Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (56840 Views)

Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by sirxbit(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

Let me help you understand what he is saying.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c
Ur own self worst
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by BlueRayDick: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Dunkofia20:
. Bro is poverty that is effecting your reasons because that house is small to some musician
k
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by BlueRayDick: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2018
sirxbit:

Why do I feel you are still in your fathers house?
kk
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by SanusiOlaide(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2018
There is more to Life than this,the rich also cry!
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
cescky:

Shut Up hater

Use you no 6 small

His house in Ikeja alone will build etates for your whole LGA for your village and it's other villages... You spend all your life nairaland doing what I wonder...before the house was done they were pics all over the net...so all the 3 brothers went looking for a house in similitude...now which is easier to build or look think of that if you can cos they ain't broke like you
[/s]
Oh! You are not getting the post I quoted? shocked

yeah, I know how hard the country has been this recent years but u don't need to pour your frustrations on me nigga, go to ASO rock and cry bitterly there wink
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Abduljabbar1313(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
He cannot maintain this mansion one day
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by StreetKingEnt: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
I would really like to see this So called $2 Million Jet.
Even A Gulfstream 2 produced in 1967–1979 cost $21M

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_Gulfstream_II

Also Why Do Nigerians like to use this term "Private Jet". Its A Jet. Do you refer to your car or personally own cars as "Private Car"

coolh3ad:

Dem talk say P-square's net worth is about $70million. The cheapest private jet costs about $2million. So why can't they own one??
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
I beg seh dis aos na cinema ni?
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by lexini: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
my brother, it is just you o

people wey know, know...

marvin902:
nice place..
working towards this..
buh is it just me or is banana island just a little bit over-hyped undecided
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
StreetKingEnt:
I would really like to see this So called $2 Million Jet.
Even A Gulfstream 2 produced in 1967–1979 cost $21M

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_Gulfstream_II

Also Why Do Nigerians like to use this term "Private Jet". Its A Jet. Do you refer to your car or personally own cars as "Private Car"

There you go:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/cirrus-vision-cheapest-private-jet-2017-5

A business jet, private jet, or bizjet, or simply B.J., is a jet aircraft designed for transporting small groups of people. Business jets may be adapted for other roles, such as the evacuation of casualties or express parcel deliveries, and some are used by public bodies, government officials or the armed forces.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_jet

I do not argue blindly.

1 Like

Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Queenext:
lol,so u also believe that too.

$70m,iffa hear.

Don't just be believing everything u heard ooo
$70m ko,70k ni

Google it ooooo. Argue with Google and forbes. Not me
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
hedonistical:

Lol. Linda Ikeji is far richer than the duo of PSquare.

Ehen. You are related to her abi.....
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by Queenext: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Google it ooooo. Argue with Google and forbes. Not me
imagine what u typed here..

$70m ,can u hear yourself.

How many top American celeb is even worth $70m,much more psquare.

Abi u meant to say 70m naira
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Queenext:
imagine what u typed here..

$70m ,can u hear yourself.

How many top American celeb is even worth $70m,much more psquare.

Abi u meant to say 70m naira

Why are you still arguing with me na. Go to www.Google.com and type in "P square's net worth". You will see it there. No bi me put am there biko. Argue with Google, forbes and the rest ehn....
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by marvin902(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
lexini:
my brother, it is just you o

people wey know, know...

dude i didnt say the place isn't fine..
have been there..
am just saying the noise about it is just overboard...
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by marvin902(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Why are you still arguing with me na. Go to www.Google.com and type in "P square's net worth". You will see it there. No bi me put am there biko. Argue with Google, forbes and the rest ehn....

dude do you know what your saying..
70m usd..
whats the net worth of Justin beiber or beyonce
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
marvin902:

dude do you know what your saying..
70m usd..
whats the net worth of Justin beiber or beyonce

Dude, I will tell you the same thing. Go to www.Google.com and search for these celebrities' net worth. You will see everything there. No bi me put am there. A trial will convince you.
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by marvin902(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Dude, I will tell you the same thing. Go to www.Google.com and search for these celebrities' net worth. You will see everything there. No bi me put am there. A trial will convince you.

dude google they lie sometimes..
na person like you they put am for there...
if you tell me forbes i will accept it
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
marvin902:

But Bro why?. Why are you talking like this na?. For your information if you search for things like that on Google, forbes list is one of the results you will get. Try it and see eh!. I wan ask you one question oo. Na animal, spirit, robot or computer dey compile Forbes list. Stop arguing blindly na. Biko
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
marvin902:

But Bro why?. Why are you talking like this na?. For your information if you search for things like that on Google, forbes list is one of the results you will get. Try it and see eh!. I wan ask you one question oo. Na animal, spirit, robot or computer dey compile Forbes list?. Stop arguing blindly na. Biko
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by marvin902(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

But Bro why?. Why are you talking like this na?. For your information if you search for things like that on Google, forbes list is one of the results you will get. Try it and see eh!. I wan ask you one question oo. Na animal, spirit, robot or computer dey compile Forbes list?. Stop arguing blindly na. Biko

you say am arguing blindly..
no prb...
like I said they ain't worth that amount
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by whitestar01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pain:

"Owu" Squad has arrived. Bla Bla Bla. Pick an Option from below..category 4 is impossible, l belong to category 2 which is to use all l have to serve CHRIST my God which is to serve humanity.

1. Live Poor, End in Hell
2. Live Poor, End in Heaven
3. Live Rich, End in Hell
4. Live Rich, End in Heaven

Most Nigerians are on Category 1
Re: Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 4:03am On May 30, 2020
gafarolabisi2:
is he a landlord or tenant. please clarified

Does it matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.