Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help (35661 Views)

My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Icon79(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's why I call them wo(e)men. Some wo(e)men are evil and they can destroy a man. Fellas, beware of them!

Bro, since he's your uncle, I will advise you not to intervene. Marriage is a complicated business. I have learned not to intervene in anybody's marriage. If he's your maternal brother, I would probably advise you otherwise; but in this case you gotta steer clear. The truth has a way of coming out in the end.

O pari

ojjp:
Happy new year nairalanders!
My uncle got married about 11 years ago to a lady who was a 'bad girl' but pretended at that time to be a changed person. 10 years after the wedding till now, no child.
Right now, she is going wild after men and the evidence is clear.
What could be her problem?
Could it be the delay in child birth, or something else?
How do i tell my uncle because he doesnt have a clue on this stuff. I really want to tell him but which approach do i use please?
I need help.

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by SirMichael1: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stegomiah:

Recently encountered a situation in my obstetrics and gyneacology exam
Was asked to clerk a woman... She's the second wife
The first wife has children.... That means the man is fertile.... And the man has gotten her pregnant twice before.... She lost both pregnancies

It was an exam..... You are facing consultants.... I ran all the possible diagnostic causes just to rule out what might likely be the cause..... Yet she's normal
She's menstruating.... That rules out amenorrhea
She doesn't
No endometriosis or fibroids
No previous scar
No chronic illness

I eventually settled for hormonal imbalance... Maybe prolactinaemia.... But then if that's the case she shouldn't be menstruating.

The consultant sef did not really know the specific cause as at that time... So he wasn't like dazing me... It was like we reasoning together

My point is that it's possible for someone to be very medical okay and still be infertile

In her case.... Maybe it's the village people or the first wifey

Inspiring. You're like a whole box of medical knowledge.

I'm actually researching on these stuffs at my leisure.

And this one: "Having the signs and symptoms of pregnancy but not pregnancy"- This I got to find out could be her hormones at work

I watched a documentary "Life at the ER' or something like that and this African woman was stretched in to the ER and when the doctors began diagnosis, they found nothing wrong with her but she insisted that there was something. That she was cursed by someone using voodoo and was experiencing excruciating pains yet the doctors couldn't pinpoint any alterations

Long story short; Some nurse who knew voodoo had to be called upon to perform some rituals right there at the ER before she got herself. Life is indeed a mystery
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Icon79(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Even if his uncle is impotent, that doesn't give her the license to betray her marriage vows! Is anything sacred anymore, eh
If she's tired of the "unfruitful" marriage then she can ask for a divorce or else she can discuss adoption with him. There's absolutely NO excuse for adultery. ZERO!

O pari

kimbraa:
11yrs of marriage without a child and she's cheating on him now. Could be that your uncle is impotent, and she's desperate to get pregnant by any means possible.

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Icon79(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
KPOM! You've said it all. Let's hope that his uncle figures it out and divorce her cheating ass angry

O pari

MhizzAJ:
It's quite difficult for a promiscuous woman to change

I'm very sure your uncle will figure it out with time
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by nuggarito: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mind your business, your uncle have not asked for your advice.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
ojjp:
My uncle got married about 11 years ago to a lady who was a 'bad girl' but pretended at that time to be a changed person. 10 years after the wedding till now, no child.
How do i tell my uncle because he doesnt have a clue on this stuff. I really want to tell him but which approach do i use please?
I need help.

