Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (75502 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by nwadikeokey11: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2023
icu4:

Thanks for sharing. Having a vacation in Kigali this month. Pls clarify

1 Is the visa on arrival just a stamp or it’s a sticker.

2 do you have to pay the 30usd with cash.
Is stamp not stickers. You pay the $30 in cash. But for now you don't pay any money as it is now visa free for all African citizens. You get your passport stamped upon arrival at the point of entry.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by odimbannamdi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
icu4:

Visa will be issued as a stamp on your passport. I vacationed in Rwanda very recently and I didn't have to pay a dime to get the visa at the point of entry. It was a very seamless and hassle-free process.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
icu4:

Just to mention.

Hold enough cash because the inflation rate will shock you. The country is crazily expensive because everything is imported via air. Most items and services are even priced in USD. Transportation is also expensive. You could spend as much $200 to get to popular tourist centres in the country.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Sheyimann: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Anyone coming to Rwanda in January
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by NWREG247: 7:12am On Apr 05
For those who have been to Rwanda or are currently living there, I have a few questions. Firstly, I must be honest and say that I am considering sex tourism, but I will be traveling with my girlfriend. She will be flying in from Nigeria, while I will be coming from the Netherlands. I will arrive first, and two days later, my girlfriend will arrive. So, my question is, what are the prospects like for meeting girls there? Is it common on a nightly basis, or is it easy to find companionship, if you catch my drift?

Secondly, someone mentioned in the comments that they were issued an East Africa visa sticker upon arrival at the airport in Kigali. Are there any special requirements for obtaining this type of visa at Kigali Airport?

I've already booked accommodation through Airbnb, though housing there is expensive. And, of course, I have a return ticket. I would appreciate any insights you can provide. Thank you.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Sheyimann: 12:59am On Apr 06
NWREG247:
For those who have been to Rwanda or are currently living there, I have a few questions. Firstly, I must be honest and say that I am considering sex tourism, but I will be traveling with my girlfriend. She will be flying in from Nigeria, while I will be coming from the Netherlands. I will arrive first, and two days later, my girlfriend will arrive. So, my question is, what are the prospects like for meeting girls there? Is it common on a nightly basis, or is it easy to find companionship, if you catch my drift?

Sha do your sex tourism on a low so and not loudly

Secondly, someone mentioned in the comments that they were issued an East Africa visa sticker upon arrival at the airport in Kigali. Are there any special requirements for obtaining this type of visa at Kigali Airport?

I've already booked accommodation through Airbnb, though housing there is expensive. And, of course, I have a return ticket. I would appreciate any insights you can provide. Thank you.

Sha do your sex tourism on a low and not loudly or braggaciously if there is a word like that lol… you get my point, be subtle about your sex tourism in your dealings when you arrive here , Rwanda is a country where your actions and dealings must be done subtly , else you fit go attract set Nigerians over here in bad light , I have Nigerian friends who come all the time from different countries too , so whatever you do , do it in moderation, it’s an open country and law abiding country , if you say you’re coming for sex tourism ,do your thing low key and subtly , Rwanda might seem like an open, liberal country, but you will be surprised what you might find when you arrive , have fun , Rwandan women are likely the one of the most beautiful shape wise in black Africa , closely followed by Ethiopian women and South African women , do your do in moderation, good day.
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by gracedson: 11:48am On Apr 23
Re: Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? by Mikeiyke9: 10:39pm On Apr 23
If you want to travel to Rwanda but doesn't know how to get your Visa
Pls chat this number on whatsapp 09039439745

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.