally created for during creation?

I don't even know if feminism would allow you people believe in the creation or even understand that the female folk made man disobey God.

Whistling in Spanish, phejigsgibdobfhanskkdvkakzbbhgskbshhsbsbkdbkwhelxbdoslOahCakskslsbshsgrpqzbdlxbkdpdhrlamsvsbhjkxjdmdkndgayekrgfpdchfpdjzlslndjclaosyemfmcl

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stegomiah:

Smiles.... It's kinda the point.... More like intimidating people
Just like lawyers and their big grammars
It's more of a African mentality

I had a female friend who likes discussing things like this and assumes I'm following...Well, I always ask questions sha.

Kudos to you all fighting to save human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.