Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (56844 Views)

Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
slick poolside
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Kellz193: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Why do I have a feeling this is a service appartment which he pays rent on annually?

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Hardrock1(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Why do I have a feeling this is a service appartment which he pays rent on annually?
Erase this your mindset because we're in 2018 already..Paul once shared pictures on this same house under construction..,so where is the rent coming from.?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Queenext:
so you believe the duo have jet?

Do u want to kill them?

Dem talk say P-square's net worth is about $70million. The cheapest private jet costs about $2million. So why can't they own one??

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Nice one
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:

No. There were picture evidences of construction back then I use to visit lindaikeji blog...... I believe they have three identical structures eucause the picture lindaikeji posted then was of Paul and jude inspecting the structures
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Each time I see the picture of this building posted by these bloggers claiming its in banana island, I just laugh, .....these people will never verify anything, they just mislead others and many times they cause confusion.....that building is in parkview estate, eko street.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by whitestar01(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2018
One day he will be dead and not even a cup of water from that pool will be given to him. Because of nothing he is no longer in good times with his own twin brother, so my people make we take life easy .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:

If Linda Ikeji owns a mansion in Banana island, why can't P-square own one??

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Ikoyi park view estate not banana
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by kounadejo(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2018
How do I get two plots of land in Banana Island? Want to start my building project
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Parkview not banana island

2 Likes

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIzqS9o9fI

WOW NA PARK VIEW DIS HOUSE DE FOR IKOYI NA

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:
I don't trust Nigerian celebs with fake life either cos this house is way beyond these guys o. they're rich but not to this extent
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by turhibdwhale(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2018
God bless my hustle
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2018
sacluxisback:
Even if he pays annually,the amount can build a mini estate in ikorodu. Oga this na banana o.

How do you know?
Are you an estate agent or have you seen his TAX returns

[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Dem talk say P-square's net worth is about $70million. The cheapest private jet costs about $2million. So why can't they own one??
I wonder why Nigerians believe just any silly rumour. who dash them $70m networth which is like networth of Kanye? so,you're saying they're richer than Drake upon all of Drakes endorsement ,Grammies,BETs,number one albums and large world wide sales?, these guys are in Nigeria,Kanye and Drake are in America selling worldwide. stop being ridiculous and be smart with the way you swallow just any online claim that's made by anybody,I can as well claim that Kim K's networth is 2billion dollars and I'm sure you would believe it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by sirxbit(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Why do I feel you are still in your fathers house?
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Heaven on Earth!

OMO.... 2018 i must get money oo... all these yeye certificates wey person dey carry upandan self na trash....
they will say read book, read book, we don read book finish na we neva c anything..
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by sirxbit(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
whitestar01:
One day he will be dead and not even a cup of water from that pool will be given to him. Because of nothing he is no longer in good times with his own twin brother, so my people make we take life easy .
So wat exactly do you tink u saying?
Does it make any sense?
Better go get a life and stop bothering about others
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:
If Linda Ikeji owns a mansion in Banana island, why can't P-square own one??

Did you say Linda Ikeji?
Another yeyebrity living a fake life of flaunting what they don't own while dodging TAXES that hard working people like you or your parents pay diligently?
Abeg leave the fake girl o jare.

TunezMedia:
According to Newsofthepeopleng, Linda Ikeji might soon be in a running battle with the Lagos Inland Revenue Service over an alleged tax evasion. It was learnt that the moves to track her down started about a
month ago but all attempts by the agency were said to have been frustrated.

A source informed that at a time she was about to be served a notice of tax assessment, her father who was to receive the letter allegedly declined to do so. On the second occasion, the delivery man was turned back on the excuse that no individual known as Linda Ikeji was resident at the address.

The agency however got their way last week as she was served with video and photographic evidences at her new mansion in Banana Island. Newsofthepeopleng further reports that a source at the tax office revealed that checks conducted on her showed that she had only paid N4,000 as tax in the last six years.