Please how does this concern u
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by tomzey: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Help ur uncle figure it out in time
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by jacyhelen(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:

very difficult
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Ogaonos: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
hertz9te:
once a hoe...........
my brotha na em.i think i should call one mumu male ferminist who wrote a topic nigerian guys nd sluts shaming few days ago.d guys was rantin about hw guys wil call gal ashawo.dt we guys nd gals dt do dt ar hypocrite bla bla dt even tho d lady hav married nd hav a pass she a changed persn na so i smh wen i read laugh nd wat i said hw gal use fb 2 form d am a repentant hoe 2 deceive men 2 marry dem.if dt guy c nd read dis topic wetin e go talk.most tyms na male ferminist nd too gud men dt ar gullible 2 real man internet preaching dey end up lik op uncle.imagine d otha day i read here in nairaland hw a guy is dating an active p*rnstar nd nt bother about it nd sum yeye nairalander guys/babes they cal am real man dt y i no bother toast any active nairaland gal because most of dem ar two faced.in dis life nairaland brothas dnt b gud/bad 2 ladies.b wise 2 dem.4get those 10 ways 2 b a real man dt sum guys flow d internet dnt follow it.it has no wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
ojjp:
I need help.

B4 u do anything stupid do u have irrefutable evidence? If so tell ur uncle Asap to save his life unless hes already aware and doesn't care
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Wats ur definition of promiscuous woman? A serial cheater or an off/on cheater cos almost every gal cheats in sm way or fashion. U know wat i mean
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by MhizzAJ(f): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2018
jaxxy:

Wats ur definition of promiscuous woman? A serial cheater or an off/on cheater cos almost every gal cheats in sm way or fashion. U know wat i mean
Serial cheater/ chronic flirt
Not everyone point of correction....I'm different
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Stegomiah:

Smiles.... It's kinda the point.... More like intimidating people Just like lawyers and their big grammars It's more of a African mentality

how come we engineers don't have this so called "africa mentality"
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Serial cheater/ chronic flirt
Not everyone point of correction....I'm different

Ok nice explanation.. Yh i agree not every gal aswell
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2018
zinachidi:
I suggest u hold your tongue. tell on the wife and she go begin dey carry unnecessary akpo for u. if u tell and they have issues and divorce, u'll inevitably be termed homebreaker. I assure u the man will find out soon enough by himself.

but incase your tongue is itching u and u really want to tell, take a hint from nollywood and tell anonymously.

Afo Ohuru oma.
he should hold his tongue so that his uncle can contract HIV abi, the chance of women contracting it is 99% meaning that once there is a condom bust or her lover is diving naked,she contracts it immediately. married people contract STD more than single people these days due to cheating which is mostly unknown to the spouse,you would think your wife is an SU but she's cheating. and the spouse would dive in naked a lot of times thinking after all he trusts his wife. So,marriage is not in any way an effective way to reduce contraction of STD,in fact it exposes some people to it more because they stop using rubber when they get married and no spouse can be trusted,they can't be doing test everyday either
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 2:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
Don't tell your uncle, he probably knows about it.

Mind your fvcking business.
he should hold his tongue so that his uncle can contract HIV abi, the chance of women contracting it is 99% meaning that once there is a condom bust or her lover is diving Unclad,she contracts it immediately. married people contract STD more than single people these days due to cheating which is mostly unknown to the spouse,you would think your wife is an SU but she's cheating. and the spouse would dive in Unclad a lot of times thinking after all he trusts his wife. So,marriage is not in any way an effective way to reduce contraction of STD,in fact it exposes some people to it more because they stop using rubber when they get married and no spouse can be trusted,they can't be doing test everyday either
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 2:35am On Jan 02, 2018
idibe24:
Nor go talk oh u go cause big problem just hold ur lip u hear.biko
he should hold his tongue so that his uncle can contract HIV abi, the chance of women contracting it is 99% meaning that once there is a condom bust or her lover is diving Unclad,she contracts it immediately. married people contract STD more than single people these days due to cheating which is mostly unknown to the spouse,you would think your wife is an SU but she's cheating. and the spouse would dive in Unclad a lot of times thinking after all he trusts his wife. So,marriage is not in any way an effective way to reduce contraction of STD,in fact it exposes some people to it more because they stop using rubber when they get married and no spouse can be trusted,they can't be doing test everyday either
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 2:38am On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
If it's actually because her womb is destroyed, she won't be testing other men. What explains her actions is due to the fact that her husband is impotent.
think before you talk. wouldnt she have filed for divorce a long time ago if he was impotent? use your brain
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 2:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Gofwane:
If I were to be in your position, i will do nothing about it. I'll just mind my business and hope that karma get to catch up with her.
This life is founded on some sort of principles. The guilty doesn't get to get away with their crimes, no matter how long it took before they were caught. It is that simple!

