Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video (34920 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
the guy don fresh
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by bikerboy1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
As long as the attacks are in the north, you are very much on safe lane.

Bring it down south and you will see no more videos to post again

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by airprinz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
shekau are always too many.
God when will we kill the last one?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Horus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where is the video?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Ayo4251(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
V
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
But Boko Haram has been "technically" defeated.
Someone please tell me what technically means. Asking for a friend
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by GavelSlam: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Esseite:
Why is it during the seek for $1bn from the ECA that shekau is coming out and we have been hearing of bomb blast on a daily basis.. most especially Adamawa..

It seems they have relocated from bornu and sambisa to Atiku's state..

Do you know if the government got intelligemce reports hence the need to act fast?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by KingSango(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
bikerboy1:
As long as the attacks are in the north, you are very much on safe lane.

Bring it down south and you will see no more videos to post again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Got that right. I know Yoruba men ain't hearing that noise. We clap back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
[s]Nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave why his idiotic pigs of Biafra are so idiotic to recognized shecow as their new supreme leader[/s]

WO! ye maa se bi were

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Butoneday2(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari brother Shekau has finally reappeared

Nigerians don enter ONE CHANCE for 2018
Him and Shettima formed the group, now they're after dem. undecided undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by fuckpro: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He is back to help Buhari win cheap votes but this time they will will fail #BACK2DAURA
...you really got me thinking there
...why the resurgence just like last election year

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by bugidon(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Your foolishness is of no bound!!
Jesusloveyou:
Nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave why his idiotic pigs of Biafra are so idiotic to recognized shecow as their new supreme leader

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Ratello: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
agbangam:

Shuuuut up, was it not ur Otuoke man with his ATM Dansuki dat empowered those demons. Do u think if it were OBJ dat was in power den, dat BH wouldn't have gone into oblivion by now??
The lousy southern president with no balls used BH crisis to enrich himself and his gang of looters.

You should study the real story from time to time its not about Jonathan but how Boko Haram suddenly regain more vigour despite Buhari's claim that they had been decimated. Please remind me how much Buhari paid these terrorists in 2016 for exchange of some abducted girls and their captured leaders.....in case you are pretending not to know it is a lump sum of €3 million enough to start a new terrorist cell from the scratch. So what exactly are you saying?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
If there's one thing our government is competent at, it's being incompetent.
Seriously... didn't they say the guy was injured and incapacitated? Is the guy even in Naija sef?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by lordm(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
NubiLove:
smiley I thought he is disabled?
me too
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by yaki84: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
agbangam:

Shuuuut up, was it not ur Otuoke man with his ATM Dansuki dat empowered those demons. Do u think if it were OBJ dat was in power den, dat BH wouldn't have gone into oblivion by now....
The lousy southern president with no balls used BH crisis to enrich himself and his gang of looters.
like he did to ateke tom, tompolo, boyloaf n d rest.......

Hmmm
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by KingSango(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
I think Buhari got a big gat for BK. I really don't think Buhari playing that noise like Jonathan did. grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by franudi: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari during the campaign said that he will be in the fore front to attack boko haram when he becomes the president. Now that he is the president where is he?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Luminee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
nickitom2:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/abubakar-shekau-appears-in-video-amid-surge-in-boko-haram-attacks/amp

Propaganda to justify 1 billion dollar fund.

It shall never be well with those who directly or indirectly cause unrest, poverty, starvation, blackout, fear, unemployment in this country.

It shall never be well with politicians responsible for the death of our beloved currency and death of innocent Nigerians every year.

It will never go well with those in power that put their interest first before humanity and the people who elected them.

I am really not happy the way things are going in this country, when are we going to get it right, when are we going to stop praying for Nigeria as a prayer supplication?

If you quote me wrongly, because you lack that part of the brain responsible for comprehension, it shall never be well with you too

angry

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
agbangam:

Shuuuut up, was it not ur Otuoke man with his ATM Dansuki dat empowered those demons. Do u think if it were OBJ dat was in power den, dat BH wouldn't have gone into oblivion by now??

So why was PMB busy shouting (and possibly echoing the private thoughts of Northern elites) that an attack on BH was an attack on the North, or that "A declaration of a State of Emergency would be anti-North", when it was GEJ in power? Now he's had two and a half years at the helm, you can't keep blaming the previous administration for current incompetency, be serious.

He wasn't voted in to be excused... he was voted in to execute.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Luminee(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
nextstep:

So why was PMB busy shouting (and possibly echoing the private thoughts of Northern elites) that an attack on BH was an attack on the North, or that "A declaration of a State of Emergency would be anti-North", when it was GEJ in power? Now he's had two and a half years at the helm, you can't keep blaming the previous administration for current incompetency, be serious.

He wasn't voted in to be excused... he was voted in to execute.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by FTrebirth(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave why his idiotic pigs of Biafra are so idiotic to recognized shecow as their new supreme leader

this illiterate never disappoints.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Rebuke: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Really? But I tot they said dis guy is now a cripple. D kind organised lies flying around this country in dis APC is government eeh, no be here o.

I don't even know who and what to believe anymore. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by mikolo4us: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
National Youth Chairman.... Shekau....I greet u sir
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by nwoke37: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Meanwhile, Ambode has started 911 emergency service in Lagos!!
Check it out below..
https://www.nairaland.com/4265204/lagos-gets-911-service
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by dieBYfire: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
grin
Is Nnamdi Kanu now Shekau? grin
I know you love Biafra so much, it always gives you an erection wink
Pls is Yusuf dead already?.... We wanna pop up d champagne ....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Itulah(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Republic of boko haram. Oga Shekau, the cat with 9 lives.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by deolu2000(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
NA n the APC led govt are on top of the matter and boko haram are technically defeated and beaten.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The Mandarin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by whirlwind7(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:
Coward!

I'm not denying the fact that these devil's are claiming they're following the teaching of the Quran and that of the Prophet (pbuh) but it's a bloody lie.

Islam is only unfortunate to be the victim here it could have been any religion.

This is a time which will surely pass, we shall over come by Allah's grace.

Islam is only unfortunate to be the victim here. It could have been any religion.

Well, it isn't any other religion. Face it. There is something fundamentally flawed about your teachings in Islam that attracts terrorists and embraces terror.
You say it could have been any religion. I can assure you that if other religions on earth has an affinity for bloodletting like Islam, the world should have gone into total annihilation decades ago.

That scenario is still very possible. All it requires is for radical Islam to eventually lay its hand on nuclear devices, and doomsday is here.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by lakesider(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
What is the difference between islam and Christianity ?
The worst crimes in the world is committed by Christians, eg the Spanish Inquisition, the slavery, the first world war, the second world war, the murder of six million Jews, the murder of ten million Congo's by Christians Portuguese, the murder of 20 million south Americans and forcing them to convert to Christianity or die by burning, the lord resistance army in Uganda, the killing of all Muslims and Jews in Jerusalem when the crusaders invaded the city,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by dnawah(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
agbangam:

Shuuuut up, was it not ur Otuoke man with his ATM Dansuki dat empowered those demons. Do u think if it were OBJ dat was in power den, dat BH wouldn't have gone into oblivion by now....
No allow the shadow of all they have killed fallow u.is it not ur so call baba that said that the fight against the boko is the fight against the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State / “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father / Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.