Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Password To Hidden Things - I Corinthians 2:9-12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Password To Hidden Things - I Corinthians 2:9-12 (377 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / Books Of Corinthians(Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Password To Hidden Things - I Corinthians 2:9-12 by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 02, 2018
There is only one password to accessing the things of God and that password is the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 2:9-12). God has kept every piece of information that will make you succeed in the custody of the Holy Ghost and you must develop a partnership with the Holy Spirit to get all that is needed for your journey on the earth. The Holy Spirit is your advantage in life. All that will put you over and above the enemy is in the Holy Ghost. If you are to depend on your brain you will be limited in life and the devil can always handle your brain. But your walk and relationship with the Holy Ghost will make all the difference in your life.
To know how to be led by the Holy Spirit is more important than a university degree. It is a very strong priority of God for your life if the devil will not defeat you in life. Never joke with it, find how the Holy Spirit wants to lead you and master it well. To make decisions that are continually right you must be led by the Holy Spirit. Not just for yourself but for your family and everyone that your decision will affect. You must master the subject well and understand how the Holy Spirit communicates with you so that you will not be a victim.
You must train yourself to start listening to the Holy Spirit and also to recognize the voice of God. You have to discover how the Holy Spirit speaks to you; God has a pattern of relating with each person and you will need to find out how the Holy Spirit wants to lead you as a person. Your advantage among men is the Holy Spirit and you must maximize the advantage that God gives you in Him.

PRAYER:

Lord I thank you for the provision of the Holy Spirit, I receive grace to follow fully and not be a victim of life and the devil in Jesus’ name. Amen

Bible in a year: Genesis 3:1-4:26, Matthew 2:13-3:6, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 1:7-9

Rev. Olusaola and Oyenike Areogun

(1) (Reply)

God Directs Me To Contest Presidential Election – Pastor Bakare / Louis Farrakhan Speaks On Religion / Breaking Generational Sins And Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.