Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? (1187 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? by earthsync(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2018
the most intriguing ones I know of is the case about Elisa Lam, I stumbled upon this online, watched a video on YouTube where she was acting all weird and creepy in an elevator, disappeared and was later found in a water tank when people in the hotel she stayed in complained about the thirst and discoloration of the water. hmm. it's almost five years and no one knows how Elisa got into the water tank.

also the Black Dahlia is one strange case, one of the most brutal unsolved murders I've ever read. This was the first story I read and I was so intrigued by it and I've read a lot of cases similar to that since then like the zodiac killer, the babushka lady, the boy in a box, UFO sightings.....

so Nairalanders share the most creepy or scary stories you've ever come across be it urban legends or real.
Re: What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? by 4kings: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
@earthsync
This is well one of the reasons people subscribe to nihilism and one of the height of human brutality in this modern era.

The murder story of Junko Furuta; wikipedia article also.

Junko Furuta was a 16 year old Japanese girl who underwent [b]44 days of rape[/b] and torture before dying in the hands of her captors on November 22, 1989.

While in captivity, the kidnapers forced Junko Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she’d run away and is going to stay with a friend, but insist that she’s not in danger.

During the course of 44 days following her kidnapping, Junko Furuta was forced to withstand unspeakable suffering. What she went through before murder included:
- Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
- Starved her.
- Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
- Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
- Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
- Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
- Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
- Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate - properly.
- Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
- Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
- Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
- Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
- Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
- Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Frequently, in order to turn her rapists on, she was forced to masturbate in front of them and/or their guests

Had various objects forced into her vagina and anus, including a bottle, an iron bar, scissors, roasting needles, grilled chicker skewers, etc.

After the whole ordeal and hell on earth, the murderers stuffed the dead girl’s body in a 55-gallon drum filled with concrete and disposed of it in Koto, Tokyo.

To make the matter worse all perpetrators captured were under age and basically set free.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? by earthsync(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
4kings:
@earthsync
This is well one of the reasons people subscribe to nihilism and one of the height of human brutality in this modern era.

The murder story of Junko Furuta; wikipedia article also.

Junko Furuta was a 16 year old Japanese girl who underwent [b]44 days of rape[/b] and torture before dying in the hands of her captors on November 22, 1989.

While in captivity, the kidnapers forced Junko Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she’d run away and is going to stay with a friend, but insist that she’s not in danger.

During the course of 44 days following her kidnapping, Junko Furuta was forced to withstand unspeakable suffering. What she went through before murder included:
- Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
- Starved her.
- Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
- Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
- Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
- Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
- Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
- Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate - properly.
- Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
- Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
- Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
- Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
- Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
- Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Frequently, in order to turn her rapists on, she was forced to masturbate in front of them and/or their guests

Had various objects forced into her vagina and anus, including a bottle, an iron bar, scissors, roasting needles, grilled chicker skewers, etc.

After the whole ordeal and hell on earth, the murderers stuffed the dead girl’s body in a 55-gallon drum filled with concrete and disposed of it in Koto, Tokyo.

To make the matter worse all perpetrators captured were under age and basically set free.

I read this and it's indeed sad. at one point, during her disappearance and after she was found one of the kidnappers made threatened her lie to her parents that he was her boyfriend and she wanted to be with him. poor girl.
Re: What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? by 4kings: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2018
earthsync:

I read this and it's indeed sad. at one point, during her disappearance and after she was found one of the kidnappers threatened her to lie to her parents that he was her boyfriend and she wanted to be with him. poor girl.
One of the saddest stories i've ever read.
I wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone close to me, i'll just die of heart attack or become a murderer as well. embarassed angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Touch Screen 4sale / 3 Things People Believe Money Is But Is Not / Lagos Declares Thursday Work Free Day For Buhari's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.