Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger (1096 Views)

Fancy Names To Give To Our Local Breed / Gsd X Rott X Local Breed Mix For Sale / Local Breed Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger by Kseafresh: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2018
So guys,i got this lovely dog last yr feb when it was some weeks old,they were about 8 in the litter,fast forward to this yr,
Yesterday jan 1st marks its First birthday,what better way of saying thank you than to kill a Rabbit......
It killed it in the night,so this morning we did the needful (winks).....I have had english breeds,but none has ever shown loyalty and agility like this basenji called major...i love you baby boy.Pls never feel ashamed of your local breed..they are the best...Happy Birthday,oh here are some pictures..
Re: My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger by mgbadike81: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Kseafresh:
So guys,i got this lovely dog last yr feb when it was some weeks old,they were about 8 in the litter,fast forward to this yr,
Yesterday jan 1st marks its First birthday,what better way of saying thank you than to kill a Rabbit......
It killed it in the night,so this morning we did the needful (winks).....I have had english breeds,but none has ever shown loyalty and agility like this basenji called major...i love you baby boy.Pls never feel ashamed of your local breed..they are the best...Happy Birthday,oh here are some pictures..
can we see pictures of the little hero? how trainable is it?
Re: My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger by Kseafresh: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Guy's,am sorry... Nairaland is currently not uploading the pictures....But ill keep on trying
Re: My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger by Kseafresh: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
mgbadike81:
can we see pictures of the little hero? how trainable is it?
Picture is loading now bro...but it's loyal but u hv to be dogged..if not .. it'll over ride you
Re: My Respect And Love For The Local Breed Just Got Bigger by Criticize001(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Pictures or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Offered This Puppy. What Do You Guys Think? / This Chipmunk Fell From The Tree, What Should I Feed It With? / Cute Male Samoyed Puppy .available On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.