Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State (1035 Views)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Michael Olabamiji Fakeye's Corpse Made To Stand To Snap With Family In Osun / “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello all,

I am searching for someone who resides in Osun state who can get me water from the oba River as a gift. I'll pay for your assistance.

If you can? Pls Cal me at 08036267796
Re: Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by Penalty82(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rolly83:
Hello all,

I am searching for someone who resides in Osun state who can get me water from the oba River as a gift. I'll pay for your assistance.

If you can? Pls Cal me at 08036267796

What do you want to use it for?
Re: Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Penalty82:

What do you want to use it for?

A close friend (female) in the USA needs it to connect to her roots(Africa). Her parents are Nigerians though they are now late and she has never been to Nigeria before (she's now 47 years). She has lived all her life in the USA!
Re: Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by OneCorner: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2018
20k per liter!
Re: Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
OneCorner:
20k per liter!

Ha! That's expensive na. I just need 450grams only
Re: Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by Edopesin: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rolly83:

A close friend (female) in the USA needs it to connect to her roots(Africa). Her parents are Nigerians though they are now late and she has never been to Nigeria before (she's now 47 years). She has lived all her life in the USA!
You Need To Work On Your Lying Skills
Re: Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State by macof(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:

You Need To Work On Your Lying Skills
that could be true. I have American Facebook friends who request for Osun river water on some traditionalist Facebook groups

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland – Oba Akinruntan / 5 Foreign Country That Speaks Yoruba / Female Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.