At the moment the agency is said to be requesting for her tax assessment of personal income with a caveat that failure to do so may compel them to proceed to court for a criminal proceeding. A particular issue raised by a source was the withholding tax ought to have been paid to the state government on the N500m property she recently acquired in Lagos. It was also hinted that if she refuses to respond to the request of the inland revenue, the agency shall be forced to drag her to the court.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40079

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3875111_img20160622234530_jpeg4712005f28b325a908f0d6f9a74a6e40

legendsmother:
"Mischief makers are at their worst again. Like predatory locusts swarming on a bean farm, they have gathered to pierce at the jugular of Linda Ikeji, the celebrity blogger. No sooner did the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) swoop on Linda’s Banana Island home than her traducers march to town chanting victory songs. Too many of her readers are ecstatic about her recent ordeal in the hands of the FIRS.

According to a source in the FIRS, the celebrity blogger had been evading tax payment, which has amounted to the whooping sum of N75 Million. However, when asked about the purchase of the house, it was disclosed that Linda blatantly denied ownership of the N500 Million luxurious mansion which she allegedly purchased in 2015.

Linda’s denial of ownership of the edifice resonated as sweet melody to her detractors, many of whom she had consciously or unconsciously angered by persistent news of her professional and financial success. Foes of Linda are hauling invectives at her like lances claiming she is a big fraud who gloried in misleading the public about the ownership of the building and her actual financial status. Many of them are of the opinion that Linda should have simply come clean and make everyone understand that she is just a tenant in the building.

Linda’s critics are not ready to soft-pedal on her; they are vigorously attacking Linda every minute and condemning her for the way she openly bragged about the purchase of the building in 2015.

They keep referencing the fact that Linda took to her blog to post the exterior and interior pictures of the luxury apartment calling herself a ‘self-made woman’ and bragging afterwards: “I bought a two-storey luxury house in the exclusive Banana Island area of Ikoyi…and to be honest, I still can’t believe it. It’s everything I prayed my house would be. That’s me standing in front of my house. #ProudSelfMadeWoman.”

But while Linda’s detractors take her to the cleaners over her perceived fraudulence, close friends and associates of the celebrity blogger have risen to her defence. According to them, Linda’s detractors should let her be.

“Instead of attacking a career girl who worked her ass off to attain the greatest height in her chosen career, they should learn to appreciate her fortitude and grace. And if they can’t, let them go and bite a bullet,” said a very close friend of Linda. Indeed, Linda worked very hard to put herself and Nigeria on the world map; rabble rousers should go easy on her.

As you read, the FIRS has slammed Linda with a N75 million fine and the agency has initiated measures to prosecute her in a court of law. These are certainly not the best of times for Linda Ikeji but like they always say, behind every dark pall shines a silver lining."

http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=10169

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by kenoz(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2018
sinceraconcept:
I wonder why Nigerians believe just any silly rumour. who dash them $70m networth which is like networth of Kanye? so,you're saying they're richer than Drake upon all of Drakes endorsement ,Grammies,BETs,number one albums and large world wide sales?, these guys are in Nigeria,Kanye and Drake are in America selling worldwide. stop being ridiculous and be smart with the way you swallow just any online claim that's made by anybody,I can as well claim that Kim K's networth is 2billion dollars and I'm sure you would believe it

Brother, Biko - I am not arguing with you. I no fit argue. If you read my post well, I talk say "dem say". No bi me talk am. You can Google it and see. Google Kanye's and Drake's net worth too ($145million and $90 million respectively) so I wonder where you got your own figures from. I don't know this people from Adam. Na Google I use talk my own. So Argue with Google/forbes. Not me Bro......
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2018
sirxbit:
So wat exactly do you tink u saying?
Does it make any sense?
Better go get a life and stop bothering about others

Let me help you understand what he is saying.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

2 Likes

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Jessica555: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Nice one
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by zolapower: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Tell me how this guy no go stay long for life if e no do drugs or live a rough life and has nothing to think of. This is the real blood money # hard work pays # hard work is the real blood moy
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2018
whitestar01:

It is terrible that he may no longer be in good TERMS with his twin brother possibly due to money wahala.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by mimee9(f): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
bmdflo:
Each time I see the picture of this building posted by these bloggers claiming its in banana island, I just laugh, .....these people will never verify anything, they just mislead others and many times they cause confusion.....that building is in parkview estate, eko street.
do u stay in parkview?
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2018
if the house is not I. Banana Island then he can afford it
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2018
You can have all these and still feel empty inside

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.