Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Breaking Generational Sins And Curses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Generational Sins And Curses. (378 Views)

Questions On The Wages Of Sin Is Death, Inherited Sins And Curses / Habits, Sins And the Amazing Grace of GOD. / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Generational Sins And Curses. by bummyla(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Prayer For Breaking Generational Sins, Soul Ties And Curses.

Text:

But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!
Rom. 5:15

Exo. 20

And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.

6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
Exdous 34:5-7

"Yet you ask, 'Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?' Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live.
Eze 18:19

Generational sins, curses and patterns are attitudes, actions, beliefs, behaviour, and/or habits that we have inherited from our family or relatives. We then “enter into” the same thing pattern and make it our own.

Father!!! Let every unknown soul tie influencing my life negatively, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
Father!!! I stand in the finished work of the cross to severe my life from every effect of generational sin of my household in Jesus name.
Father!!! Deliver me from every evil pronouncement that is causing affliction in my family in Jesus name.
Father!!! By the fire of the Holy Ghost, every strongman perpetrating evil occurrence in my life and ministry let them be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
Father!!! I stand in the blood of Jesus and revoke every legal ground that the enemies have possessed in Jesus name.
Holy Ghost fire!!! Release Your demolishing bullets and dynamites on every curse and soul ties affliction in my life.

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/19/breaking-generational-sins-and-curses/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Christian As Deputy Governor Of CBN / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(09/02/2018) Day 30 / Zimbabwean President Invites Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.