So @op, hold your peace.
karma koor karma nii. he should hold his tongue so that his uncle can contract HIV abi, the chance of women contracting it is 99% meaning that once there is a condom bust or her lover is diving Unclad,she contracts it immediately. married people contract STD more than single people these days due to cheating which is mostly unknown to the spouse,you would think your wife is an SU but she's cheating. and the spouse would dive in Unclad a lot of times thinking after all he trusts his wife. So,marriage is not in any way an effective way to reduce contraction of STD,in fact it exposes some people to it more because they stop using rubber when they get married and no spouse can be trusted,they can't be doing test everyday either
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by wwwkaycom(m): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
11yrs of marriage without a child and she's cheating on him now. Could be that your uncle is impotent, and she's desperate to get pregnant by any means possible.

Walahi talahi, your case need serious prayers

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Charly68: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2018
If u love your uncle,open up to him & let him behave and set a trap to catch her red handed...he shouldn't make any stupid noise without having real evidence...thereafter send her parking to go and live with her clandestine lovers forever. ..Never tolerate what God does not tolerate .
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2018
ojjp:
I need help.

You really have to tell your uncle about the wife's promiscuous life, if not for anything but for the fact that the man is in a risk of contacting STD's from the wife. You really have to be sure of your claims though. Also treat this case with a great sense of maturity bro.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2018
hmmm...
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
Don't tell your uncle, he probably knows about it.

Mind your fvcking business.
So he should hold his tongue while his uncle is in a risk of contacting STD's from the wife, abi?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2018
SirMichael1:

Inspiring. You're like a whole box of medical knowledge.

I'm actually researching on these stuffs at my leisure.

And this one: "Having the signs and symptoms of pregnancy but not pregnancy"- This I got to find out could be her hormones at work

I watched a documentary "Life at the ER' or something like that and this African woman was stretched in to the ER and when the doctors began diagnosis, they found nothing wrong with her but she insisted that there was something. That she was cursed by someone using voodoo and was experiencing excruciating pains yet the doctors couldn't pinpoint any alterations

Long story short; Some nurse who knew voodoo had to be called upon to perform some rituals right there at the ER before she got herself. Life is indeed a mystery
is it an African program?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Stegomiah:

Smiles.... It's kinda the point.... More like intimidating people
Just like lawyers and their big grammars
It's more of a African mentality
exactly,foolish African mentality when they can't invent or innovate something tangible. what concerns Dr Robert Rey with grammar,what concerns white inventors with stupid big grammars,all they're concerned with is inventions and innovations
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2018

Medical Terminologies can make a very smart individual look like a dummy.

It's good you 'spoke English'

Some Medical students I've met derive pleasure in confusing others with their jargons. Dunno why they do that.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise. they can't invent anything,they can't uncover any new thing except making noise with jargons. you would never see a white medical doctor or professional say such jargons when speaking to people that are not in that line
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by tonquendo4u(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Are you ur uncle? How d hell does it concern u? U no go mind ur business?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2018
jaxxy:

do you have any statistics to arrive at this? almost every girls cheat? and how come everybody doesn't have HIV by now? speak with tangible statistics conducted in at least 500k people from all zones in the country
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2018
tonquendo4u:
Are you ur uncle? How d hell does it concern u? U no go mind ur business?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help by sinceraconcept(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2018
poseidon12:

Actually that is the way it usually goes: The partner is usually the last to know that their spouse is cheating. Everyone else around will know but the spouse.
like we yorubas would say. eti oloro ma n di ni. the person the issue directly concerns always go deaf about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.